Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We don't know much about her backstory at all, just that she's obviously imprisoned, and we don't see any other Orcs in the world anywhere. So I'm gonna assume that in these lands humans are kind of afraid of Orcs in general. Which seems to be warranted, seeing that she broke out of prison and presumably killed a few fully armored dungeon guards to do so, while only in a loincloth.
After she was captured she seems
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it looks like we (actually just our hilariously large flesh whip) gave her the will to live back, so she broke out.
So she might be kind of thankful. But still, we're human. Not her friends usually.
It's kind of interesting how there are a lot of sexual scenes in the list way before "domination" so it will maybe be a thing happening later, and with consent.
This is gonna be good. Next year. :HideThePain:
They don't always do the fetish list in a girl's profile in the order they're listed

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I think I'm stuck, after getting Holly into the city, I don't have any more quests going on, when I go into the tent it tells me I have to try the sheep costume again but nothing goes on when I go to the bridge, Holly is turned away by the guard again.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I think I'm stuck, after getting Holly into the city, I don't have any more quests going on, when I go into the tent it tells me I have to try the sheep costume again but nothing goes on when I go to the bridge, Holly is turned away by the guard again.
Have you crafted the improved costume with horns?

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Have you crafted the improved costume with horns?
Yes I entered the city in disguise, I saw what seems to me to be a new character appear and that's it. And when I return to the cave, apart from touching the plants or entering the cave, no other interaction

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Yes I entered the city in disguise, I saw what seems to me to be a new character appear and that's it. And when I return to the cave, apart from touching the plants or entering the cave, no other interaction
I'm guessing you didn't try to enter the city's brothel? Weren't you taken to the dungeons?

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I'm guessing you didn't try to enter the city's brothel? Weren't you taken to the dungeons?
No I haven't tried, can we?

so I rang the bell but was refused entry

And towards the dungeons there is only the guard left

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
No I haven't tried, can we?

so I rang the bell but was refused entry

And towards the dungeons there is only the guard left
I think you are playing the 0.6 version instead of the 0.6.01.

After meeting the whore at the brothel's door, you have to click on the door, not the bell; then it's all straight-forward

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I think you are playing the 0.6 version instead of the 0.6.01.

After meeting the whore at the brothel's door, you have to click on the door, not the bell; then it's all straight-forward
I just had Alita tell me that Anne's friends do not enter the brothel.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
E
I just had Alita tell me that Anne's friends do not enter the brothel.
Erm... you lost me there. So what's exactly your problem? At this point of the game when you can talk to Fillita, you should be able to enter and exit the city at will since you have your passage permit. Holly is no longer at the bridge in the mornings.

If you're using some mod, you should uninstall it immediately since it seems to be seriously messing your game.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Thanks mate, I'm always up for good comedy.I'll bookmark them to check them out later. Cheers

Edit: Oh it's all 3d......I don't like 3d, I prefer hand drawn art and cartoons.
If you like hand drawn games, you may like Aurelia. Really good, akin to the old point-and-click games back in the 90s, there's actually a lot to do in the game.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Why I have Holly again in the morning at the bridge ? Why am I being asked to try on the sheep costume again knowing that I have already used the horns?

I think my game is bugged, just have to start a new game on this version. :cry:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why I have Holly again in the morning at the bridge ? Why am I being asked to try on the sheep costume again knowing that I have already used the horns?

I think my game is bugged, just have to start a new game on this version. :cry:
Try 0.6.1, it should fix your "bug". Otherwise, yes you'll have to restart (with 0.6.1 just to be sure). Which is weird cause the changelog doesn't say they fixed anything regarding a route bug, only the crafting and icons not appearing during smex. Maybe they did, maybe not. You're fucked anyway, so do as you like

• Haha
Reactions: Envy*

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
"You're fucked anyway, so do as you like"

At least it has the merit of being clear, sharp and precise. :ROFLMAO:
You're already in a loop and can't do anything. Small (and only) hope is to get 0.6.1. So yes, you're already fucked. Get 0.6.1 and hope or don't, you can't do much outside of that, it's all on you

• Haha
Reactions: Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
What am I going to do, what am I going to become, my life without this game would not be the same. :cry:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Like Omnikuken said, best bet is to reload a prior save (or start over from the beginning, you can get back to where you were within 5 minutes with text skip). If all else fails upload your save here and I'll see if I can figure out how to edit the game variables to unbreak it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
117.the weekly report has been published.
Can a Patreon account share it?
100% random wild guesstimation : they're happy for 0.6, they burned themselves up, they won't reply to any trashtalk, they will take 2+ weeks of break/vacation, they will start working on 0.7 after that. Just dig up 0.6's launch and change the # for 0.7, you got your new report

Reactions: arigatogyro
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes