wowlol_

May 19, 2019
Faced a visual glitch while replaying the game on a different pc, while playing the game in fullscreen the flickering of the background starts (the screen or some parts of the sprites go black for a sec). Any ideas how to solve this problem? Maybe it is connected to the resolution as I have 4k screen?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Faced a visual glitch while replaying the game on a different pc, while playing the game in fullscreen the flickering of the background starts (the screen or some parts of the sprites go black for a sec). Any ideas how to solve this problem? Maybe it is connected to the resolution as I have 4k screen?
Play in window mode?

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
With almost a full year without any updates, anyone knows if this game is abandoned or not?
Considering every game thread older than a year old attracts an entire Greek chorus gleefully declaring it abandoned every twenty-four hours, you can rest assured that the abandoned tag would be put on the very instant the game met the requirements.

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
How does one find moonberries? I found what I think is the tree:

(at night > deepwood > forest > turn R & R )

It is a small tree, pink & shining & lights up the trees around. I think
there sould be a button somewhere on screen but I have searched
& clicked all over & nothing happens. Please advise.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
How does one find moonberries? I found what I think is the tree:

(at night > deepwood > forest > turn R & R )

It is a small tree, pink & shining & lights up the trees around. I think
there sould be a button somewhere on screen but I have searched
& clicked all over & nothing happens. Please advise.
Moonberries aren't there. They are on the forest's first screen, on the left, near the Pixie's Path sign. You'll see a blue-greyish bush

Reactions: TREXrg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks, captain, but no way I'll pass on playing this beauty in fullscreen
You can stretch the window to fill the screen, you know this, right?
magicnuts, Game Developer, Last seen Sep 10, 2022. He died? :(
Oh, for fuck's sake! They just don't come here any more, they put out updates all the time. Can you not read even a bit before jumping to stupid conclusions?

Reactions: Donkeybong

emgubudalabo

Apr 13, 2020
hey guys, last time i played this game it was ended at when we entered to prison to save the black lady with a yellow shiny dress, did it got updated from there?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hey guys, last time i played this game it was ended at when we entered to prison to save the black lady with a yellow shiny dress, did it got updated from there?
Yes, you can check the changelog to see what has changed.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes