Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
What a Legend! [v0.6] [MagicNuts]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC

SIZE ~ 702 MB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD -
MAC: - WORKUPLOAD -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ayo nice now someone make an android version

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Im just patiently waiting for the milf netori and more princess watching scenes (dont remember her name its been a while lol)

While I'm downloading this, anyone got an estimate of how long this update's content is?

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Little disappointed in the update i was looking foward too. The sex scenes weren't that great, story felt a bit stretched out and both the demon and the mc felt a bit dumbed-down for the sake of the update. I'm not going to stop following because of one bad update i just hope the next one will be better and won't take as long

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Kinda disappointed with content were getting...I mean it's just rose and myrtle. I was anticipating the main story actually and we didn't even continue it in this patch which took almost took a year...I'm just disappointed, no new main story stuff.
Lana was main route in 0.5 and you got almost a year to know it was Rose for 0.6, dunno wtf you were expecting
I hope that the next update is matchmaker focused
Nope, the prison orc it is

Viressa

May 24, 2018
*thinking about how it'll be two years, at minimum, before we get either Mommy Milky or Booba Queen... probably 4 or 5 years for the latter because Gretta is decently popular and has a good chance of winning the next poll, while not many folks are fans of Dear Celestina...*

*sigh*

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
Lana was main route in 0.5 and you got almost a year to know it was Rose for 0.6, dunno wtf you were expecting

Nope, the prison orc it is
I kinda thought there having some content for for Rose's character while doing the Main Story. I mean. it's pretty much common to have a progress at the main story every patch don't you think?

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes