oliverq

Dec 27, 2021
is anyone else having an issue with saving? I just installed this game and the moment i try to save it does the ren'py crash thing and I have to rollback to pre trying to save. doesn'tseem to matter what slot i try to save it to either

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
is anyone else having an issue with saving? I just installed this game and the moment i try to save it does the ren'py crash thing and I have to rollback to pre trying to save. doesn'tseem to matter what slot i try to save it to either
I've never had that problem. Are you playong under Windows, Linux or on a Mac?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
windows. from what I can tell from the error it looks like its saying theres no valid save location.
When you extracted the game, could you have put it in a folder with a name containing some "funny" character such as apostrophe or else with an extremely long name?

Reactions: TheDevian

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
windows. from what I can tell from the error it looks like its saying theres no valid save location.
Did you even extract or just started playing the game from window explorer? I remember this type of issue popped up on other threads for this same reason before too.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Celestina is fuckable charachter? WTF? No magic glasses can change fact that you pleasuring horrible creature. Not only she is ugly old hag, but she have even more ugly personaility, rude, ignorant, horrible matchmaker who ruined a lot of villager lifes, took bribes to marry Holly and Waldo and other indecent things. She at best deserve punishment for her deeds, not dicking. I know its optional route, but realisation of it is horrible. Player didnt have actual choice to react utterly negatively to this idea, you just can choose to not play this route further after kissing that thing.

It would be completely another matter if instead of heartless old hag this role took nice slavic type granny, whose feed mc with a lot of food, pamper him, encourage when needed etc and did all of it from pure heart. And mc having magic glasses considered the idea to give some love for poor lonely granny, who was very nice and helping to him.

Reactions: MAD6999

MonkeyMonkz

Feb 8, 2019
Weekly report 173 (Patreon)

Published:2023-09-01 21:41:08
Imported: 2023-09

Chestnut:
She finished every hand and facial expression I had listed for several sprites (both those important for the plot and the 'extras'). Alongside that, she worked on cutscenes from the second quest.

Pistachio:
I posed a bunch of dialogues from the second and also spent some time editing the text and writing new stuff. It was a productive week overall, even though some of those scenes need to be revisited later in the polish phase because I'm not 100% sure about their posing and prefer to recheck them with a fresh eye later.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut is going to focus on cutscenes from Gomira's second quest, and I'm going to write/edit and pose more dialogues.

We have been asked recently about our planned release date for the 0.7 update, and I want to restate that we cannot announce our internal deadlines. All I can say is that we're working as hard as we can and will have the update out as soon as it's finished and polished. To accomplish that faster, I have changed my routine to work through the night when everyone is asleep, and although there are still a lot of tasks left (from the second quest, all of the sex scenes, and the final polishing phase), we're advancing better than before.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes