Viressa

May 24, 2018
Like Omnikuken said, best bet is to reload a prior save (or start over from the beginning, you can get back to where you were within 5 minutes with text skip). If all else fails upload your save here and I'll see if I can figure out how to edit the game variables to unbreak it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
117.the weekly report has been published.
Can a Patreon account share it?
100% random wild guesstimation : they're happy for 0.6, they burned themselves up, they won't reply to any trashtalk, they will take 2+ weeks of break/vacation, they will start working on 0.7 after that. Just dig up 0.6's launch and change the # for 0.7, you got your new report

Reactions: arigatogyro

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
100% random wild guesstimation : they're happy for 0.6, they burned themselves up, they won't reply to any trashtalk, they will take 2+ weeks of break/vacation, they will start working on 0.7 after that. Just dig up 0.6's launch and change the # for 0.7, you got your new report
It's only been a week since the last update and they are already taking a break? When are they ever going to stop milking. They could have already been halfway through update already

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I must say I am impressed of quality of this game. Never cared of gypsy girl so much, and thought her story would be meh. How wrong I was! My only complain is that the demon couple-part was so short, even without sex that was definitely the hottest part of this game so far.

Personally I would like to see a Halloween special where Rose and Lassie are demons, trick people into signing contracts, have hot sex, and do other demon stuff. I can't imagine many people disliking that kind of special episode.

Last edited:

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
As a Magicnuts' Discord mod I can assure you we don't have that power in their channel.

I've never heard of a problem like the one ProfN42 is mentioning. I'll let them know about the bug, though. Thanks for reporting it
Thanks for checking on it, I'll update and see if that helps!
Personally I would like to see a Halloween special where Rose and Lassie are demons, trick people into signing contracts, have hot sex, and do other demon stuff. I can't imagine many people disliking that kind of special episode.
You may get your wish... there's even an island in the game set aside for special holiday content. I can definitely picture Rose having some spooky Saimhain content in a (distant future) update. But I hope first we'll be getting Myrtle doing a striptease as "Santa's little helper"... after all, she already hand carves wooden toys for good girls...
Definitely missed an opportunity to name one of the achievements "The Sexorcist"
Damn, well spotted!

One wonders what other innate powers Lassie has. His cum can already break curses. Can it cure cancer too? (I'm already guessing it can knock up a barren woman, it's magic after all.)

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Can a Patreon account share it?
I'll summarize it:

1) They've been taking time off and will start work again on Monday
2) When they get back to work on Monday, they'll work on 0.6 wallpapers
3) They'll also post the post-mortem poll for patrons to rate the update
4) They'll also start work on 0.6.2 to fix the typos people have sent them and one bug that got caught after 0.6 was released
5) The 0.8 poll won't be posted until the end of the month so it will still be active for anybody who signs up early in September to vote

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
I've asked about it in Discord and it seems you are playing the 0.6 version instead of the latest 0.6.01, which solves that bug.
Thanks again for looking into it. I tried direct messaging you on discord but got the same "message undeliverable" error. Could it be my app, or is there some sort of additional permission I need? I'm not having any problems with other servers. I run a server for a gaming guild and no problems there either.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
Thanks again for looking into it. I tried direct messaging you on discord but got the same "message undeliverable" error. Could it be my app, or is there some sort of additional permission I need? I'm not having any problems with other servers. I run a server for a gaming guild and no problems there either.
You need to be in the same discord as someone or be friends with that person in order to send a message to him.

Reactions: TheDevian

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
One wonders what other innate powers Lassie has. His cum can already break curses. Can it cure cancer too? (I'm already guessing it can knock up a barren woman, it's magic after all.)
I don't think his allmighty penis has any limits, and I don't either think this casual universe has cancer.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I must say I am impressed of quality of this game. Never cared of gypsy girl so much, and thought her story would be meh. How wrong I was! My only complain is that the demon couple-part was so short, even without sex that was definitely the hottest part of this game so far.

I agree, but i wished there were more scenes with demon Rose.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
so i played the last update yesterday, i didnt imagined rose story to be like that at all, MC face on sex scenes looks weird, what i mean is that on daily basis he is always cheerful and smiling dude but his face while having sex is serious as hell it just weird

so i was surprised with the rose i think positively but when i made calculation they wont be able to do whats planned in 5 years looking at ammount of places that is on the map and ammount of scenes planned so i am realist here and expect of cut of planned content, hopefully we will see that werewolf girl tho (me being furrfag and stuff)

environmental images look beautiful like always

Viressa

May 24, 2018
so i played the last update yesterday, i didnt imagined rose story to be like that at all, MC face on sex scenes looks weird, what i mean is that on daily basis he is always cheerful and smiling dude but his face while having sex is serious as hell it just weird
I mean, it makes sense, given his backstory. He grew up in a brothel spying on his moms having sex and "studying" the technique. For the girl he's fucking, it's just a roll in the hay, but for him? He's got the mindset of an Olympic Athlete with only one shot at the gold, and by god, he's gonna set a record or die trying.

(Which is a rather silly attitude to have, tbh. Cishet men, if you want to be better lovers, 99% of that is listening to your partner's needs and don't let it hurt your feelings that she'll probably get more pleasure from your mouth and fingers than she ever will from your dick inside her. There's no amount of hip-movement technique you can learn that will make a woman be able to go from zero to multiple orgasm with your penis alone, and your desire to do so is just pure ego.)

(But of course, Lassie is a hentai protagonist, not a real person, so he totally *can* satisfy a woman with just his penis through thrust technique alone, which is better than any other penis because it's 15 inches long. Not like, y'know, anyone who gets penetrated on the regular knows that would just hurt like a bitch.)

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
Interesting. As someone with a specific interest in minigirl/fairy content here's hoping for more Maple/Fermentress at some point. I'm a very patient person so I'm fine with pulling up a chair and taking a nap on this one for a few updates.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
I mean, it makes sense, given his backstory. He grew up in a brothel spying on his moms having sex and "studying" the technique. For the girl he's fucking, it's just a roll in the hay, but for him? He's got the mindset of an Olympic Athlete with only one shot at the gold, and by god, he's gonna set a record or die trying.

(Which is a rather silly attitude to have, tbh. Cishet men, if you want to be better lovers, 99% of that is listening to your partner's needs and don't let it hurt your feelings that she'll probably get more pleasure from your mouth and fingers than she ever will from your dick inside her. There's no amount of hip-movement technique you can learn that will make a woman be able to go from zero to multiple orgasm with your penis alone, and your desire to do so is just pure ego.)

(But of course, Lassie is a hentai protagonist, not a real person, so he totally *can* satisfy a woman with just his penis through thrust technique alone, which is better than any other penis because it's 15 inches long. Not like, y'know, anyone who gets penetrated on the regular knows that would just hurt like a bitch.)
hey man i said nothing about MC whereabouts i dont care he was raised in brothel i only pointed out it looks weird to see him smiling all the time and he looks serious during sex, doesnt feel like him at all when his approach to life is all shiny and good like, the stuff with how moms raised him u make it up to just try to explain him we dont know how they rised him at all so dont make that stuff up

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Great game, but damn "theatrics" or whatever that makes characters look "into the camera" is really quite distracting (its fun when in comedy, but its not really working here). I dont know what kind of effect the devs pursued, but for people like me, who associates themselves with MC of the game, its just distracting and give "you are a 3rd wheel here, pal" feeling. Though if you look at it as if this some sort of play and you are on 1st row watching this go then I guess its fine.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Great game, but damn "theatrics" or whatever that makes characters look "into the camera" is really quite distracting (its fun when in comedy, but its not really working here). I dont know what kind of effect the devs pursued, but for people like me, who associates themselves with MC of the game, its just distracting and give "you are a 3rd wheel here, pal" feeling. Though if you look at it as if this some sort of play and you are on 1st row watching this go then I guess its fine.
That's because you're indeed a third wheel. This game's main character isn't Link, this guy has an actual personality, you're not supposed to impersonate him. If you can understand this, I assure you this comedy works.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes