HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
lol Was only referring to them having tusks earlier than WoW.
Subsequently been reading about .
Quote from there:
"FWIW, Wikipedia's article on Orcs indicates that the porcine connection may have come from an Irish "orc", cognate of the english "pork", meaning swine. Or may derive from the piglike description of "l'Orco" (the ogre) in Orlando Furioso.", also read a suggestion that the pig-look came from "the Tolkien Calendar art of the Hildebrandt brothers."
Iirc :unsure:, WoW and before WoW from Blizzard, it came inspire in the fictional WHF & WH40K, so, there are many things that you can seek by similarities between them, there are tons of youtubers fans who point them. But yeah, Tolkien put the orcs in fashion on the table in terms of popularity as mainly antagonist for humans.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I will assume that she is going to be later though, since she is part of the main storyline.
Well based on how Magicnuts go about doing things, it will depend how patrons vote. It could be as early as the update after Gomira so in the next two years at minumum and well even more if she dosen't.

I'm in the hoping camp that it's sooner than later. Especially not that later heh.

As it stands either Serena or Madeline can move the story but I suppose only one focus of the sexy stuff that will go with it again. Like they both can be in it but whoever won is gonna get the goods.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well based on how Magicnuts go about doing things, it will depends how patrons vote. It could be as early as the update after Gomira so in the next two years at minumum and well even more if she dosen't.

I'm in the hoping camp that it's sooner than later. Especially that later heh.
That depends, there are a few factors involved. There is the vote, but they might not put more of the main story up for a vote until they have done more of the other non-endgame parts, just like they are holding back on the pregnancy stuff. It is also possible that they do part of her story, and hold back on the ending parts. There are a number of ways it could work out.

But as far as I can see, doing her arc, is going to unlock some new abilities for our hero, which could change the way other stories play out, and while they have been pretty good at working in small details to show that interconnection, that one might be too much.

IDK, we will just have to see. Personally, I think we need to eat our meat, before we can have any pudding, to paraphrase Pink Floyd. (In this case, the meat, being the girl's stories, not his dick). lol

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
lol Was only referring to them having tusks earlier than WoW.
Subsequently been reading about .
Quote from there:
"FWIW, Wikipedia's article on Orcs indicates that the porcine connection may have come from an Irish "orc", cognate of the english "pork", meaning swine. Or may derive from the piglike description of "l'Orco" (the ogre) in Orlando Furioso.", also read a suggestion that the pig-look came from "the Tolkien Calendar art of the Hildebrandt brothers."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
Female orcs are extremely underrated and underappreciated. I'm glad Gomira has won and I'm glad things are changing, looks like many patrons are men (and women) of culture. The age of petite elf girls is Over, the time of the (tall, muscular, dommy mommy) Orc has cum.
Being an orc girl, I think, she's gonna be one of the most interesting characters (that you can bang) in the game, also imagine the sex.
Can't believe some people are mad about it.
One thing I love about Our Lad Lassie is how utterly game he is to get with anyone with a pussy. Rose was full-on demon mode and he was ready to dive in headfirst. Fermentress? Cool. Pixie? Sweet, can I touch your bug wings? These magical glasses make an evil ugly mean hag look cute? Cool, that was the only thing stopping me. This boy DOES. NOT. CARE, getting his dick wet is job one and only. Love him for that. So that means Gomira could be waving a battle axe at him and screaming threats about chopping his wonderwang off and he'd still be trying to mack on her. You can bet your bottom infinite gold pouch coin on it. :sneaky:
Now that I'm getting Gomira, I will be doing my part to get Madeline across the finish line, especially with that triple vote (assuming I didn't just play myself by misreading and getting a "vote for your top 3" when I thought it meant "vote for one, and it will count 3x"). It occurred to me while playing through 0.6 that she hangs out in dungeons in negligee and we need more of that in the world.
starts crowd chanting "LA-DY-MAD! LA-DY-MAD!" :D
>"Traditional European folklore"

Orcs were invented by J.R.R. Tolkien and the modern conception of orcs as green-skinned, betusked fantasy klingons was popularized basically single-handedly by World of Warcraft. If you described an Orc to someone from 1200's Europe they'd have no idea what you were talking about.
Warhammer Fantasy Battles would beg to differ. So would my old HeroQuest set from 1989.
Tolkien only brought them into modern usage. He didn't create them.

Orcus was used in Latin, to describe a goblin, spectre or hell devil.
Pluto was described as an "orcus" in the 10th century's Cleopatra Glossaries.
Ork was used in Old Dutch, too.
It's even in Beowulf, in the plural form "orcneas" - a savage tribe "condemned by God". Which is where Tolkien stated he took the name from.

As for WoW, I'd suggest D&D gave them tusks, before then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love that this thread about wanting to bang the big hot green mommy in a 2d game turned into a history lesson on Middle English.
I will assume that she is going to be later though, since she is part of the main storyline.
Yeah, I feel like it's been pretty strongly foreshadowed that Mad's telepathy / ability to interpret "the Maze" will be key to defeating King (e)Vil.

My theory is that only the power of the Maze can help them rescue Princess Serena, who has been kidnapped by Vil (makes sense, you have to have a rival claimant thrown in prison or kill them. Or, if they're female - forcibly marry them to be bred for dynastic security. :( (Real life history shows that evil uncles didn't have any compunctions against marrying their nieces if it would secure the throne.)) I feel like once Lady Mad wakes up from her nap and we show her the evidence of an attack in Serena's mirror, she will put two and two together and conclude she has been kidnapped and we have limited time to rescue her before she is either killed or forcibly married to Vil.

But the first big question is, why does Lassie need to obtain Mad's power, rather than just have Lady Mad use the power as our ally? So: something else is going to have to happen to render Mad unable to use her power personally in support of the team. Maybe Vil has surrounded the Maze with a magical anti-woman field so that only someone with a cock can approach; he knows that Lady Mad is the last Goldenbush so he assumes blocking women from the Maze will prevent anyone from using it. But little does he know about Lassie's Master Gift, ha-ha! I can see Madeline as being ruthless and noble enough to give it up for the good of the realm, even if she doesn't actually care for or love Lassie (yet).

The other big question is, where is Serena being held? If I were King Vil I would not trust a bumbling henchman like Hammerdick with the prisoner who is the lynchpin of my plan; I would want her closer to me and under my direct control. That means she must be at the New Capital dungeon. So in order to mount a rescue mission, we need to finally travel there. Maybe that will be put off for yet a further main story update?

So my guess at roadmap:
1. establish Serena is a captive of Vil and Mad's power is required to learn from the Maze where she is
2. discover a reason why Mad can't personally use her power (anti-woman force field around the Maze, etc)
3. Lassie bangs Mad to gain her power
4. Lassie learns "the princess is in another castle!" (thanks, Maze)
5. ?? some new obstacle to traveling to New Capital right away - maybe we need to overcome Hammerdick first.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sorry ^_^; is there a better thread for discussing the plot? Because I really do enjoy this game's plot, I'm not doing a "bit" or anything!
Nope, but maybe not quoting 5 dudes and adding a few novels to each would help a bit

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Nope, but maybe not quoting 5 dudes and adding a few novels to each would help a bit
It's a forum, a place for discussion.
He wrote a paragraph (that was on-topic) in response to one user, then 1 line each to the next 3.
2 of those were continuing the orc conversation, which was probably a bit OT - granted.
Everything else he wrote was on-topic, specifically about the game & its characters.
It's better than quintuple posting. :ROFLMAO:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It's a forum, a place for discussion.
He wrote a paragraph (that was on-topic) in response to one user, then 1 line each to the next 3.
2 of those were continuing the orc conversation, which was probably a bit OT - granted.
Everything else he wrote was on-topic, specifically about the game & its characters.
It's better than quintuple posting.
To be fair, it wasn't separate sequential quintuple posting. Give credit where credit is due.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
You should steer clear of the BaDIK thread. Just friendly advice because I care about your mental wellbeing.
Trust me, NLT forums do this already. 'Game save please, update not working, how do you install, where is random object of the day, I can't read, i r dum.'

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Nah, I laugh at them most of the time ...... This place though, with duders coming up with their "wife" and telling us they were right the game would take 5 mins to complete and only have 2 scenes for 10 months of dev time
Yeah, this thread (& a couple of others on this site) undoubtedly attracts a special kind of "special".
I think it's simply a numbers game.
The more popular a game is, the more people it attracts.
The more people it has in its crowd, the more entitled people are among them.

Reactions: Moonhed and Gato21
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes