whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Regional differences I assume, it's not meant this way. But I can call them "DOC" (drawings of color) if that's more acceptable.
I'm good with whatever. It's the intent that matters & I believe yours was good. (y)
Just letting you know that different terms have slightly more sensitive meanings, in different places.

Reactions: DirtyMario

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
any1 knows where the save file is located ?
i mean the deep save one
not the one u see in "game-save" folder
i tried finding it on the Renpy folder hidden in AppData
cant find this game's name on that list
where is it hiding ?

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
What a Legend! [v0.6] Gallery Unlock Mod

Developer : MagicNuts
- - -
Modder : Brandy - -
Game Version : 0.6
Mod Version : 0.6

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD : MEGA, WORKUPLOAD,

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With Mod
Here

View attachment 1421347 View attachment 1421348 View attachment 1421349
does this work with the new version

Reactions: byBijei

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is no "new patch" and the entire thing is for Rose (basic reading skills aimed toward the changelog can go a long way into not making you sound like a noodle asking stuff known to every1 since last year)
There is that bit with Myrtle, and there are new pics from Lambert.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
There is no "new patch"...
Wrong. There was a release 0.6, and then there was a "patch" 0.6.01.
The new patch just patched some minor issues, but did not add any new scenes.

... and the entire thing is for Rose...
Wrong again. It also contains scenes with Myrtle.

As I just wrote in another thread: Please stop being so condescended and annoying.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
I actually like the "down to bang at first sight, but they have a problem you need to solve first" approach this game tends to take. It just feels more realistic
I don't know about "realistic" but I definitely like the "down to fuck at first sight" concept. If the "meet n fuck" games were somehow extended to the length of a VN with some prologue to how the mc gets into the situation where he's meeting the LIs, and not only NOT end the game immediately after a fuck session but actually have multiple women, I would like some of them (specifically the ones where the panties drop on sight.)

I do think this can happen in real life depending on what the woman is looking for (it's usually not going to be a relationship or ever seeing the guy a second time,) but for the most part no matter how handsome or buff you are, they're going to want to have some kind of emotional connection. They normally did have at least a conversation, probably at least a couple days of getting to know each other and often times a bit longer than that, before they even get into that stage of infatuation where they think they're in love but they actually still have a long way to go in learning about the other person. Unless someone is just actively looking for no-strings-attached random hookups (and hey, no judgement here.)

For a VN, lately I've really just rather dive into the unrealistic. The panties of every woman in sight dropping their panties the moment they turn to look at the mc, or catch his scent (And now a word from our sponsor, Dr. Squatch with his patented organic soap,) or hears his voice. There are a lot of great VNs on this site, and I enjoyed them for what they are, but I need something a bit faster paced and way more lust-before-love-fueled now. Ironically, when I search for this kind of stuff, all I find are people complaining that there's so much of it on the site (really? Where? For research purposes of course) and they want something different.

Didn't always have this preference. I think I read way too many romance fanfics where the author was trying so hard to make the relationship about love over lust that lust was disregarded outright. Even sexual orientation established in those very same fanfics is completely overrided because "this is my best friend and I want to give them a chance." Now, I know demisexuals exist, but to me this happening all the time in those stories just reek of "this is actually a platonic friendship with obligatory sex and romantic affection."

I don't think a lot of the VNs I've played on this site suffer from that problem, but because I've experienced so much of the pendulum swung to one extreme in a lot of fanfic stories, I want to see more stories where the pendulum is swung to the other extreme. And that doesn't mean I'm looking for stuff that's a bunch of one-night stands. I love romance, I just need it to be plainly obvious that the characters are also physically attracted to each other and not only that but more than they are with other people. And my unrealistic fantasy is that the panties drop on sight, actually feelings of love can come later.

One of my favorite VNs on this site is "My New Family." And I'd say compared to real life the sex happens fairly quick on a regular basis. Maybe not quite quick for what I'd really like to find, though. A prime example is Sandra realizing she's attracted to the MC but actually waiting for a few days to act on that attraction. And if I had my way, it wouldn't have started with a handjob. I would have loved it if right after the little house tour they find a private spot to be alone together. That's not a knock on that VN, I realize fully well that I'm the weird one here.

Anyway, I think the women in "What a Legend!" being ready to fuck on sight but needing something done first is an ok compromise. It still feeds the ego. Though I have to say, I really like that scene where the MC is in prison and he sticks his dick in a hole and a beautiful orc named Gomira sees it and when she realizes it's not one of the guards she decides "I want to suck this dick." Ever since then, I've been wanting to go back to that prison and break her out of there, see what happens from there.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wrong. There was a release 0.6, and then there was a "patch" 0.6.01.
The new patch just patched some minor issues, but did not add any new scenes.

Wrong again. It also contains scenes with Myrtle.

As I just wrote in another thread: Please stop being so condescended and annoying.
99% of the update is for Rose, Myrtle's part is a bonus you need 2 routes finished to get. You can't patch into 0.6 and you don't need 0.6.1 if you didn't encounter the "bug", my 1st reply still wins. Keep trying the butthurt route, it doesn't suit you well though and I'll keep doing my stuff, even if you get mad at how I reply

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
The thing about Madeline is... well this is very thin ice but I guess someone has to step on it. She's rather dark.
I personally like that and have no problem with it, but there are many people that don't like it, or are even actively campaigning against it. I've seen it time and time again throughout different VNs. The ethnic (looking) girls often end up near the bottom if there's a voting.
Where are you getting that from? I haven't seen anyone say they don't like her.
Personally I was disappointed she didn't win as well, they gave her the best hips and legs of all the girls, I really hope we get a JackOpose scene with her. Also, she is the most "inoffensive" "ethnic" girl in the cast, she's flirtatious, playful, and has European facial features, her hair isn't like that of a mulatto or black girl either on top of being reddish brown rather than black; she looks more like an Egyptian or darker skinned Greek.

"but there are many people that don't like it, or are even actively campaigning against it."
IDK man, I find that a hard to believe. Gomira won the last poll by a wide margin and Orcs are traditionally stand-ins for Arabs and Blacks in most all traditional European folklore (which this game is heavily based off of). If people were really opposed to Madeline they would like Orc girl even less. Also, from what I have seen of racist online sites/forums a lot of racist guys want to fuck girls that look exactly like Madeline.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Where are you getting that from? I haven't seen anyone say they don't like her.
Personally I was disappointed she didn't win as well, they gave her the best hips and legs of all the girls, I really hope we get a JackOpose scene with her. Also, she is the most "inoffensive" "ethnic" girl in the cast, she's flirtatious, playful, and has European facial features, her hair isn't like that of a mulatto or black girl either on top of being reddish brown rather than black; she looks more like an Egyptian or darker skinned Greek.

IDK man, I find that a hard to believe. Gomera won the last poll by a wide margin and Orcs are traditionally stand-ins for Arabs and Blacks in most all traditional European folklore (which this game is heavily based off of). If people were really opposed to Madeline they would like Orc girl even less. Also, from what I have seen of racist online sites/forums a lot of racist guys want to fuck girls that look exactly like Madeline.
Agree with most of what you said. Still doesn't change the outcome of the poll or the validity of what I said. It's all speculation based on personal experience.

Now the Gomira Orcs/POC thing is even thinner ice.
I personally never associated Orcs with black people but as you said, it seems many people do, even if only in secret. Also one of the reasons WotC is on their way to ruin D&D, but that is offtopic.

I believe Gomiras appeal is less about her being an Orc specifically. There's a relatively new kink for strong and tall women making the rounds, very obvious also since the latest mainline Resident Evil game with the 9 ft vampire mama. Add to that that Gomira has a very beautiful face (excluding the tusks), very obvious female body features and is "willing to please", that's a killer combination.

Last edited:
Reactions: ProfN42
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes