Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
So, will the new update release in about a year as well? Is that the new schedule or did something happen with this particular update for it to take almost a year? Just curious.
Yeah. That's a safe bet. It's actually linear to the amount of content they created. This one have a sum lot more of content than Lana's update, so the development is taking more time. If Lady Gomira's have even more content than Rose's one, it's safe to assume it will take a same or longer time. But, if the amount of content is lesser, than it can come out faster.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Amazing art, gorgeous characters and great story. But something about the sex scenes is disappointing and I can't put my finger on it.
Well, maybe because it's not as fluid as SS which is understandable, considering the detail on the art. It will be pain in the ass to animate with that much of detail in the art.

My only complain in the sex scene is just the expressions. It's really bland with those lip bite. Lol.

Reactions: Mad Sama

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Well, after waiting for 10 months, this is now one less to follow.
This is an online forum, not an airport. No need to announce departures.

I was anticipating the main story actually and we didn't even continue it in this patch which took almost took a year
How could you have anticipated for so long and yet be completely unaware of something discussed ad nauseam like patrons voted 15 months ago for 0.6 to be focused on Rose? Just to save you disappointment when 0.7 comes out, the patrons voted for that one to be Gomira-centric.

played this whole game for the orc only one blow job a lil dis appointing. but i am glad i did enjoyed it none the less need more of the orc girl thoe
Good news: the patrons have voted and the next update is going to be all about Gomira
Bad news: based on the number of items in Gomira's Planned Content in the crystal ball, it's going to be ~6 months like with the Myrtle update

So, I have a question about Dear Celestina, at the moment you can only see her through the glasses but while playing through the main story they introduced Time Sand (can't remember what they call it) the MC uses it then it's forgotten, so i was wondering if he will use the sand on Celestina in the future, revert her back to a young woman but still have the personality of a cranky old woman.
Dear Celestina in the glasses is not the younger version of the matchmaker. What little has been mentioned, her late husband dabbled in magic and/or demonic pacts and it's been hinted D.C. is some sort of entity he trapped in the glasses so he could cope with being married to the real Celestina, who's apparently been cranky her whole life.

mw303

Feb 3, 2019
played this whole game for the orc only one blow job a lil dis appointing. but i am glad i did enjoyed it none the less need more of the orc girl thoe
after this release, based on the vote it will be Gomira update on 0.7, which is the orc lady.
too bad that i pick her on the vote for next 0.6 patch, but rose is the winner of the pole.
give the game developers some time man... youre not alone.

Jokerakos23

Jun 30, 2019
Is there a problem with the files? Because whenever i am trying to zip the files the extracting takes way too long. Never happened before

sum_timmy

Jun 21, 2021
hey i played the game a while ago , could someone tell me which new content is in here? if it is possible spoiler free so like just naming a girl would be enough to answer (Sorry for my english i'm German haha)

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
That was fine, I sort of like Rose a bit better than before but she's not a favorite. There really wasn't much wandering about for me to do. Nice touch on actually having
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Noticed a few grammatically odd bits again but I forgot to write down when it happened so that isn't helpful. Certain, not certainly. and that not then. those kinds of things.

Anyway now to mess around with the art and make edits like usual

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
Played the compressed version on Joiplay and it crashes at the first new scene :(
Guess I'll just wait for the proper android port to play

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes