testo2

May 5, 2018
The art is great, and I like the humour which reminds me a bit of Monkey Island, the characters are also pretty well done except there could be a bit more variety, body-wise.

So, I have skimmed the thread and seen that I'm not alone in being unable to enjoy any Celestina content. Apparently some people can just ignore/forget who she actually is and I'm not quite sure yet, if I should be jealous or not. I haven't seen comments on Myrtle though. Myrtle is my favorite girl in a lot of ways, but I cannot, for the life of me, enjoy her H content - I constantly feel bad for Jack. Especially the cave scene, where she breaks the spirit of her promise by relying on a technicality. God damnit, make me hate Jack, let him be an asshole or at least a guy with an occasional anger problem, so I can enjoy MC fucking that beautiful blushing girl.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
The art is great, and I like the humour which reminds me a bit of Monkey Island, the characters are also pretty well done except there could be a bit more variety, body-wise.

So, I have skimmed the thread and seen that I'm not alone in being unable to enjoy any Celestina content. Apparently some people can just ignore/forget who she actually is and I'm not quite sure yet, if I should be jealous or not. I haven't seen comments on Myrtle though. Myrtle is my favorite girl in a lot of ways, but I cannot, for the life of me, enjoy her H content - I constantly feel bad for Jack. Especially the cave scene, where she breaks the spirit of her promise by relying on a technicality. God damnit, make me hate Jack, let him be an asshole or at least a guy with an occasional anger problem, so I can enjoy MC fucking that beautiful blushing girl.
Everyone's here love Myrtle. When Rose won the poll for the next update, everyone is making sure Myrtle's threesome with Rose is happening. Everyone's here (including me, ESPECIALLY ME), can't get enough of her.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
And for Jack case, he's fine. Jack is the one told Myrtle to enjoy her life forward. No hard feelings.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Jack left her in order to chase a dream for a free wish... sure his parting gift is to set her free from the shakles of their promise, but the guy had anything he could have wished for and still wanted more

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
They are taking their time iwht progress. Well, I guess last time even tough at some moment it was 100% it still took them few weeks to released. Maybe they do not want to make the same mistakes.

testo2

May 5, 2018
Plus he wanted to keep her at home, and he was stupid enough to go on a trip to look for a legendary tree and forget the map in his trousers. Fuck Jack
I could and would see it that way, if Myrtle looked at it that way or started to look at it like that. At one point I thought she would become angry at Jack for leaving her alone unprepared. And I would have been perfectly fine with that, Myrtle realizes Jack hasn't been such a good husband even besides the sexual things and willingly breaks her promise. But the way it was done, Myrtle still verbally and technically upholding the promise and on her way to a dangerous resuce mission, just irks me. Let's be real, I'm just salty I can't enjoy her content, but if that's only me, I haven't really got a case, have I?

Edit: After thinking about it, my problem isn't Jack, my problem is the undecidedness of Myrtle. At that point she should either finally forget about Jack or uphold her promise until the rescue mission fails or succeeds. What she does feels wrong to both parties, she gives MC the feeling that she's still in love and loyal to her husband but at the same time not really loyal. Apparently my dick finds that very unsexy for whatever reason. Stupid dick!

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I could and would see it that way, if Myrtle looked at it that way or started to look at it like that. At one point I thought she would become angry at Jack for leaving her alone unprepared. And I would have been perfectly fine with that, Myrtle realizes Jack hasn't been such a good husband even besides the sexual things and willingly breaks her promise. But the way it was done, Myrtle still verbally and technically upholding the promise and on her way to a dangerous resuce mission, just irks me. Let's be real, I'm just salty I can't enjoy her content, but if that's only me, I haven't really got a case, have I?

Edit: After thinking about it, my problem isn't Jack, my problem is the undecidedness of Myrtle. At that point she should either finally forget about Jack or uphold her promise until the rescue mission fails or succeeds. What she does feels wrong to both parties, she gives MC the feeling that she's still in love and loyal to her husband but at the same time not really loyal. Apparently my dick finds that very unsexy for whatever reason. Stupid dick!
Well, she was already in love with the MC, as he's her 'real love' she sees when she opens her eyes on the crest (I know that's after spending the night with him, but still). In the cave she looks for a technic loophole because she just can't help her feelings and, if she has already made up her mind, who am I to feel bad about it?

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes