sweet_moves_bro

Jun 26, 2018
This is my first comment on this site after a year TWO YEARS (wow!) of being here. This can easily be my favorite game when it's done. I fucking love how playful it is, how lighthearted the sex is and how cute and adorable the pixie line is. After a while, all the games seem to be about corrupting and fucking your own grandma so this is a breath of fresh air.

...and THE ART! Oh my god. Well done, guys! One to keep an eye on!

XStarLordX

Dec 20, 2018
Sorry, I had an idea, I don’t know if it’s good but I’m going to share it with you, a magic book could be found inside the cave, (the book would be written in Elvish language) and in that book there would be spells, and magic portions, and one of the spells would transform the magic glasses into an x-ray vision glasses (where the wearer of the glasses can use it to see under the clothes of people "haha perverted!"), it could have a magic portion to become small, and to return to normal size (this could work not only with the fairy but also to enter some small places).
The main character should:
Learn Elvish language
Search for ingredients for the magic portions
Magic Items
A way to enter the cave without being killed.
This game is incredible, this is just an fanfic
idea.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
My complaints are small and inconsequential.
1) In this episode, there was a lot of, "It's late at night, come back tomorrow at night." Even when there were two things to be doing at the same time, (ie backrub and mud wrestling) they both happened at night. So you spent a number of days waking up and passing the time to the evening to continue. Again, inconsequential, but it felt like some of those nighttime activities could have been done in the afternoon, etc.
I actually had this issue as well. I assume that down the line when we get to v0.5 (or whatever) we'll have a number of different girls vying for our attention and perhaps the intention is that they each get a specific time of day (e.g. Holly at night, Rose in evening, Myrtle in morning etc etc) but currently it is super frustrating the if you've already done all the content from 0.2, the loop for 0.3 was "do action, sleep, skip time until night, repeat".

One thing though. I just could NOT enjoy the content with Celestina. We all know shes a disgusting old lady so it doesnt matter what she looks like through the glasses, it was still disgusting. :/
Yeah, I'm kind of on board with this as well... No matter that the vision through the glasses might well be one of the most attractive girls of the bunch so far (blondes are my jam), I can't internally separate her from what she is actually like.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Wonderful game. I don't mind that choices are not really meaningfull, splintering central story with different arcs just leads to way too short updates and ton of more work. Imo central linear plot+side stories with some choices/consequences, works best.
Only complaint is "find x items to progress y" gets kind of repetitive after a while.
Also get an impression MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moiuip

Jun 1, 2020
Sorry, I had an idea, I don’t know if it’s good but I’m going to share it with you, a magic book could be found inside the cave, (the book would be written in Elvish language) and in that book there would be spells, and magic portions, and one of the spells would transform the magic glasses into an x-ray vision glasses (where the wearer of the glasses can use it to see under the clothes of people "haha perverted!"), it could have a magic portion to become small, and to return to normal size (this could work not only with the fairy but also to enter some small places).
The main character should:
Learn Elvish language
Search for ingredients for the magic portions
Magic Items
A way to enter the cave without being killed.
This game is incredible, this is just an fanfic
idea.

cf0xxpl

Jun 1, 2020
i want to ask a dummy question: can i play this game on ipad?
if yes can someone please tell me how to do it . thanks

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
This game looks gorgeous. Great job to the devs!

I am sure I speak for many when I say that while we are eager for more content, please don't do it at expense of the high quality of art and game that you have put out so far. Best of luck. :)

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Well this was a fun ride. Can't wait for more. All those planned locked options in the crystal ball is such a tease haha.

Also drunk Lana is best Lana. Don't ever make her sober lol.

Reactions: magicnuts

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1601059889129.png

Weekly report 21
Hi everybody.

I hope you're all doing great.
We're back to work and have started planning the next release.
Here are a couple of updates:

Planning phase:
Like what we did for the previous update, we'll take about a week to plan the next release: outline the story, come up with quests, draw storyboards, write spit drafts, and estimate the number of tasks.

Myrtle's story:
Although we liked Holly's development in 0.3, we don't want to stop experimenting. Therefore, for the 0.4 release, we will focus on Myrtle's story only. Instead of having sex scenes with different characters, all new adult content will be with our woodcutter's wife. The overall aim is to improve our approach by finding out what works best, has a better pace, and feels more satisfying to play. We will keep you up to date with our plans once we've finalized them.

Translation kit:
I'll be making the translation kit for 0.3 during this weekend. If you'd like to translate the latest version of the game, do let me know, and I'll send it to you once it's ready.

Upcoming poll:
This weekend we'll also start a poll on the animal to be added to the game for petting + advancing time based on suggestions that Best Friend patrons have made. Best Friend and Close Friend tier patrons will be able to vote in this poll.

Changes planned:
There are a couple of things from 0.3 that we want to change in the next release:
  • Celestina's content will not be required to unlock Holly's cutscenes in the crystal ball. There will be a pop-up message that clearly communicates the optional nature of her scenes.
  • There will be a notification when Holly asks the MC to go to the mudbank, showing how it looks like on the map (many had difficulty finding it).
  • We'll change the way we do Lambert's photos to help the players find them. We're not yet sure how, exactly, but from 0.4 onward, you shouldn't need to visit any tutorials or hints outside of the game to find them.

That's all for now.
Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
magicnuts you could add some kind of shimmer to screens where hidden photos are available, to indicate there's something to be discovered, without actually making Lambert too obvious. Another option would be to add a character portrait to the photo, so players will know which character to follow. Photo #4 was nearly perfect in difficulty, neither too obvious, nor too hidden, but I'm guessing very few players visited that location since there was no more story to be found there at the time.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
How do I save on mobile
You should be able to swipe up for the option. If it doesn't work, download it again (it's been fixed)

Is this correct,the size is only 200mb ?
Because its images are compressed (lossy) to reduce the file size.

i want to ask a dummy question: can i play this game on ipad?
if yes can someone please tell me how to do it . thanks
I do know that there are websites that have a browser version of the game. That should run on the iPad.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes