mortimer hxh

Oct 25, 2018
As everyone else had said, best game I've ever played on here. As a VN (which it sorta is I guess) best one I've ever played. The sexiness makes it even better. Looking forward to being able to explore more of the world and getting to know Myrtle a little better :)

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
Just finished the newest update and what can i say... this game just never disappoints and probably still got best mix of art, overall setting, atmosphere and music on this site!

I was so right (on the first few pages of this thread) expecting great things from you guys - absolutely awesome work so far!

(Although i'm badly in need of another Gomira encounter! ;))

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i am normally not that much into drawn 2d games, but damn i really like the artstyle and especially the taste of the dev in women's bodies. they all look like i love them - curvy and thick in the right places.

but that male protag tag is for me a bummer... i would more love to play the gorgeous girls. and i assume when there is a male protag tag and there are a few male in the thumbnail, i can't play the fat old guy can i? Cause i am really not interested into playin' a smooth looking young guy.

BlueCrystal

Dec 19, 2018
i am normally not that much into drawn 2d games, but damn i really like the artstyle and especially the taste of the dev in women's bodies. they all look like i love them - curvy and thick in the right places.

but that male protag tag is for me a bummer... i would more love to play the gorgeous girls. and i assume when there is a male protag tag and there are a few male in the thumbnail, i can't play the fat old guy can i? Cause i am really not interested into playin' a smooth looking young guy.
Agree, i really hope Waldo get some action in the future too. Maybe certain MC choices could lead to another male having fun with one of the females. For example in the latest update if you choosed not to challenge Waldo and stay out of the marriage thing, it could have trigger a scene with him and Holly. I think the developer is quite active here and hopefully responds to feedback and ideas from the fans.

Reactions: Julius88

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
We definitely take it as a compliment. I think it means that players are interested in the story. Which is great. Now we just need to improve what we're doing and keep it up.

Yeah, we definitely want to make him more assertive, as the various stories advance.

Here are my two reasons for using the crystal ball: 1) the player already associates it with 'hints'; 2) the shard in your bag will also carry these hints with you.

Thank you for the suggestions. About the shard, if you start the game from the beginning, you can't get the crystal ball in the bag until after you've talked with Rose (palmreading) and have completed the prologue + intro.

No, as someone else said, we're from Spain.
We're two: I write, code, pose (change the sprites between every spoken line to reflect what's said), and animate the sex scenes (bone animation). My wife draws everything and does frame animations. We come up with the stories together.

Hey. Just one small clarification: we've worked full-time on this game since May. So this content is the result of our full-time effort, and is not done in our free time. I wish we were faster but anyhow. Cheers for the kind words.

To unlock Holly's cutscenes, you'll need to do Celestina's content. I'll change that in 0.4 and make her scene completely optional.

No, it shouldn't affect, and you'll be able to use your saves 0.3 for 0.4.
regarding aaaallllll of this, writen down by the dev, first, I'm absolutely impressed by the quality of the artwork, huge props to your wife, her talent is by far one of the best, specially taking in account that she's willing to draw sexual scenes for a game that her significant other is developing

second, is good that you are trying to make the MC more assertive, so far, he's sort of a goofball, hope to see more of this game

i would point out that the Celestina route... well, for some people is quite cringey and not arousing at all, would've been more fitting to put Holly's gramps and Celestine together, rather than the MC

okay, so far the game is highly promising, hope you guys get more backers and that you guys don't get burn out and drop the project, keep going, you guys are doing great

as side note, if you advence the Holly storyline until you reach intimacy with her, would be fitting to set up a conditional check, so in the main story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: syh653

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Agree, i really hope Waldo get some action in the future too. Maybe certain MC choices could lead to another male having fun with one of the females. For example in the latest update if you choosed not to challenge Waldo and stay out of the marriage thing, it could have trigger a scene with him and Holly. I think the developer is quite active here and hopefully responds to feedback and ideas from the fans.
I'm happy to hear feedback and ideas.
We've decided not to add NTR.

Question: How do you get salt & pepper?
You can use the crystal ball/shard for hints.

regarding aaaallllll of this, writen down by the dev, first, I'm absolutely impressed by the quality of the artwork, huge props to your wife, her talent is by far one of the best, specially taking in account that she's willing to draw sexual scenes for a game that her signinficant other is developing

second, is good that you are trying to make the MC more assertive, so far, he's sort of a goofball, hope to see more of this game

i would point out that the Celestina route... well, for some people is quite cringey and not arousing at all, would've been more fitting to put Holly's gramps and Celestine together, rather than the MC

okay, so far the game is highly promising, hope you guys get more backers and that you guys don't get burn out and drop the project, keep going, you guys are doing great

as side note, if you advence the Holly storyline until you reach intimacy with her, would be fitting to set up a conditional check, so in the main story
Thank you!
My wife is an active creator and not merely the artist. We're doing it together.
Doing Holly's story already impacts the main story. She responds pretty much exactly as you said she should.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I assume this game is going to be a bit long, right? Because the global map has so many places that I hope we can explore them all.

How did the ogre woman escape from the cell !? And I hope she's around and the MC bumps into her

Thank you for this amazing game and your hard work.

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes