arms99

May 11, 2018
I'm really loving the art of this game. It's both gorgeous and unique, makes it stand out from other games. Also the humor in the game cracks me up, I tend to skip 90% of dialogue in most games, but this one is definitely worth reading. The open world design also is well implemented.

I think it has potential to be one of the best games on this site. Fantastic job magicnuts, look forward to seeing more of the game (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: magicnuts and Jarul

Gigachad

Apr 7, 2019
Ok, les non anglophones devront être patient alors, c'est juste dommage que l'ont ne puissent pas donner notre avis sur l'évolution du jeu.
Bonne chance à toi pour le développement !

Ok, non-English speakers will have to be patient then, it's just a shame that we can't give our opinion on the evolution of the game.
Good luck to you for development!
Aren't you speaking english right now? Why do you need it in French?

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
magicnuts any thoughts about implementing a nickname system for the girls? i.e. the MC gets to enter text for the girls to call the MC during lewd scenes, like sir or master etc. Shouldn't be too difficult to implement but goes a long way towards player customization and satisfaction. awesome first release!

Reactions: arms99

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Loved playing this. Good writing so far, art is fantastic, and it plays well. Can't wait for more content!

Reactions: magicnuts

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
Holy shit...
The Art is amazing! can't wait for the next update. Definitely has the potential for a top tier lewd game (y)

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of What a Legend 0.1
Thank you very much.

magicnuts any thoughts about implementing a nickname system for the girls? i.e. the MC gets to enter text for the girls to call the MC during lewd scenes, like sir or master etc. Shouldn't be too difficult to implement but goes a long way towards player customization and satisfaction. awesome first release!
Interesting idea. There is one character planned that you will be naming. But aside from that, we hadn't thought about adding it as part of the sex scenes. I cannot promise it because right now we are focusing on content. But we will consider it in the future when and if such naming matches the character's personality. Thanks for the feedback.

magicnuts Congrats on the release and all the love you've received from the community! Impatiently looking forward to the next update ;)
Thanks a lot, man. And I appreciate your playtesting and giving us early feedback.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I guess I will be the one to ask.

I noticed in the tent you can click the heart and I assume see the developers by clicking the crown. There is also in the trunk the book that has pages to allow avatars?

What will be the purposes of these if you can explain?

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
promosing, but all the girls look the same.
Thank you for your feedback. If by that you mean lack of racial variations, then a bit of diversity will be added soon (0.2). If you mean that their style is all the same, then I'm sorry you didn't like it. Please take it into account that the artist has a style and try as she might her art cannot help but look somewhat similar. Cheers for pointing out the issue though, it's something we'll need to keep in mind when designing new characters.

Reactions: Ghostly

The Surgeon

Apr 9, 2018
Gorgeous art, high polish, nice setting, great production value, looks promising.
But as far as content goes, its obviously still extremely bare and has basically nothing to offer.
As soon as there is more of it fleshes out and realized, it will probably a great game.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
That artstyle alone makes my pp hard

Edit:

Want I meant to say is that I appreciate 2D drawn games, and the developer/artist should be proud, since this looks simply stunning. I looks so appealing, that I would probably even play it if wasn't a sexy game

• Haha

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
I guess I will be the one to ask.

I noticed in the tent you can click the heart and I assume see the developers by clicking the crown. There is also in the trunk the book that has pages to allow avatars?

What will be the purposes of these if you can explain?
We had seen other games that had incorporated the names of their patrons in the game and we liked the idea. But we thought that it would be nice if it could be a bit more visual (rather than just the name). So we came up with the avatars:

They are just a way to say thank you to those that back us.

The book will only contain the avatar and the name, and the heart has the option for an additional text as well (every time you click the crown a new patron's name, avatar, and optional text should appear).

Reactions: Ghostly and Blayo
4.70 star(s) 446 Votes