RoleDover

Dec 8, 2018
Don't think I've ever payed for a patreon so quick in my life, art is amazing and the characters and the animations are the best, I can only hope for some more maybe some catgirls or something. Also I'm not even joking when i say i gave myself one of the biggest face palms for the surprise birthday orgy. (Damn you). I will keep supporting for this game as long as my wallet is happy

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Don't think I've ever payed for a patreon so quick in my life, art is amazing and the characters and the animations are the best, I can only hope for some more maybe some catgirls or something. Also I'm not even joking when i say i gave myself one of the biggest face palms for the surprise birthday orgy. (Damn you). I will keep supporting for this game as long as my wallet is happy
Thank you so much!
The last time there was a German translation, is there anybody working on it again?
Somebody did contact me about German and got the translation kit, but no news. So I guess no.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Would be awesome if later down the line we could give the girls different outfits. I think the standing pics would be doable but I think changing the girl's oufits during sex scenes would probably be really tough cuz they seem pretty set in stone.

There's just so many things the game could potentially do... Definitely one of the most exciting games on here right now.
Really hope everything works out perfectly for you and the team, Magicnuts!

Reactions: magicnuts

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
I think this is the first game on here that I've ever played that actually made my jaw drop. That moment when you first see the world map. Damn.
The game looks great, but you should always be skeptical of overtly-ambitious 2D games. Plenty of examples (Kingdom of deception, Something Unlimited etc.) ended up not delivering on their promises and got bogged down on their development.

This one also seems promising but you never know what might happen in a year.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
The game looks great, but you should always be skeptical of overtly-ambitious 2D games. Plenty of examples (Kingdom of deception, Something Unlimited etc.) ended up not delivering on their promises and got bogged down on their development.

This one also seems promising but you never know what might happen in a year.
Fair points and valid concerns.
We do have these concerns also, and are aware of potential pitfalls and issues.
I'm sure we will make mistakes (we have made several already), but we really are trying to learn from them and keep the project going.
I know it's only 0.2, but we've spent a lot of time making the game look nice and fun and it'll be such a shame to see all our work go to waste.
Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Dec 20, 2019
Fair points and valid concerns.
We do have these concerns also, and are aware of potential pitfalls and issues.
I'm sure we will make mistakes (we have made several already), but we really are trying to learn from them and keep the project going.
I know it's only 0.2, but we've spent a lot of time making the game look nice and fun and it'll be such a shame to see all our work go to waste.
Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Do your end game scope includes the whole world map? Because that map is what blew my mind on the scope.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Do your end game scope includes the whole world map? Because that map is what blew my mind on the scope.
The main story will require the MC to visit most of those towns. The main exception being the Festive Isles which we want to use for holiday events (Christmas, Halloween, etc.).
festiveisles.PNG
But bear in mind that all those towns are much smaller than the current city.

What a great start to the game. I have really enjoyed it. I will be becoming a patreon.
Thank you so much!

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I'll jump on the hype train. I didn't think I'll like western 2dcg, but oh boy did you deliver. Great art style and great character design. Everything looks so beautiful. The animation is very well done.

I haven't played a lot of point and click games in my life, but I really enjoy that. hell, I feel like you should teach other devs how to do sandbox in this style. The small details were very nice, like the barn event and the culprit interaction.

The story is fun. The mc is a bit of a doofus, but the way the story is written it flows very well. Something that other games fail so hard to do, with such a horny mc. Probably due to the very lovey and light hearted nature of the game. The fact that he has other skills, other then being horny is a great addition.

I really want to see the world you are developing.

Last edited:

Krubb

Aug 31, 2017
This game is at a standard beyond 99% of other games here. Really impressive work.

Nothing more needs to be said for the art, that speaks for itself. What else stood out to me is the humor - it's just enough, and done in the right way (not over-the-top, and actually funny). It's rare that you'll come across a game with both top quality imagery AND writing, but this one has managed it.

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
Hmmm, 5stars please!!! i think this is one of the best vn game, not just the nice art, it's have many thing else to compliment about. All about this hard work for the game make me wanna pay for it so much , thanks for the gooooddd game :v .
I'm studying English now, so if my word wrong or make u laugh, please let me know and help me fix it. Thanks

maybim2legit

Jul 18, 2020
Honestly has the best art I've seen on this site so far. Good luck to the devs, I hope they can see this amazing game to completion!

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Hmmm, 5stars please!!! i think this is one of the best vn game, not just the nice art, it's have many thing else to compliment about. All about this hard work for the game make me wanna pay for it so much , thanks for the gooooddd game :v .
I'm studying English now, so if my word wrong or make u laugh, please let me know and help me fix it. Thanks
I'll just say, it's not a VN(visual novel). It's a point and click game(closer to sandbox), it's not a big deal but the way the story is told is very different.

The reason I say this, it's because the dev deserve credit for creating such a good story without it being a vn.

VN - like a show you have to click through
point and click/sandbox - more freedom of when to advance the main plot.

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
I'll just say, it's not a VN(visual novel). It's a point and click game(closer to sandbox), it's not a big deal but the way the story is told is very different.

The reason I say this, it's because the dev deserve credit for creating such a good story without it being a vn.

VN - like a show you have to click through
point and click/sandbox - more freedom of when to advance the main plot.
Ohhh, i thought it's vn because i think it similar to taffy tale. And as you say, vn is different from "point'n click game" is the story can be change from the choice?? Did i get it right ?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Ohhh, i thought it's vn because i think it similar to taffy tale. And as you say, vn is different from "point'n click game" is the story can be change from the choice?? Did i get it right ?
not necessarily, it's mainly mean you can just explore side stories/objectives at your own pace. The game might have different story choices in the future, but not right now. Based on the op pregnancy will be optional once it's introduced.

Reactions: _Maou_ and nccnnc09

CoffeeBeanss

May 7, 2020
Truth be told this is one of the games that I was sad I finished it early xD
I was really enjoying it and I'm expecting great things from you guys, keep up the awesome work.

looking forward to the next release .

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes