magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
arts are amazing and the story is extremely better than other games. I know adobe and corel. I am learning renpy and atom. I can help if needed.
Hi. I don't think we're at the stage of hiring, yet. But thank you so much for your offer.

Reactions: Ghostly

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
I decided to check this game out after seeing it recommended somewhere, probably by Tlaero/Mortze?

So... after playing through 0.2 I find the girls beautiful and the world is really nice looking too, but I have some concerns.

The characters feel one dimensional... pretty much just caricatures at this point. Also, it looks like the (sexual) relations will be pretty formulaic and grindy... following the same pattern... going from handjobs to footjobs to boobjobs to sex. I'd prefer more organic storytelling and natural feeling relationship progression. Right now, it feels like it'll be a whole lot of teasing before we'll get to the good stuff, which imo is a trap many Patreon games fall for (for obvious reasons).

Of course these are just first impressions, the game still looks promising to me.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
Also, it looks like the (sexual) relations will be pretty formulaic and grindy... following the same pattern... going from handjobs to footjobs to boobjobs to sex. I'd prefer more organic storytelling and natural feeling relationship progression. Right now, it feels like it'll be a whole lot of teasing before we'll get to the good stuff
We just got vaginal sex with Maple on update 0.2.

Reactions: magicnuts

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
We just got vaginal sex with Maple on update 0.2.
Actually it's there since v.0.1 and the "romantic" relationship with her starts just AFTER that sex scene, in case you're interested in following her story.

Last edited:

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
I decided to check this game out after seeing it recommended somewhere, probably by Tlaero/Mortze?

So... after playing through 0.2 I find the girls beautiful and the world is really nice looking too, but I have some concerns.

The characters feel one dimensional... pretty much just caricatures at this point. Also, it looks like the (sexual) relations will be pretty formulaic and grindy... following the same pattern... going from handjobs to footjobs to boobjobs to sex. I'd prefer more organic storytelling and natural feeling relationship progression. Right now, it feels like it'll be a whole lot of teasing before we'll get to the good stuff, which imo is a trap many Patreon games fall for (for obvious reasons).

Of course these are just first impressions, the game still looks promising to me.
I see what you mean about characters being simple. We're not going for deep and multi-faceted characters, though, to be honest. The idea is for them to have somewhat unique voices, simple but --hopefully-- satisfactory arcs, scenes that are both sweet and sexy, and stories that are chill and enjoyable to play. That's the plan, anyway.

About the sex scenes, there will be characters that will have vaginal sex before other sexual acts, just as there will be others with whom you'll have non-penetrative sex before leveling up. The background and story will determine this.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I see what you mean about characters being simple. We're not going for deep and multi-faceted characters, though, to be honest. The idea is for them to have somewhat unique voices, simple but --hopefully-- satisfactory arcs, scenes that are both sweet and sexy, and stories that are chill and enjoyable to play. That's the plan, anyway.

About the sex scenes, there will be characters that will have vaginal sex before other sexual acts, just as there will be others with whom you'll have non-penetrative sex before leveling up. The background and story will determine this.
Too many games think it's one or the other. But not all women wants to bang the first person they meet, while some don't mind tricking and then forcing them to be their fuck buddy for their rest of their life(looking at you pixie! but she was very nice actually, although a bit lonely. I would gladly take another one of her gifts).

The important thing is to make it feel natural, rather then a dredge the game is forcing on you to act like a build up. Seeing as this is the 2nd update, and so far this game as good amount for as far as lewd content goes. I trust that the story will continue to feel like a natural build up, to the "fun" stuff and also tell a fun story.

To me at least, those voice definitely came across. I also enjoy light hearted stories a lot more most times, and find it as a nice escape from my own life.

Last edited:
Reactions: magicnuts and Blayo

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
Really amazing universe! I can't wait to see the more lewd scenes! But personally the beginning at the bridge the way we keep trying and failing is not top like we feel our effort is blocked from the start but we still meet the elf and it make us discover the little village so its ok i guess just a bit too much efforts>reward i think.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017

Just wanted to say I really like the art-style and thank you for not putting in NTR. There seems to be an extraordinarily devoted minority of people who want to shove their disgusting (and often racist) fetish in to EVERYTHING, ruining whatever they infect for everyone else so it's nice to see someone who just says no to them.
thumbs up.gif

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hi everybody.

We hope you've had a great week and are ready to wind down for the weekend. It's been a busy week at MagicNuts, and we do have a piece of news about 0.3 content.

0.3 Changes
For Holly's story, we tried to make two significant changes to the quest-design to experiment and see if we could come up with a better and different play experience:
  • Reduce fetch-tasks
  • Remove the 'think' quest
In the case of the fetch-quests, I think we succeeded. But removing the 'think' quest proved to be more challenging as it messed up the flow of the gameplay.
We had hoped that after posing and editing, the play would improve. But, to our horror, that was not the case. The gameplay was okay, but not great. So, in the past few days, we have been remaking and redoing the quests, adding additional events, with several series of cutscenes planned to make Holly's story more engaging.
The upshot of this is that we will not have time to do Myrtle's intro in 0.3. We're pushing her content for 0.4.
We hate having to do this. But after thinking about it and having never-ending discussions about it, it is the best decision we can make to both meet the deadline and keep the quality.
It would be a shame for Myrtle's quest to feel rushed. On the other hand, we had removed things from Holly's story to make room for Myrtle's. We are going to add those back and try to tell as good a story as we can.
This change will not impact the playtime, and we will, as promised, have about 30-40 mins of content.
The progress tracker will be updated (by the end of this weekend) to reflect the removal of some content and the addition of others.

Dev lessons
It is hard to estimate the time needed to do a story since each story is different. From 0.4 onward, we don't want to overpromise. It's better not to promise much and add extra content when time permits than do what we must do now.
We still want to experiment with different gameplay mechanics and try to improve the play experience. So, although it didn't work too well this time around, it would be cowardly not to try again and try to do things better.

Keeping it fair
We know that some of you might have subscribed/supported us because you expected Myrtle's content in 0.3. Removing her quest from this release is not fair on you. Hence we'll be more than happy to refund your fees if you contact us and let us know.

Weekly tasks
Chestnut has been drawing sprites and adding facial expressions and body gestures to them. She has also started doing cutscenes.
I did a lot of posing, until realizing that I need to redo many parts of Holly's story (code + writing). I've now done changes to the content already in the game (we'll add more writing later).
Next week, Chestnut will work on cutscenes only (unless if we see that we need additional facial expressions as posing), and I will continue to pose the scenes.

Stay safe.
Cheers

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes