whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The hype built up was just fans being fans,
A lot of the hype was generated from official promo videos showing exciting aspects of gameplay, which did not even exist in the product released.
People's expectations were set, by what they were shown & told.
If the fans were shown things (e.g. wall running with blade arm implants) that the product did not contain, then it's not really on them.
If fans were told to expect "A living, breathing city, with NPC's going about unique day/night cycles", but got NPC's with no AI walking in circles, it's really not on them.
GTA V had more intuitive NPC reactions to what you do, in 2013.
It's clear that they dramatically slashed the scope. There were even skills which had no use in the game, presumably left over from how it was supposed to be (was advertised).
obviously it was going to get hyped into the stratosphere, but it's not their fault
I'm afraid that it was their fault.
They promoted the product as something which the reality didn't come close to meeting.

Last edited:

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
There were even skills which had no use in the game, presumably left over from how it was supposed to be (was advertised).
Lol, now that you mention it, you can't even use gold in-game.
Talk about a magic bag that never runs out.
That was a funny segment of the game for me, I laughed.:D:D:D

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Yeah for sure, so how much have you paid for this game? Oh wait nothing. Also pretty sure they refund people who ask so where's the issue? People like you are why cyberpunk 2077 came out the way you did. Rather it be amazing and take a while to come out than rushed and shit.
im agree with Hedasd this is VN not game i dont know if its even possible to make game with renpy so far most game are RPGM or unity and few unreal or other software

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Lol, now that you mention it, you can't even use gold in-game.
Talk about a magic bag that never runs out.
That was a funny segment of the game for me, I laughed.:D:D:D
I think they redid them, but original skill was something like Human Shield gains +20% health.
You could only grab someone when in Stealth, not when in Combat.
So you'd have to sneak up & grab someone, then walk them up to their buddies to trigger combat, before this "skill" had any value. But you couldn't even shoot over their shoulder (despite the icon showing exactly that), so you had to drop them to engage, anyway.
Was completely, utterly worthless.

• Haha
Reactions: MenmaYu

Torsh

Mar 26, 2018
Can anoyone tell me whats the current status of the game, how much content is in there, should i wait for a good gaming expirience?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Can anoyone tell me whats the current status of the game, how much content is in there, should i wait for a good gaming expirience?
I'd say there's a decent amount of current content. Certainly plenty to get you invested in the story & characters.
I'd suggest waiting, though, as there is a new update dropping sometime in the coming weeks.

Torsh

Mar 26, 2018
I'd say there's a decent amount of current content. Certainly plenty to get you invested in the story & characters.
I'd suggest waiting, though, as there is a new update dropping sometime in the coming weeks.
thanks mate, hate playing unfinished games, but this looks so good

Reactions: whichone

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
99.7%
Stick around these days, if you haven't played it, you should and you tell us if it's good, coz it's good. ;)

Reactions: Sasanid

Viressa

May 24, 2018
"I've got a present for you, Lana! After spending several days tracking down the ingredients to your favorite dish, I just shoved the uncovered plate into my bag and waited an entire night before giving it to you. Enjoy!"

Yet, the dish is still fully intact and steaming hot anyway. That's some bag!

screenshot0005.png

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I say wait, i was only medium interesting in the game, despite its quality, until the Lana update, now i'm hooked, unfortunately, art like this takes time, and that means I'll have to wait YEARS to give me sweetums the womb filling, baby batter she deserves. The game is funny, sexy and cool as is, but its frustrating to play anything this good and stop mid plotline.

Reactions: Torsh
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes