fusibile87

Jun 28, 2020
We've been hearing this for years now and I'm just starting to wonder.

Are these drawn 2D games a lot more intensive to make than the 3d Ones?
Because if we look at the top 3d games like Eternum, Manor, Headmaster etc, we are getting content every few months.

This is a very high quality game, I enjoyed it very much.
Honestly everyone "blames" the 2D art, because it's long to make in good quality... but the art was ready two months ago. Even if she had two babies. So it's not the art the problem of this game.

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
The update is slow, but it is progressing. Maybe a little patience is needed. From what I know, reading here and there, they said that this update is heavier than the others. Okay, it's been over a year... let's wait.
Ahhh. Right. Right. Ok
An account made 2 years ago posts the first time now and tells us to have patience and to stay calm and wait.....

Haaaaaaahahaha!!!

Ok, mate. Which one of you is it? One of the 3 white knights? Judging by the wording I think its the dev himself :cool:
This is the 2nd burner account in short time that´s been noticed.

Obserwator

Aug 23, 2023
Ahhh. Right. Right. Ok
An account made 2 years ago post the first time now and tells us to have patience and to stay calm and wait.....

Haaaahahaha!!!
Ok, mate. Which one of you is it? One of 3 white knights? I think its the dev himself :cool:

But you, like a knight, will uphold justice and warn everyone and tell them that the game will definitely not be created, even though you don't know it for sure.

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
But you, like a knight, will uphold justice and warn everyone and tell them that the game will definitely not be created, even though you don't know it for sure.
Where in the hell did i write anything in that direction in my post? Oh boy....

You defender white knights have all the same problem: lack of logic and problems with reading comprehension

By the way you´re burner account number 3? Slow down man, you´ll run through all of them in a couple of days if you keep up this pace :)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Honestly everyone "blames" the 2D art, because it's long to make in good quality... but the art was ready two months ago. Even if she had two babies. So it's not the art the problem of this game.
The art wasn't ready two months ago. It still isn't. Weekly reports clearly state that some of the edit tasks that have been completed in the last months are actually art related. The number of art tasks remain the same because that number shows the planned art tasks and those are completed, there's no new tasks being added in order to create new content, just already existing art pieces being fixed and therefore counted as edit tasks.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
That's right, at the exact moment the art got ready they only needed 20 minutes to make a decent Powerpoint with it and upload it online right after for everyone to enjoy, no need for any testing, no need to write a single line of code to fix anything, the abandoned tag would be removed, people could finally dry their wet eyes from all the crying, world peace would finnaly become a reality and everyone would live happy until the end of their lifes.

THE END.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
That's right, at the exact moment the art got ready they only needed 20 minutes to make a decent Powerpoint with it and upload it online right after for everyone to enjoy, no need for any testing, no need to write a single line of code to fix anything, the abandoned tag would be removed, people could finally dry their wet eyes from all the crying, world peace would finnaly become a reality and everyone would live happy until the end of their lifes.

THE END.
anyone with some brain and aptitude in 2 months could learn that renpy from scratch and code this whole thing from zero if they _needed_ to, this lot does not NEED it, they are perfectly fine, sitting pretty with that monthly income coming in and there is zero incentive to finish it sooner - that is all there is to know

and that progress chart, as I've said before, is a complete joke, something the knights can wave around, doing math on those numbers up 5 decimal precision :KEK: , because if you shift goals around constantly, then you can't trust any of it, it is only there so that the last weeks number is lower than this weeks, that is the only reason it is updated, to give impression that something is actually being done

2 months to code, debug and polish... :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes