MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
Why is the development for this game so damn slow? 9 months and counting for a single patch? "We release an update every 3-5 months" my ass lol this game won't be finished until 2027
it's pretty damn long for a game that is really setup to be big, but keep In mind that only two people are only working this or not that's all I know but I hope they get some guys to help. but anyways you shouldn't talk
This game is too much good for being made by two people, obviously they need more people to help them. Otherwise this will take so many years to be completed or they should leave behind many potentials of game( this game have potential of hundreds hours of story... )
Facts, anytime I watch the whole map. the potential in mind is so much and the girls he has to fuck and gifts to steal too is maadddd, I wouldn't mind a long ass patch but I hope it's a big chunk of content like 25% from the 1000% whole story of this game

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
But what is exactly the reason why you people think 'deliver faster' is what this game needs?
I like it, I want more of it. The faster they develop (obviously without compromising quality), the more I get of this game in a given time. They can develop faster without compromising quality by hiring people to take some of the workload off of them.

Note that I'm not complaining. I'm just saying there's an obvious path to growth.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I like it, I want more of it. The faster they develop (obviously without compromising quality), the more I get of this game in a given time. They can develop faster without compromising quality by hiring people to take some of the workload off of them.

Note that I'm not complaining. I'm just saying there's an obvious path to growth.
It's not so obvious as you may think. There's a faq section in the OP that explains why they aren't hiring and why those kind of suggestions simply wouldn't work for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: hrimthyrs

hype7

Feb 19, 2019
Why is the development for this game so damn slow? 9 months and counting for a single patch? "We release an update every 3-5 months" my ass lol this game won't be finished until 2027
They haven't met the 3-5 month timeline since early 2021 (it used to be 2-3 months). On 16 July 2021, I recommended they remove this timeline since it hasn't been met in a very long time. See my quote below

So many of you so quick to defend as usual. Their Patreon page states:
"We release an update every 3-4 months." - This used to say every 2-3 months, before the 0.4 update. 0.3 to 0.4 took about 5 months. After the 0.5 release, they'll probably edit it again to say 4-5 months. We're already at 5 months for the 0.5 update.

Dev may as well just remove this statement from the Patreon entirely.
The 0.5 update ended up taking 7 months by the way.

Update was good, see you all in 8 months for 0.6
I was wrong. We're at 9.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
The comments in this thread during the home stretch of every update always remind me that debugging code is something very few people have experience with.
I have zero experience... so little so, that I have no idea what your comment is even supposed to mean. Not even enough experience to read between your lines.

Seems we all make assumptions based off our ignorance.

Reactions: Ace543231

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
As a fellow software dev, I can give some insight into the debugging ways.

You have to think of each bug as a bad fold in a weave on a spider web, you fix the pattern in one section, but now although that one section is correct you find that 4 or 25 new spots in the weave on the web is now wrong.

Programming is an art on one end and an act of perfection on the other; the machine acts perfectly to what you tell it to do and expects perfection in what it is asked to do for it is very very stupid and needs very simple requests in order to act right. Even when you are compiled or tour runtime code runs well there can still be issues that are much harder to understand for the machine sees it as fine and perfect but our human goals are not met. Thus where it becomes an art to make our human will be reflected perfectly on effectively electrified sand.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The last update was on 2021-09-29. They're taking their sweet ass time to make the next update.
And...? What's your point?
It's just two people having fun creating an (exceptional appealing) visual novel in their spare time to entertain others.
It always has been and it will continue to be free game.
You don't need to be a Patreon or "pirate" it to get the new update.

Why you just chill and wait for the next update to be released?
Jesus Effing Christ...

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes