dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Let me tell you a secret about the art world: Those plain white canvases that sell for millions at auction? They don't sell for that much because the ultra-rich are really into dadaism, they sell for that much because the ultra-rich hate paying taxes.
This.

Art is one of most common ways to launder money today. The "value" of art has no bearing on anything, so trying to attribute any real meaning behind that is a fool's errand.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Yes, because once they got to this same point in every previous update it then took them half again as long just to finish that last lap.

Seriously, do people not realize there's 360 pages of discussion in this thread, which includes excruciatingly detailed kibitzing about the development progress just before each release as we were all feverishly hitting F5 every ten seconds, with which you can get a good idea of how long is really left before this update drops? I completely understand the impatience for more WaL, especially given what content is known to be in this update, but commentary that implies that this dev team in particular is drawing out development time has zero evidence to back it up and loads of evidence to the contrary.

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1654289734369.png

Hi everybody.
Hope you're all doing well.
We've had a very productive week here in the Magic Nuts house, and although we cannot share much, you will hopefully be able to play the result of our work soon.

Most of our time last week was dedicated to fixing and editing the game. Among other things, there was an event that had been bugging me since the day I wrote and posed it; I wasn't very happy with it then but just had to move on and work on other parts of the game. Last week, though, Chestnut and I came up with different ideas to try to improve it, and I think we've finally achieved that goal.

Once I'm done with all these fixes, I'll do the final bit of crystal ball coding, background and other minor animations, add extra sound effects (they're definitely needed), and prepare the update for release.

Chestnut, too, has been testing the game and listing visual bugs (e.g., missing sprite elements such as jewelry, a button that needs to be redrawn, etc.) and fixing them and editing them.

I also needed extra art for one of the changes, and she designed new artwork for it. Here's a sprite from that event:

Anyhow, we can't wait to share the update with you and see what you all think. I believe if you've liked our last updates and also like Rose's character, you will enjoy it. That's my hope anyway :)

Have a wonderful weekend, folks.
Cheers

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
debug and polish must be a lot of work with this kind of game, the progress didn't go up by 1% after may 25

• Wow
Reactions: _Maou_

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
View attachment 1848610

Hi everybody.
Hope you're all doing well.
We've had a very productive week here in the Magic Nuts house, and although we cannot share much, you will hopefully be able to play the result of our work soon.

Most of our time last week was dedicated to fixing and editing the game. Among other things, there was an event that had been bugging me since the day I wrote and posed it; I wasn't very happy with it then but just had to move on and work on other parts of the game. Last week, though, Chestnut and I came up with different ideas to try to improve it, and I think we've finally achieved that goal.

Once I'm done with all these fixes, I'll do the final bit of crystal ball coding, background and other minor animations, add extra sound effects (they're definitely needed), and prepare the update for release.

Chestnut, too, has been testing the game and listing visual bugs (e.g., missing sprite elements such as jewelry, a button that needs to be redrawn, etc.) and fixing them and editing them.

I also needed extra art for one of the changes, and she designed new artwork for it. Here's a sprite from that event:

Anyhow, we can't wait to share the update with you and see what you all think. I believe if you've liked our last updates and also like Rose's character, you will enjoy it. That's my hope anyway :)

Have a wonderful weekend, folks.
Cheers
Wait...we're not gonna bang the horse, right?

rytr1234

May 30, 2022
Has anyone on mac completed the moonberry quest? No matter what i do they dont get added to my inventory

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes