theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Can someone post it here?
Just be patient. If you want it FAST, become a supporter -- otherwise just wait until it gets posted.
You can download it for free in like 24 hours anyways, so there's no need to rush, is it?

Reactions: Safkol

ColourfulDude

Oct 24, 2018
We can tell.
You made 2 posts in 4 years and this is one of them.
You must be out of your fucking mind.
It is one of these rare occasions, yes, when I can't contain myself and have to break free from the solitude of just reading these sometimes mindful sometimes idiotic posts in this forum in happy blissfulness.
But with the game out now chances are I am returning to just that... but you never know.

Last edited:

matrax213

Jul 5, 2020
We have released the 0.6 update of What a Legend for patrons with the early release access perk. While we cannot control the internet, and the game may leak earlier than intended, we can control this server, and we will not allow anyone who doesn't have early release access to request it, talk about having acquired it, or spoil the content. We have been able to develop this game all these months thanks to the patrons who have supported us, and it would be disrespectful to them to have their perks enjoyed by everyone when the wait time for the public release is merely 24 hours. The game will be out tomorrow before 20:30 Spain time (GMT+2)
Once we have the android version, we will update the download and the website, adding the new link...

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes