Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
I'm hoping this update at least covers some areas on the map that were otherwise unexplored, otherwise, the scope of this project far too large.

Also, I don't mind waiting for updates, but to be honest, the writing of this story isn't my favourite. The love interests all have a similar voice once they fall for the main character, and it's hard to differentiate between any of them personality wise once this happens. This isn't a problem unique to this game, but because of how wordy the game is, it's far more noticeable.

LeToxic

Jul 2, 2018
It's such a shame this game has turned into a crawl. I really enjoyed it a while back when I played last update. We'll have to see if next update is worth the wait, but I'm really skeptical tbh. I understand that life happened and they got a kid and they had some medical things to attend to, but to still rake in money while you openly state that you are not working on the game feels real scummy to me.

IMO, Academy34 has taught me that realistically things get done if the team behind it has a good work ethic. Both of these games are made with hand-drawn art. Yes, A34 has a proper team, not only two people but the bulk of the team is still in the middle of a fucking warzone and despite that they have pushed 17 updates in 2023. Granted some are just scene variations, but it's something that justifies the patron's money, they have something to tide over until the big update.

Not gonna drop a negative review, or bitch about it too much more, I do understand that life happens, but there are ways to deal with stuff like that if you are still taking in people's money. Just my two cents.

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
Also, I don't mind waiting for updates, but to be honest, the writing of this story isn't my favourite. The love interests all have a similar voice once they fall for the main character, and it's hard to differentiate between any of them personality wise once this happens. This isn't a problem unique to this game, but because of how wordy the game is, it's far more noticeable.
That's why I want Holly update so much. She's the only one with a distinct personally, plus, her body is unique, compared to all the other characters with the same body type (big boobs and big ass). Myrtle is the best update/romance for now, Lana, Serena, Maple and Simonne are okay, The gypse romance was bad, It is the only one I didn't like. The prostitute is an awful concept, I doubt it will ever win a single poll.

Oct 2, 2018
If games wrote themselves. Art, animations, and all then this game would be finished. But the reality is the Dev thought to big when he should have started small and slowly expanded on it if he knew he would have the time. See so many Devs fall into this trap. Imagination is unlimited and that's good for dreaming but reality just can't keep up with those expectations!

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
If games wrote themselves. Art, animations, and all then this game would be finished. But the reality is the Dev thought to big when he should have started small and slowly expanded on it if he knew he would have the time. See so many Devs fall into this trap. Imagination is unlimited and that's good for dreaming but reality just can't keep up with those expectations!
An it was started small as you mentioned and later expanded... The thing is that no one can know about what it comes into the future. The game may have the tag of abandoned by fitting Da Rulz here but the game is still on development, as far as i remember, the team is literally a married couple with a pair of kids, having recently no far than one year a new baby, they just escalated quickly to get out of hands...

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
Star Citizen fans are mostly wealthy people who can cough up a thousand or two thousand dollars for some nice state-of-the-art ships, so when they get horny, they don't post on some lame-ass forums for losers. They go to real gay clubs, you know.
I think they get together in groups and suck each other's dicks, while discussing how divine the game has become since the new ship was added.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes