TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My calc = (581+1033)/(619+1056), that's 96.36%, last time was 96.11%, that's not much...

I was talking about 94% the time before that.... that was progress...

So we talk again when it's 98%
I included the 52/52 planning. and yes, it was just over .2% give or take. But that was 1 day's progress.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Fun fact. What a legend has had the game abandoned, while Summer Saga has not had the game abandoned yet.
That is because StS put out several partial updates, and even then, they have about 5-6 weeks to go.
Seriously, dude? Jacking off to fractions of percentages now? No wonder Tommy Wiseau Vampire Simulator's got an abandoned tag as well.
I am not, but they asked why my numbers were different.

Reactions: rKnight and GaRbS

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Fuck, this is really abandoned? It was one was one of my favorites, and had some of the hottest girls I seen in games, in special Myrtle
Of course not! That is why we are talking about how much is done and what it left to go.
Search is your friend. Also, go to your profile and change the search settings to sort by date.

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
Of course not! That is why we are talking about how much is done and what it left to go.
Search is your friend. Also, go to your profile and change the search settings to sort by date.
Thank god, I saw the tag and was really sad, I work boarded on a ship and the last time I was here, the tag wasn't. But thanks for letting me know.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
.2 % is nothing, they add a new arts and the numbers go down half a % again, it happened before...
No, that was including the new things they added. Every time they add more, the % still goes up. Sometimes it is minimal, but how much do you expect them to get done in one day?

Apr 30, 2020
As i see it, there's two possible ways this can go:
Option 1. We get a new update every 2 years (or game gets officially abandoned)
Option 2. We get a big update and the game is complete. No new updates. No nothing.

As much as i fear option 1, i hate the possibility of option 2 even more.
The ideal scenario, in my opinion, would be a small/medium sized update every few months, but this happens more often than i'd like to admit, for whatever reason.

Reactions: rKnight
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes