Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Great game. Gorgeous girls, silly and naive MC. Judging by the size of the map, the game promises to be great. I will hope that the developer will have enough strength to bring the game to the end

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Man, I am fucking furious at myself for having discovered this game now.

Because NOW I'm gonna have to spend time keeping track of development and finding out when next releases are because I want to play the whole thing... Why couldn't I have discovered it after completion?

Briefly being serious though: what's currently there is absolutely class. Art is 10/10, sex is sexy. So. Much. Promise.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I hope these unexpected issues with Holly's story won't impact our save files. I guess it wouldn't be too bad if we had to start all over again as there's not much content yet but it'd would definitely be an issue if saves won't work in future versions.

Good luck with further development, MagicNuts and Team!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hi everybody.

We hope you're having a great day.
A small --and irrelevant-- piece of news is that today is our wedding anniversary. We originally planned to skip working today and spend the whole day with our families, but there's too much to do, so we'll keep proper celebrations for after 0.3 release.
Here's this week's report:
Art:
Chestnut has been working very hard on cutscenes. She has done several of the smaller ones (for example, Abe's piggyback ride: ) and plans to start drawing more complex artworks the next week.
Based on what we've planned, this release will be more cutscene-heavy than the previous two releases. Hopefully it will show and 0.3 will look and feel more enjoyable.

Writing:
I have finished all the writing and dialogues (including those during the sex). I will still edit these a great deal once the art is ready, and we're putting it all together.

Code:
This week I added the base code for new hidden photos, five new achievements, and sex notifications and screens. Now the code is ready, and all we need is replacing my placeholder art with actual drawings. I also corrected the hint screens (to reflect recent changes and additions to the story).
Finally, I animated and added new artworks to the game.

Audio:
There will probably be more audio tasks added once we play through the game (after completing most of the art and posing), but those sound effects that we had earlier planned, are now done.
These include audio files for two new locations, and new 'magic' sounds related to cutscenes.

Posing:
I have posed more than half of the game (including the craziest scene we have done so far, featuring five talking/interacting characters). A lot more work is left to do, and posing will still be my main focus for the next week.

Debug/edit:
I did add a few more tasks for debugging/editing. Most of those were the result of posing scenes and noticing errors with the code or the writing. On the plus side, I removed a few debug tasks that I had first thought were major issues, but on closer inspection were trivial.

Next week's plan:
In the coming week, Chestnut will continue to work on cutscenes. I will spend most of my time posing (trying to finish them by the end of the week). Aside from that, I will also be adding newly drawn art to the game.

Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers

Safkol

Aug 15, 2020
Hello everyone
I have android version and i cant find menu/save/load options!
All androids have this problem or just mine?

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes