Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
What's currently released is v0.5, and from what shows in the crystal ball in game we have:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This sex epic (sexpic?) has only just begun.
Damn, that's gonna be good. I wish they implement actual sex or voices sounds, it's kind if tasteless to just hear the ambient music when fucking.

Reactions: Enigmanic

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Nuts, if I pledge on Patreon will I get the base game right away or do I have to wait for the 1st of next month?
The game is totally free, you don't need to become a Patron to get it. Patrons get the game 24 hours before the public release (plus access to development posts), but that's all, the game is the same for everybody. Magicnuts usually refunds 1 month to those who subscribed on the last days of the previous month (for instance, if you sign up on May 29th, you'll be charged that day and then on June 1st too due to Patreon's policy, and they will refund you one of these payments)

Jul 28, 2020
*Sigh*
You know the wait is a lot more grueling for me than most. The reason being that Rose is not really a character i am interested in. I liked Lord Hammerdick's daughter and i like the idea of his wife appearing as well. So this makes Rose fall even lower on the ladder for me. I suppose there can be worse things. Like a whole update focusing on the matchmaker lady. *shudders*.

However, going back on topic. Has the developer ever talked about making the updates spread more evenly regarding character focus?

Anyone else feelan' the same, bros?

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
*Sigh*
You know the wait is a lot more grueling for me than most. The reason being that Rose is not really a character i am interested in. I liked Lord Hammerdick's daughter and i like the idea of his wife appearing as well. So this makes Rose fall even lower on the ladder for me. I suppose there can be worse things. Like a whole update focusing on the matchmaker lady. *shudders*.

However, going back on topic. Has the developer ever talked about making the updates spread more evenly regarding character focus?

Anyone else feelan' the same, bros?
That was how it initially started but it wasn't doing the game any favours as far as I understood it.

For instance look back at the girls prior to the Myrtle update, we had Holly, Maple some Rose these were all basic for the girls and spread out I believe without focus and if it had continued that way, I don't think we would have gotten any real plot and all the women would still probably be around the tease area of content to this day having to spread out like that, not to mention you may have not gotten any Hammerdick daughter at all right now if Lana's saga didn't continue the way it did in focus.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Given the rule of "always estimate things will take twice as long as the worst possible scenario" I'm gonna say august.

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
That was how it initially started but it wasn't doing the game any favours as far as I understood it.

For instance look back at the girls prior to the Myrtle update, we had Holly, Maple some Rose these were all basic for the girls and spread out I believe without focus and if it had continued that way, I don't think we would have gotten any real plot and all the women would still probably be around the tease area of content to this day having to spread out like that, not to mention you may have not gotten any Hammerdick daughter at all right now if Lana's saga didn't continue the way it did in focus.
Yeah, having a "one woman at a time" focus has been consistently prefered by patreons, so I don't imagine that changing.

Personally, I hope to see future updates switching between longer and shorter, so that we can get an occasional small-ish update with a few extra scenes for women whose stories have already been fleshed out, and maybe an occasional non-story fling. But that requires more base options thatn we currently have to be really viable.

broxitar

May 29, 2021
Been a lurker for a while since I found this site, but never posted until now. I just discovered this game. Wow. Can I say it again: Wow. My first look at the map of the wider world completely captured my imagination. This feels like a sexy, fun, fully realized fantasy world, and the story is...wow.

A lot of things about it remind me of Sarah Hawke's books and her elves. Her elves are simultaneously graceful, powerful, and very sexual. They'd fit right into this game. The other thing that reminds me of her books is the story. This game's got an epic story to go along with the sex, and themes of magic and beasts and fairies that made it feel right at home in a classical fairy tale world. I wasn't expecting that, or the quality of the art!

To anyone internally going nuts waiting for the next game update, I recommend taking a look at Sarah Hawke's Highwindverse. It has a similar feel. It'll scratch the itch of wanting to dive back into that fun-feeling world. They're books like this game: great magical fantasy, lots of explicit, sexy fun, intelligent females, a detailed world, complex magic, real-feeling characters, and well-written and polished prose. (Yep, I'm a fan of hers. How could you tell?)

As far as where to start, the main book is "The Highwind Catch-Up Collection" on amazon, which collects all the books you need to get into the world. The first 4 are part of "The Spider Queen" series, which introduces a really cool female character (several, actually). "The Spider Queen" books involve dark elves and are heavy on bondage, but it's more about femdom sex than whips. And somehow (don't ask me how) it manages to all feel pretty consensual. The next couple of stories are really sexy short ones that worldbuild a bit, and introduce characters who recur in the main series. The main series starts with "The Amazon's Pledge" (with "Huntress: Origins" as the prequel) and the books that follow. There's no ntr or watersports. Just elves, orcs, paladins, sorcerers, wizards, amazons...and Senosi.

Bottom line, lol: if you read them in the order they come in, you can't go wrong. I only say all this so you won't worry they'll all be like Spider Queen if the bdsm in it turns you off. If you really don't like bdsm, skip Spider Queen. You could even just skip right to "The Amazon's Pledge" and go from there. It's more than worth it to get into the main story.

And yes, there are lots of hot, horny, kinky elves (and non-elves), and humans who get to have sex with them. I wouldn't be suggesting this here otherwise.

If what I said confused you or was TLDR, read "The Blade of Highwind." It's pretty suitable for anyone just arriving in her world. Or check out Sarah Hawke's patreon and discord. She's just as much a gem as this game.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes