RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
How many hours of content is there in this build?
I haven't played it before and it looks great

blissless

Dec 30, 2018
In the time they make an update another full dark souls game can be made. 2 years for an update is batshit crazy

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
just came across this game on an older backup hdd and remembered how fucking good it was bois!!!
therefore i cannot put my sadness in words seeing the version i had was never updated until today :cry::cry:

but lets be realistic guys this game is danzo no doubts about that. another outstanding MILKING TABLE out off the patreon industrial complex!!! shame on you peepees nuff said

and btw wasn´t there a board rule for the abandoned tag after a 6M period of time w/o any update!?!?

Reactions: eula

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
just came across this game on an older backup hdd and remembered how fucking good it was bois!!!
therefore i cannot put my sadness in words seeing the version i had was never updated until today :cry::cry:

but lets be realistic guys this game is danzo no doubts about that. another outstanding MILKING TABLE out off the patreon industrial complex!!! shame on you peepees nuff said

and btw wasn´t there a board rule for the abandoned tag after a 6M period of time w/o any update!?!?
18 months, and yes, someone has reported it. I and Leafless Twig have raised concerns about it.

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
2 years? Can we assume this one is basically 'abondened' anymore?

Btw what excaclty is the criter to decide a game is abondened. I've seen games with abondened tag after like 4 months of no update.
Hmm, the game is still under active development, for some reason the update this time is extreme slow, but the devs are still working on the game. Here in F95 the rule states that if there is no update in over 18 month it will get the "abandoned" tag, which i interpret as "18 month" is not a fixed date rather up to the mods when the tag is set and independent of an active game development. IMHO this tag (in a timeout condition) is meaningless because it will disappear if the dev uploads an update some time later.
About your question how to get an abandoned tag let me quote the rules:
  • Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.
so maybe those 4 month cases could be the second clause, eg. the dev has abandoned his accounts or has informed the mods he no longer develop the game.

AmethystPrism

Apr 3, 2022
Sucks if this was abandoned. Really like the art style, pacing was good, story was fine, humour was better than most and the scenes weren’t shoved in your face all the time.

Reactions: WadeWilsoon

ogapetape

Mar 25, 2020
They release a weekly update on their patreon page. Some real life events last year caused a delay I believe. The update is 94.7% complete some must likely by the end of the month or middle of next month I think.
Ah, I remember when I was like you. When I had hope.

Me saying that will now cause the update to be released tomorrow, you're welcome.

Reactions: johndoe19
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes