Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Myrtle hidden pic is so naughty.:love:

Good to hear that Celestina stuff might get different later on. Would be nice if art from this updates sex scene was reused later so we can enjoy that art in scenario where her hot appearance is reality and not illusion.

Yeah, no complaints here regarding Serena. It makes sense for her character. Would be weird if every character just jumps on him without considering factors like nobility or any other related context.
I dont really get this logic. If we did something with real Serena then sure but it was just some kind of conjuration. It doesnt make sense to settle for something like boobjob with fake Serena. But oh well, I am sure soon enough main character wont agree to settle for breadcrumbs.:giggle:

Speaking of fake Serena its kind of sad that she dissappeared after the scene. Would be really fun if Serena kept her as some kind of permament doll in main characters tent. He could cuddle her when he sleeps in tent and have some humorous monologues with her.:ROFLMAO: And potential for some fun dialogues with real Serena and other characters about that would be huge too. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: magicnuts

fullarsenal

Apr 23, 2017
love this game, its seriously impressive.
the world building is great, it really feels like a rpg world with magic i feel like i cant express enough how much i enjoyed it.
this games funny, got interesting characters and dialog and thats not even counting the fact that the art and sex writing are good too.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
ngl after seeing the mc pick up the glasses I half expected Abe to say "is it secret, is it safe?". defo one of the best joke in the game so far. kudos.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
We didn't mean to upset you so much, but I see that we have, so sorry about that.
Just a small correction: you don't need to play Celestina's scene in order to unlock Holly's. The only thing that's required for Holly's content is the kiss.
the kiss itself is overkill. Have you seen that ugly mug? Why not have us kiss a horse? That close up, no her overall looks give me stomach aches.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
ngl after seeing the mc pick up the glasses I half expected Abe to say "is it secret, is it safe?". defo one of the best joke in the game so far. kudos.
I almost wrote 'my precious'. I'm glad you liked that bit. :giggle:

the kiss itself is overkill. Have you seen that ugly mug? Why not have us kiss a horse? That close up, no her overall looks give me stomach aches.
You're doing something you wouldn't normally do to help Holly. It's meant to be unpleasant. We thought that the illusion would be enough to fix that, but I see that we were wrong and more work needs to be done (in the next part of her content).

Reactions: Ghostly

XStarLordX

Dec 20, 2018
This game is amazing, the art is wonderful, the script is good, the characters are very distinguished, the world and the mythology of this game is very incredible, everything is designed in the smallest details, this is the game with the greatest potential of the site (my opinion).

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
This is a game I fell into when it first arrived. It looked good so I gave it a shot. Hands down, this is the game I enjoy most.

The art is amazing. The story is interesting and unique. The characters are endearing and well-written.

Magicnuts and the crew have done a great job of creating the environment. I write amateur fiction (some good, some not-so-good) and I can tell you that world-building isn't easy but this story makes it seem effortless.

The Celestina and Serena parts that some people are bitching about? Screw the whiners.

Let them go play one of the thousands of knock-off games posted here. God forbid a game have something unique instead of being one of the cookie-cutter harem/trainer games that show up by the dozens on this site every week.

This game provides great content, one-of-its-kind artwork and a multiple intriguing story lines that maintain the player's interest for hours on end.

Magicnuts, you and your crew have earned my trust through your three updates. I urge you to do the game your way and not kowtow to the small minority who appears to be quite vocal (and annoying). You know where you want the story to go and I trust that you will have a plan to get it there in the most interesting and entertaining way possible.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
man, this game looks absolutely amazing, every time new update drops i'm like wow, how good is this?:D
Bravo dev(y):giggle:
Holly was too cute :love:
when i saw that blonde on the main menu i was like whaaaaaaat? OMG she is so HOT:oops::love:
and then...:confused::LOL:

can't wait for more content with Myrtl :love:
i hope she gets some:sneaky: in 0.4 huh? :)

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
I think the lowest point about this game is the animations. They're a bit clunky.
Yeah, animation is not our strongest suit. I hope we get better with time.

This is a game I fell into when it first arrived. It looked good so I gave it a shot. Hands down, this is the game I enjoy most.

The art is amazing. The story is interesting and unique. The characters are endearing and well-written.

Magicnuts and the crew have done a great job of creating the environment. I write amateur fiction (some good, some not-so-good) and I can tell you that world-building isn't easy but this story makes it seem effortless.

The Celestina and Serena parts that some people are bitching about? Screw the whiners.

Let them go play one of the thousands of knock-off games posted here. God forbid a game have something unique instead of being one of the cookie-cutter harem/trainer games that show up by the dozens on this site every week.

This game provides great content, one-of-its-kind artwork and a multiple intriguing story lines that maintain the player's interest for hours on end.

Magicnuts, you and your crew have earned my trust through your three updates. I urge you to do the game your way and not kowtow to the small minority who appears to be quite vocal (and annoying). You know where you want the story to go and I trust that you will have a plan to get it there in the most interesting and entertaining way possible.
Thank you so much.

We are pretty open to criticism and consider them as cooly as we can.

I think Serena's content had to be done this way, given her story and that the fact that we've barely started with her (this was the end of the first part of the main story only).

But I agree with the criticism of Celestina's approach, and I think we can do something about it.

Cheers for the trust, man.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't played the newest update yet, but the animations in the previous updates in my opinion were good.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes, another high quality update...I'm still playing it and yet finished, but the new story so far was very good and the content was as best as ever (that new photo.....damn, I literally drooling over it)
Ps: Forcing our belove Holly to marry that pig Waldo? NOOOO, I hope in the future we could kick that old fat ass for being so nasty once and for all. AND HOW DID THAT PIG EVEN HAVE A FINE WOMEN LIKE GRETA AS HIS WIFE? AND HE WANT TO DIVORCE HER? Stupid idiot

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes