moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I'm confused by that last bit. So our saves will work in 0.3 but if we were to restart from the beginning we'd see different dialogue? Seems to be something that would balloon with each update and cause issues later on.

Or does it mean that if you just do her stuff before the other characters you get something different?
You can only talk to Holly after getting the recipe quest. So this opens her "path". Now I guess you'll be able to do some dirty things with her even before completing the task she gives you. So we need some aditional dialogue options whenever we meet her again, and maybe some references to those events later on (just like she asks us if we want some more milk when we come back to her to tell her about Shaggyhands, she might say something about our relationship, or maybe when we land on her ass at the gate she may react diifferently if by then we've already done something lewd). Those minor things that makes feel each playtrough unique and naturally developed

Reactions: johndoe19

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
You can only talk to Holly after getting the recipe quest. So this opens her "path". Now I guess you'll be able to do some dirty things with her even before completing the task she gives you. So we need some aditional dialogue options whenever we meet her again, and maybe some references to those events later on (just like she asks us if we want some more milk when we come back to her to tell her about Shaggyhands, she might say something about our relationship, or maybe when we land on her ass at the gate she may react diifferently if by then we've already done something lewd). Those minor things that makes feel each playtrough unique and naturally developed
That's the idea.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man waiting for each update is gonna be so painful. If only we had a time machine :/ Also I'm praying our saves will always work with every new update... fingers crossed.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
That's the idea.
Sounds cool, im in love with Gomira. She barely had any screen time but i love her already, strong warrior ladies that actually enjoy sex out of their own free will is so rare in erotic games these day, always have to beat them into submision.

I'm loving the game so far, although I would recommend perhaps toning down the main characters "stupidity". Like its funny in the beginning but if he stays that stupid the entire time its going to get annoying real fast. Sure im not asking him to be a savant but give him a bit more common sense later on. The fucking sheep costume had me laughing but when he thinks adding horns will do the trick i was like "come on are you for real?", his fucking face when it works is also hilarious.

derekjojo99

Dec 18, 2018
Holy fuck this game just screams quality...i really love the art and on top of that...the UI looks really well done as well...the detail and the humour is also pretty good. I really hope you keep this up. Hyped for next update :).

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Man waiting for each update is gonna be so painful. If only we had a time machine :/ Also I'm praying our saves will always work with every new update... fingers crossed.
We got the saves to work for 0.2 (credit to Tlaero who helped me out with it), and I can't see why there would be any issues with them for 0.3 and beyond.

I'm loving the game so far, although I would recommend perhaps toning down the main characters "stupidity". Like its funny in the beginning but if he stays that stupid the entire time its going to get annoying real fast. Sure im not asking him to be a savant but give him a bit more common sense later on. The fucking sheep costume had me laughing but when he thinks adding horns will do the trick i was like "come on are you for real?", his fucking face when it works is also hilarious.
Yeah, maybe you're right. I'm a sucker for an easy laugh.
About that sheep costume though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
So who is the guy in the full plate armour on the banner i hope that is the MC looks like a bad ass and i saw the planned harem this game is going to be pure gold.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes