Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
The 18 months of no update rule doesn't mean a game has to release a new playable version within 18 months. A progress report is also considered an update and this game report it progress weekly
No, the progress report counts for the 3 months of silence from the dev. If they do no release a new version of the game for 18 months, the abbandoned tag gets added regardless of the weekly status update.

Rosswel

Aug 11, 2017
No, the progress report counts for the 3 months of silence from the dev. If they do no release a new version of the game for 18 months, the abbandoned tag gets added regardless of the weekly status update.
Really? My bad then, I thought that progress report is considered an update since it still tells how much the game development goes and the 3 months silence is if dev simply disappear or don't give any progress on their game to their supporter

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
Really? My bad then, I thought that progress report is considered an update since it still tells how much the game development goes and the 3 months silence is if dev simply disappear or don't give any progress on their game to their supporter
Yeah, I didn't explain what I meant well. The abandoned tag is added in 2 situations: either the dev goes quiet for 3 months and does not make any posts on patreon, subscribestar or whatever; or they don't post a new playble version of the game for 18 months, regardless if they are regularly posting on patreon (like the weekly updates Maginuts release).

Mastermeow

Jan 24, 2023
Hello can someone confirm the apk is a false postive. On itch.io and this site both come up as a virus and I'm having trouble getting it to start on joiplay

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1693628696057.png
Weekly report 173
Hi, everybody.
Happy Friday. Here's a summary of our work last week:

Chestnut:
She finished every hand and facial expression I had listed for several sprites (both those important for the plot and the 'extras'). Alongside that, she worked on cutscenes from the second quest.

Pistachio:
I posed a bunch of dialogues from the second and also spent some time editing the text and writing new stuff. It was a productive week overall, even though some of those scenes need to be revisited later in the polish phase because I'm not 100% sure about their posing and prefer to recheck them with a fresh eye later.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut is going to focus on cutscenes from Gomira's second quest, and I'm going to write/edit and pose more dialogues.

That's all.
Have a great great weekend.
Cheers

P.S. We have been asked recently about our planned release date for the 0.7 update, and I want to restate that we cannot announce our internal deadlines. All I can say is that we're working as hard as we can and will have the update out as soon as it's finished and polished. To accomplish that faster, I have changed my routine to work through the night when everyone is asleep, and although there are still a lot of tasks left (from the second quest, all of the sex scenes, and the final polishing phase), we're advancing better than before.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes