johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hi everybody,

Celestina is a new character that will be added in 0.3. She's the village matchmaker and lives near the well.
Here you can see Chestnut's artwork from line sketch, to colored WIP, and the final result.
Some elements like the rocking chair are not in the final drawing because they are animated separately in the game.

Hope you enjoy it.
Cheers

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah, mermaids will have anatomical difficulties. But we do want to eventually add fantasy creatures, like them, in the game.
Okay, yet another bizarre thought. He's perving on myrtle or someone else with his reed underwater. The mermaid lured in by the saltier taste to the seawater comes to investigate. He is stuck, he can't thrash about to get rid of her because it would be his cover not his cock being blown.

Mouth raped by a fishwoman. <-- it probably already has a tag on this site lol

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
About the mermaid thing, in some stories mermaids can shapeshift and turn into humans. If the problem is how the sex scenes would look, the mermaid could turn into the human form for that. Maybe she could keep some of the scales just so she wouldn't just look like a regular human.

Reactions: johndoe19

AVennport

May 18, 2020
Wow, what an amazing game so far! I hope they get all the support they need to keep up the excellent work and produce many more updates.

Reactions: magicnuts
Jul 25, 2020
Game has more reviews than pages of discussion so lets change that.
OK let me tell you something. I signed up here to get a realistically looking 3d sex game however I ended up completing What A Legend first. So I believe everyone wanna give 5 stars after playing, this explains why many reviews. And, since it is short and simple enough to play (in a good way), I believe that's another reason about not having too much comments.

Also this is my 2nd message I'm praising the game, so I thought a bit before posting, I don't want to seem like flooding good, nice, best type of messages, probably there won't be third unless someone replies and starts a new conversation. If more people feels like me that's another reason for less comments.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Yeah, mermaids will have anatomical difficulties. But we do want to eventually add fantasy creatures, like them, in the game.

Yes. But I doubt there'd be any stretching.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Such a shame just use that pixie love magic lol. Oh well. If you ever change your mind and add it in I will sub to your patreon at whatever your highest level is. Kinda getting tired of all these games jebaiting me with pixie/fairy content and then just making regular vanilla sex out of it.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Okay, yet another bizarre thought. He's perving on myrtle or someone else with his reed underwater. The mermaid lured in by the saltier taste to the seawater comes to investigate. He is stuck, he can't thrash about to get rid of her because it would be his cover not his cock being blown.

Mouth raped by a fishwoman. <-- it probably already has a tag on this site lol
About the mermaid thing, in some stories mermaids can shapeshift and turn into humans. If the problem is how the sex scenes would look, the mermaid could turn into the human form for that. Maybe she could keep some of the scales just so she wouldn't just look like a regular human.
We do have a storyline involving mermaids happening in Rum Town.
rumtown.PNG
When we start doing that story, we want to try keeping the mermaids as fish-like as possible. The fantasy is the fun part. We could even go wild with some things (is tail-job a thing?). We'll see.
OK let me tell you something. I signed up here to get a realistically looking 3d sex game however I ended up completing What A Legend first. So I believe everyone wanna give 5 stars after playing, this explains why many reviews. And, since it is short and simple enough to play (in a good way), I believe that's another reason about not having too much comments.

Also this is my 2nd message I'm praising the game, so I thought a bit before posting, I don't want to seem like flooding good, nice, best type of messages, probably there won't be third unless someone replies and starts a new conversation. If more people feels like me that's another reason for less comments.
Thank you so much man!
Such a shame just use that pixie love magic lol. Oh well. If you ever change your mind and add it in I will sub to your patreon at whatever your highest level is. Kinda getting tired of all these games jebaiting me with pixie/fairy content and then just making regular vanilla sex out of it.
Okay, I'm sorry if you felt jebaited. We didn't add Maple to jebait anyone. We made her because we liked pixies, it's a magical world, and we had fun with her story/character. And even in her intro quest, she was pretty clear about not wanting to get destroyed. Will everything be vanilla? Hell no. We have a lot of weird-ass stuff planned. But the sexual content will have to match the character and the story. And I think adding scenes just to get patrons will negatively impact the game in the long run, since we may stop liking what we're making.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
What the hell was that guy even talking about? Maple's content is wholesome af it's actually the one i enjoyed the most in current version

Reactions: johndoe19

Dec 20, 2019
What the hell was that guy even talking about? Maple's content is wholesome af it's actually the one i enjoyed the most in current version
It's his kink. If it's not for you then it's not for you.

I agree that Maple's content is interesting to say the least. Imagine if we can make her grow instead, I wouldn't want to "scary movie" her all the time.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
check out this game and you will understand what I mean https://f95zone.to/threads/hilzarto...-1-0-hilzartov-mformental.47733/#post-3146835. And I am complaining becuause its vanilla and been done a thousand times. Dude finds fairy/pixie one of them grows/shrinks and they fuck. I would much rather see stuff like in the game I linked, but I guess thats not something most people want to see.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
check out this game and you will understand what I mean https://f95zone.to/threads/hilzarto...-1-0-hilzartov-mformental.47733/#post-3146835. And I am complaining becuause its vanilla and been done a thousand times. Dude finds fairy/pixie one of them grows/shrinks and they fuck. I would much rather see stuff like in the game I linked, but I guess thats not something most people want to see.
I'm going to be honest with you, I by far prefer the direction they went instead of something like your example. The interactions between the average sized human and small pixie would be too restricted, that screenshot of the sex scene in your example looks ridiculous, and I mean even more so than the situation already is.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I'm going to be honest with you, I by far prefer the direction they went instead of something like your example. The interactions between the average sized human and small pixie would be too restricted, that screenshot of the sex scene in your example looks ridiculous, and I mean even more so than the situation already is.
well yeah I already said I know its not something a lot of people want to see. For me I like that shit. Just imagine being me and all these games poping up with pixies in them and then they just change sizes. Whats the point of the small character if they are just going to change size?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

0.3 status update + weekly report 13
Hi everybody.
We're at the end of July and have a couple of important points to discuss.

Refunds:
If you've joined us toward the end of July, you will be charged again in a few days once Patreon starts processing next month's subs. Sadly, this is how Patreon works, but do send us a message, and we'll refund one of your payments so that you won't have to pay twice.

If you are a Best Friend or a Close Friend tier patron, you can send us your avatar and chosen name (plus an optional text for BF tier) to be included in the game. You can contact us using Patreon or Discord.
Here are the new additions to the Friends book and the heart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If we've made a mistake in your avatar, get in touch, and we'll fix it.

0.3 status:
We originally meant 0.3 to include the end of the Main Story 1, a short intro quest for Holly, and a short intro quest for Myrtle. In retrospect, that was a bit too much given our timeframe. The bit with Serena's scene ended up being more complicated than what we had initially intended. But we loved it visually, and didn't want to change it.
Holly's intro quest, too, turned out longer than Maple's intro quest (the only example we had in the game). We toyed with the idea of simplifying it, but we liked the story and didn't want to sacrifice quality for convenience.
We are working very hard to make sure that once we're done with Holly's intro, we have enough time to do justice to Myrtle's quest. Given that we already have all the backgrounds necessary for that story, we're hopeful that we can manage it. Either way, we'll keep you updated in future reports.

Release date:
If all goes as planned, we'll release the game on the first weekend of September. We're aiming for 30-40 mins of playtime.

This week's report:
This week we completed all the dialogues and writings for Holly (except those for the sex scene). Pistachio has started posing Holly's scenes, and Chestnut has done several background artworks, and has finished all the necessary sprites for the supporting characters of her story.

Next week's plan:
Pistachio will continue posing scenes, and Chestnut will start drawing cutscenes and making it all look pretty and cinematic.

Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes