Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Do you have an android version link?
We have released the 0.6 update of What a Legend for patrons with the early release access perk. While we cannot control the internet, and the game may leak earlier than intended, we can control this server, and we will not allow anyone who doesn't have early release access to request it, talk about having acquired it, or spoil the content. We have been able to develop this game all these months thanks to the patrons who have supported us, and it would be disrespectful to them to have their perks enjoyed by everyone when the wait time for the public release is merely 24 hours. The game will be out tomorrow before 20:30 Spain time (GMT+2)
Once we have the android version, we will update the download and the website, adding the new link...
Devs don't make the Android port, so you won't have it until some rando does 1, puts it out to the devs, some other rando grabs it from Patreon and leaks it here

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Still waiting on the compressed version so I can play 0.6, but in the meantime:

The way Sev calls the MC "laddie" makes me read him with a scottish accent. So now, I'm gonna mentally read Serena and Lana's lines like this:

Complete with background bagpipes playing

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
What a Legend! [v0.6] [MagicNuts]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC

SIZE ~ 702 MB

PC: - -
MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TeePee23

Nov 15, 2019
Kinda disappointed with content were getting...I mean it's just rose and myrtle. I was anticipating the main story actually and we didn't even continue it in this patch which took almost took a year...I'm just disappointed, no new main story stuff.
Patreons vote on what content it is, next patch won't be main story either it will be Gomira's arc

Reactions: sherlockchange
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes