Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I kinda thought there having some content for for Rose's character while doing the Main Story. I mean. it's pretty much common to have a progress at the main story every patch don't you think?
Not when the entirety of 0.5 was the main story and 0.6 was never meant to have anything other than Rose's route. They don't split 1/2 the update on 1 girl and the other 1/2 to the main story (that's been mostly completed already in 0.5)

• Angry
Reactions: wolfpackjac3

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
where does this game store saves.. like holy hell. looked in the renpy folder in appdata roaming where it should be after making a save in game and no folder. so confused.

airman97

Sep 21, 2019
where does this game store saves.. like holy hell. looked in the renpy folder in appdata roaming where it should be after making a save in game and no folder. so confused.
It is in the "game" folder with the exe file (example What-a-Legend-0.6-pc\game\saves)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It is in the "game" folder with the exe file (example What-a-Legend-0.6-pc\game\saves)
Yes and no. Most games do have a save in the /game/ folder. Most games also have another save folder somewhere else (including this 1). That's also why you can keep your saves between updates when you delete the entire game folder. Where it is though is a mystery, as dude before pointed out.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Can you load the save you made in-game? The game might have trouble with write permissions to whereever the local folder is stored. If you can load the save it should definitely be in Appdata, though: The name of the folder should be renpy/Inventory02-1551646067. I haven't used windows in a long time so I forget whether it's in Local, LocalLow, or Roaming, but it should be in one of those.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can you load the save you made in-game? The game might have trouble with write permissions to whereever the local folder is stored. If you can load the save it should definitely be in Appdata, though: The name of the folder should be renpy/Inventory02-1551646067. I haven't used windows in a long time so I forget whether it's in Local, LocalLow, or Roaming, but it should be in one of those.
Roaming it is.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
played this whole game for the orc only one blow job a lil dis appointing. but i am glad i did enjoyed it none the less need more of the orc girl thoe

Reactions: Lautaro

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
And, finished! (Took me a full 9 hours, lol).
What an amazing update as always. Prolly my favorite so far. And those scene with best girl Myrtle, oh my god.
Can't wait for the next one with Lady Gomira.

Ps. I hope Holly will win the next one~ Or, Gretta.

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
if you check the FAQ on the first page, i remember the file path being on there

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
So, I have a question about Dear Celestina, at the moment you can only see her through the glasses but while playing through the main story they introduced Time Sand (can't remember what they call it) the MC uses it then it's forgotten, so i was wondering if he will use the sand on Celestina in the future, revert her back to a young woman but still have the personality of a cranky old woman.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
So, I have a question about Dear Celestina, at the moment you can only see her through the glasses but while playing through the main story they introduced Time Sand (can't remember what they call it) the MC uses it then it's forgotten, so i was wondering if he will use the sand on Celestina in the future, revert her back to a young woman but still have the personality of a cranky old woman.
I don't think the Sexy Lady is Dear Celestina in the past. I think it's just an illusion of one sexy lady.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes