Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I have to disagree, this site is flooded with derivative mediocrity that isn't worth the time it takes to download, a good game is worth the time it takes to make it so.
There's a world of difference in waiting 3 years for the next Resident Evil game/remake, and waiting 3/4 years for 4 patches of an AVN.

One gives you 10+ hours of playtime, the other gives you an hour or two of fapping material.

And you even pay more for less in the case of an AVN (if you decide to support the development).

I don't care if you think the game is worth it, I certainly praise the game whenever I can, but the update cadence is what is severely holding this game back.

Almost everyone on F95 here knows what BADIK stands for, how many do you reckon know about What a Legend?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There's a world of difference in waiting 3 years for the next Resident Evil game/remake, and waiting 3/4 years for 4 patches of an AVN.

One gives you 10+ hours of playtime, the other gives you an hour or two of fapping material.

And you even pay more for less in the case of an AVN (if you decide to support the development).

I don't care if you think the game is worth it, I certainly praise the game whenever I can, but the update cadence is what is severely holding this game back.

Almost everyone on F95 here knows what BADIK stands for, how many do you reckon know about What a Legend?
The other difference is that RE costs you $50-150, this one is free. RE has a team of hundreds of people, this one has 2. RE is derivative nonsense, it's the same thing, over and over again. Shoot more zombies. Yay.

Yup, BaDIK is a game I would not touch if it was the last game here, and this is one I eagerly anticipate. Popularity doesn't equal quality.

hitmebaby

Apr 22, 2022
This game is excellent in attention to detail, art, and story (for a AVN), but this is one of those cases where the final product just isn't worth the time or the money invested into it.

Taking too long to deliver "perfection" is just as bad, if not worse, than delivering mediocrity at a faster pace.
lol have you ever listened to Mozart?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

You will play 2 hours of new content once a year and you will be happy.:HideThePain:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the way i see it dev's are only human just like us. they get tired they get sick and sometimes have to deal with asshole like us lol. i said like us because i realy don't know how many asshole are on the forums lol. but there are some dev's who are asshole there selves i do not think they are tho.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
have you ever made one single great thing in your entire life? how much energy and time did it take?
I took a pretty awesome shit the other day. It took 15 minutes getting out, but I guess it took a couple of days to make, starting from scratch (and by that I mean start from eating)

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: yandex

Angaort

Jul 31, 2018
Still far away from greta then
I guess so... (((
Also it will be interesting to know, when we'll see new characters in the game. Like Hammerdick's wife, hunter's sister, twins from the village...

monysofi110

Jul 11, 2022
Hi, how can I edit the game and translate all the dialogues to another language? For example, from English to Persian
It's hard for me to always translate with google translate

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
The other difference is that RE costs you $50-150, this one is free. RE has a team of hundreds of people, this one has 2. RE is derivative nonsense, it's the same thing, over and over again. Shoot more zombies. Yay.

Yup, BaDIK is a game I would not touch if it was the last game here, and this is one I eagerly anticipate. Popularity doesn't equal quality.
If we were all here freeloading on the tireless work of WaL developers, we wouldn't be getting any more patches of it. Can't compare ideal scenario (everyone that plays RE games purchases them) vs a realistic scenario (a significant portion of AVN players sail the high seas).

If you are willing to support the development of this game (or any other in similar circumstances), by all means.
But I reserve the right to ridicule your choice of paying out hundreds of dollars for a game whose final product will probably only last a couple of hours. Quality be damned, that does not sound like a good deal no matter how you twist it.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
If we were all here freeloading on the tireless work of WaL developers, we wouldn't be getting any more patches of it. Can't compare ideal scenario (everyone that plays RE games purchases them) vs a realistic scenario (a significant portion of AVN players sail the high seas).

If you are willing to support the development of this game (or any other in similar circumstances), by all means.
But I reserve the right to ridicule your choice of paying out hundreds of dollars for a game whose final product will probably only last a couple of hours. Quality be damned, that does not sound like a good deal no matter how you twist it.
It's always the same misconception. I mean, if you only care about getting x hours of playing time in exchange for your money, then sure, being a patron for more than 3 months is too expensive. But if you decide to support whoever dev on Patreon and give them more money for their WIP than you'd spend on any AAA title, it's not because you want to pay for their game. The thing is that those who keep supporting devs on the long run don't really care about this, they have other goals like, you know, actually supporting those devs to keep working on the game. They want to feel a key part of the development, even if only from a financial standpoint and with a minimal contribution. They want to feel involved in the creation of something they think is great. They want to show their appreciation toward someone else's skills. But they are definitely not buying a game.

hitmebaby

Apr 22, 2022

If your most important value is money then be a small minded capitalist, but know that if everyone were like you, art wouldn't exist.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes