ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
I don't know, something about this game is losing me. I used to be really into it, but it's fading with each update. Sort of hard to put into words but it's lacking an erotic buildup for me with some of the latest characters. This is the 3rd character, off the top of my head, that instantly was dtf but then you had to resolve their 'issues' and then your free to bang. It's fine story telling wise but it's not really why I am playing these games.
I don't think it's a hot take at all, I agree. I love a good slow burn, or even an "enemies to friends". Of course, a couple "love at first sight" stories are fun to have too. Simmone at first is cautious around Lassie, and only seemed eager to jump him by the end of their horseback ride. Madeline at least so far has displayed no signs of attraction to or interest in Lassie, though ofc she's spent the entire game imprisoned up until very recently - and we somehow have to move the plot from strangers to DTF and grant Lassie her power. For my money the strangest one wasn't Myrtle - she was lonely and sex starved after all - but Gomira, who is trapped in a cell and then decides "oh hey, a random cock. yeah, it's been a while since I gave a beej. might as well!" like wtf lol. But then maybe Orc sexual culture is unique?

TBH I think Holly is gonna be the one who will be right up your alley on this issue. She enjoys the frottage she and Lassie get up to by moonlight, but it's pretty clearly still just a "friends with benefits". Love still seems quite a ways off for the two of them. I'm looking forward to seeing how that develops. :)

Personally my theory is they represent Sev's own harem from when he was the hentai game protagonist. The MC is probably planned to get at least one of each in his harem in the final game. (Plus some races not seen here like werewolves, vampires, giants, and bunnies.)
Not a bad theory! Maybe as we get the mansion fixed up, the statues will be replaced with statues of Lassie's harem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:HideThePain:
You named your MC Julian? On my first playthrough I went with some generic dude name but now from all the forum discussions, "Lassie" is actually growing on me. Plus that's what his moms named him, and who am I to dispute the wisdom of seven whores? ;)

Holly came in second, but it was a three-way near-tie with Gretta and Main Story, with Simmone not far behind. How those 78 Gomira votes get redistributed now that she's not an option will determine the outcome of the 0.8 poll, and it could just about go any way.
I know I don't get to gripe bc I'm not a patron. But it's still annoying to me that main story lost the vote even despite Magicnuts spoiling that it will include Madeline sex content! Like, how much more can they offer?! I'm really hoping that Magicnuts will insist on a story update soon rather than just each update being a sidequest for sex scenes, with patrons arguing over Best Girl. Since the main quest also includes sex content, it's not like such a choice would give haters an excuse to complain the game is all plot, no fucking. I think an ideal ratio would be one main story update to two side quest updates (each of which will "complete" a girl's sex content, and maybe add in a threesome scene with a prior girl). But again, since I'm not willing to put up cash for a vote I know I get no say... I'm hoping a lot of the Gomira votes break for main story in 0.8!

Just, cmon people... picture it! Lady Madeline sex scene where she goes all golden and magical during orgasm! :D :D :D

P.S. I'm curious, is the patreon polling set up as just selecting a single option, or can patrons do ranked-choice or STV voting? If the latter I might just sign up out of sheer political science nerd appreciation :p

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
P.S. I'm curious, is the patreon polling set up as just selecting a single option, or can patrons do ranked-choice or STV voting? If the latter I might just sign up out of sheer political science nerd appreciation :p
IIRC it works by approval voting. Not often you see another person interested in social choice theory in the wild.

Somewhat of a hot take here,

I don't know, something about this game is losing me. I used to be really into it, but it's fading with each update. Sort of hard to put into words but it's lacking an erotic buildup for me with some of the latest characters. This is the 3rd character, off the top of my head, that instantly was dtf but then you had to resolve their 'issues' and then your free to bang. It's fine story telling wise but it's not really why I am playing these games.

I prefer the erotic build up where this complete stranger/acquaintance/friend isn't into you yet, like normal a person, then slowly they develop feelings for you and it grows that way. Summertime Saga does this well and I think that's part of it's staying power. Myrtle, The elf chick, and now Rose have all instantly wanted to bone you, but couldn't due to the 'story'. Myrtle you had to get rid of the wolf for her, even though she wanted you from the get go, The Elf Chick you had to do the prison break, Rose you have to cure, but they all are 'holding off' after just meeting you a few times. I guess I am just not a fan of these characters instantly and already being super into you. Would be nice if some of the characters were a bit more reluctant instead of dtf on the second interaction, kind of ruins the whole point in my opinion.

There isn't a slow burn here with these characters, the candle is pretty much burnt all the way from the start, but you have to clean your room first before you can smell it. Just a trend I've been noticing with the writing.
I actually like the "down to bang at first sight, but they have a problem you need to solve first" approach this game tends to take. It just feels more realistic: I can only speak for myself, but how my sexuality works is I decide within the first 3 seconds of meeting you if you're somebody I'd have sex with if you asked. There's a *lot* of things you can do to swiftly take yourself off that list once you're on it (like, say, attempting to neg me), but basically nothing you can do to get yourself put *on* it once you're off. I'm almost 40 and there's never been a case, not even once, where someone on my "will not fuck" list has been moved to the "will fuck" list.

The only real exception to this is when the reason I don't want to have sex with you is something external that makes me not want to have sex at all and not a problem with you per se, like "I'd really love to, but I'm in another relationship right now and don't want to deal with the fallout of getting caught cheating" or "I'd love to, but I'm possessed by a demon that takes over when I have sex and murders my lover, so I'm saying no for your own good" or "I'd love to, but we have something much more important we need to be doing right now, maybe we could hook up after?" So Myrtle, Lana, and Rose's storylines ring true to me. Yeah, that's exactly how I'd behave in their position. Except, well, if Lassie were a real person his antics with spying on me and stealing my clothes would be a dealbreaker, if I knew about them.

And I honestly believe that most people work this way: It's why "seduction tactics" are a scam and they only work to the extent that you're encouraged to try them on as many women as you possibly can, and you run into someone who's both into you enough at first sight to sleep with you and not turned off enough by your "attempts" for that to be a dealbreaker through sheer law of large numbers. It's why men get so frustrated when they feel like they're "in the friend zone" and nothing they do can convert that into a sexual relationship. It's just not how any of this actually works.

The thing I really can't wrap my head around is characters like Holly. She seems to genuinely despise the MC's guts when she first meets him, and in the last scenes of her arc (what we have so far of it anyway) she still acts outwardly spiteful but is actually all blushy and nervous. I don't get it. I cannot imagine any situation where I'd go from hating a guy so much I regularly smack the shit out of him to "falling for" him.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
About the results of the last poll:

View attachment 1963929

Holly came in second, but it was a three-way near-tie with Gretta and Main Story, with Simmone not far behind. How those 78 Gomira votes get redistributed now that she's not an option will determine the outcome of the 0.8 poll, and it could just about go any way.
If it goes anything like the Summertime polls : the girl who people bitch and moan the most about not having scenes will get the least amount of votes, otherwise it would make sense and the universe would implode

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I have a serious questions. Doesn't MC cum on her when we try to get the Glue? Why was the curse not lifted then?
This gets brought up if you go talk to Sev and ask him about Rose's curse:

Code:
            pov "(I'm sure I will have to use my semen on her during the day and when the curse is active, though...)"
            show pov eclosed bup hbneu2
            show sev eneuc at sev_right
            pov "(...since Rose got my cum dropped on her while making the glue, and her curse obviously didn't break then.)"

Reactions: ProfN42

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
This gets brought up if you go talk to Sev and ask him about Rose's curse:

Code:
            pov "(I'm sure I will have to use my semen on her during the day and when the curse is active, though...)"
            show pov eclosed bup hbneu2
            show sev eneuc at sev_right
            pov "(...since Rose got my cum dropped on her while making the glue, and her curse obviously didn't break then.)"
Good answer! A remaining question, though, is... what the hell was the "glue potion" even for? I always thought it was going to be revealed that Rose was consuming it in some way, or using it for something weird. Did I miss it or was it simply not revealed?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Good answer! A remaining question, though, is... what the hell was the "glue potion" even for? I always thought it was going to be revealed that Rose was consuming it in some way, or using it for something weird. Did I miss it or was it simply not revealed?
You needed it to make one of the sheep costumes to enter the city. Then Rose agrees to keep making more glue to sell whenever the MC feels like making it (and at the end of this update she refuses to keep selling the glue but is still willing to go over the fun part of the process)

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
Somewhat of a hot take here,

I prefer the erotic build up where this complete stranger/acquaintance/friend isn't into you yet, like normal a person, then slowly they develop feelings for you and it grows that way. Summertime Saga does this well and I think that's part of it's staying power. Myrtle, The elf chick, and now Rose have all instantly wanted to bone you, but couldn't due to the 'story'. Myrtle you had to get rid of the wolf for her, even though she wanted you from the get go, The Elf Chick you had to do the prison break, Rose you have to cure, but they all are 'holding off' after just meeting you a few times. I guess I am just not a fan of these characters instantly and already being super into you. Would be nice if some of the characters were a bit more reluctant instead of dtf on the second interaction, kind of ruins the whole point in my opinion.

There isn't a slow burn here with these characters, the candle is pretty much burnt all the way from the start, but you have to clean your room first before you can smell it. Just a trend I've been noticing with the writing.
I think the MC has a shortcut to their hearts because of how naive simple guy he is. Plus they find him handsome.
But even then there are some steps need to be passed before actual sex.
For Mrytle it is not instant.
For Rose, she already gave you HJ for glue.
But other than that sex is casual in this world such that even princesses do it before MC.

May 31, 2020
So we've got several hours of playtime after 1 year of development. The game is great but the development speed is awful. Judging by the amount of planned content (based on locations and blocked scenes)... 10-15 years more?
Meaning,you will be playing the final version of this game with your teenager sons. basically a family game

Aug 16, 2020
I think you meant to quote me in your reply but you quoted someone else instead? ^_^; might confuse people trying to follow along.

You could be right about Myrtle to be sure! but again this raises the question: why did Lassie gain a power immediately after completing PiV sex with Lana, but not after others? Should we take it to mean those girls are definitely Not Magical™️? Or to mean that gaining powers is typically more complex than just having sex?

I can't wait to find out! :)
Looks like I meant to quote you, but pressed the reply button on the wrong post. I went back and just saw the large post with a spoiler bit in the middle. Must've been the wrong one.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2017
So far a pretty enjoyable game, one of the few where i'm actually kinda looking forward to the storyline. The adult scenes aren't anything crazy but still enticing. Looking forward to all the next updates, will probably play again when v1.0 comes out.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I know I don't get to gripe bc I'm not a patron. But it's still annoying to me that main story lost the vote even despite Magicnuts spoiling that it will include Madeline sex content! Like, how much more can they offer?! I'm really hoping that Magicnuts will insist on a story update soon rather than just each update being a sidequest for sex scenes, with patrons arguing over Best Girl. Since the main quest also includes sex content, it's not like such a choice would give haters an excuse to complain the game is all plot, no fucking. I think an ideal ratio would be one main story update to two side quest updates (each of which will "complete" a girl's sex content, and maybe add in a threesome scene with a prior girl). But again, since I'm not willing to put up cash for a vote I know I get no say... I'm hoping a lot of the Gomira votes break for main story in 0.8!

Just, cmon people... picture it! Lady Madeline sex scene where she goes all golden and magical during orgasm! :D :D :D
For the first paragraph, I actually would have preferred updates that include several small scenes with different LIs (some of which are a bit hidden out of the way for you to find) and character arcs in small steps to the "one update and done" approach we have now. But as you said, I'm not a Patron (anymore) so I don't get to bitch about it.
Goes back to the scope of the game being a little on the ambitious side if you look at the planned map of the world.

The thing about Madeline is... well this is very thin ice but I guess someone has to step on it. She's rather dark.
I personally like that and have no problem with it, but there are many people that don't like it, or are even actively campaigning against it. I've seen it time and time again throughout different VNs. The ethnic (looking) girls often end up near the bottom if there's a voting.
I am not sure why that's the case. The personal preference, sure, but the active hate is a little over the top.
Maybe it's popular media shoving ethnic characters into every crack where they don't go and making you the bad guy if you don't like it, I don't know.

I actually like the "down to bang at first sight, but they have a problem you need to solve first" approach this game tends to take. It just feels more realistic: I can only speak for myself, but how my sexuality works is I decide within the first 3 seconds of meeting you if you're somebody I'd have sex with if you asked. There's a *lot* of things you can do to swiftly take yourself off that list once you're on it (like, say, attempting to neg me), but basically nothing you can do to get yourself put *on* it once you're off. I'm almost 40 and there's never been a case, not even once, where someone on my "will not fuck" list has been moved to the "will fuck" list.
Gotta slightly disagree with you there. I'm around your age, decent looking but not the "Chad" type of guy by any means. I've certainly been on a shitload of "will not fuck" lists but got moved off them because I'm funny, agreeable and responsible and I basically "grow on them". You wouldn't believe how far out of my league some of the girls I've been with actually were. This is not a brag by the way (I'm twice divorced) just saying that these lists by no means have to be final.
Now that never happened to me with a girl I've crossed off MY list, I agree with you there. :KEK:

The thing I really can't wrap my head around is characters like Holly. She seems to genuinely despise the MC's guts when she first meets him, and in the last scenes of her arc (what we have so far of it anyway) she still acts outwardly spiteful but is actually all blushy and nervous. I don't get it. I cannot imagine any situation where I'd go from hating a guy so much I regularly smack the shit out of him to "falling for" him.
I believe Holly is what fans of japanese media consider to be a "tsundere". Which means she's standoffish and aggressive to hide her insecurities and her affection but she's actually very loving behind the thorny facade.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Regional differences I assume, it's not meant this way. But I can call them "DOC" (drawings of color) if that's more acceptable.
I'm good with whatever. It's the intent that matters & I believe yours was good. (y)
Just letting you know that different terms have slightly more sensitive meanings, in different places.

Reactions: DirtyMario

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
any1 knows where the save file is located ?
i mean the deep save one
not the one u see in "game-save" folder
i tried finding it on the Renpy folder hidden in AppData
cant find this game's name on that list
where is it hiding ?

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes