sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Only thing that felt underwhelming were the sex scenes.
They lacked the chemistry that earlier scenes had.
Holly and Myrtle both felt organic in how we grew closer to them and eventually become lovers.
Lana was just kinda "I wanna fuck you." And eventually she does.
I believe Lana's scenes would be better if you replay the game, because of her promise to fuck him if he ever got the permits. People barely remember it now, but when I saw that for the first time I was motivated to get them!

Reactions: Sirmoose and Cierne

09S23

Jun 2, 2018
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
So where are they exactly? I'm using Android OneUI and can't access to root folder as well as Android/data folder (inside data folder hidden). I can access the later folder by using 3rd party file manager but not the root one, my device is unrooted

magicnuts :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You really need to post this or pm them on Discord, I don't think they're active often in here...These are very passionate feedback, need more like you, thank you sir.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@Qwasar:
SS and WaL! are indeed pretty much comparable in the fact that both have one artist (DC/chestnut) who already does "nothing" but to draw fulltime. As such both games are basically capped by the art that can be produced in X amount of time. Sadly the only realistic way to ramp up that speed by a margin that's noticeable would be to cut back on quality. I think we agree that's not really the way forward.

Last but not least, I don't really think the comparison to SS is fair. DC has been among the first on the market and the game has a really massive cloud by now. WaL! on the other hand is growing steadily at a decent rate.

Reactions: hrimthyrs

Flamingi

Jul 29, 2018
When I enter the game, when I start a new save, the game constantly closes itself.
Anyone know what is the reason for this?
(I play the android version.)

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
My oh my... what an incredible update once again. Magicnuts really never miss it seems.

As I already expected before the update, Lana turned out to be an absolute fox and what a a gorgeous one at that... It was also nice how we got to see a bit of Simmone as an introdcution (looking at her, her design really reminds me of Arwen from LOTR). And man that new outfit Lana got (as well as the one from the flashback) looks beautiful and suits her so well. I was also surprised about Maddy as I noticed for the first time how incredibly wide her hips are and her legs are super thicc as well... her booty must be god-tier and I can't wait to see content for her at some point.

Oh and that part in the middle of the update that was deemed as very "dark" and "serious" beforehand was pretty nice in my opinion. It wasn't anything too heavy tho and I thought it really heightened the stakes and made the story just that little bit more emotional. All in all I'm super happy with the update and the only bad part was that it ended... I already can't wait for the next one again even tho the waiting will once again be really painful.

PS: Simmone looked amazing with short hair in that fairytale and I personally would find it pretty neat if she would end up with that hairstyle at some point.

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Took my sweet time playing the update, loved every minute of it. Absolutely fantastic work all around. I was on the lookout for that supposedly tedious part where the story's tone gets too serious, and I honestly didn't spot it as I was playing, I don't see any problems with the story as-is at all.

The only shitty thing is the update ends with "Time to explore other stories and adventures as I wait for Lana and Madeline to be ready!" When... yeah, I played this from my completed 0.4 save, so I had nothing left to do. Ah well.

Cheers for a fantastic update, see y'all in 6-8 months.

PS: Simmone looked amazing with short hair in that fairytale and I'd personally would find it pretty neat if she would end up with that hairstyle at some point.
100% agreed. Butch. Haircuts. Are. Hot!

Dec 27, 2020
My oh my... what an incredible update once again. Magicnuts really never miss it seems.

As I already expected before the update, Lana turned out to be an absolute fox and what a a gorgeous one at that... It was also nice how we got to see a bit of Simmone as an introdcution (looking at her, her design really reminds me of Arwen from LOTR). And man that new outfit Lana got (as well as the one from the flashback) looks beautiful and suits her so well. I was also surprised about Maddy as I noticed for the first time how incredibly wide her hips are and her legs are super thicc as well... her booty must be god-tier and I can't wait to see content for her at some point.

Oh and that part in the middle of the update that was deemed as very "dark" and "serious" beforehand was pretty nice in my opinion. It wasn't anything too heavy tho and I thought it really heightened the stakes and made the story just that little bit more emotional. All in all I'm super happy with the update and the only bad part was that it ended... I already can't wait for the next one again even tho the waiting will once again be really painful.

PS: Simmone looked amazing with short hair in that fairytale and I'd personally would find it pretty neat if she would end up with that hairstyle at some point.
Agree played the game for the first time. And I laughed the hole Afternoon. These jokes are intelligent slap stick and hit exactly my humor.
I have a place for every girl. But what nails it for me are the guards.
How nice they are to the people and how they ignore or even disrespect their lords. Perfect.
Who doesn't want to be friends with Karl and Kevin?

Reactions: Teekak

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I have to respectfully disagree with my estimated colleagues. Long hair is best hair. I hope her hair won't get trimmed! Or at least a questline to allow us to suggest if she should keep long or short :p
Long hair is also good but there are plenty of waifus in this game already who are traditionally feminine: There's really just Gomira for butch rep. (Also, short-hair Simone from the fairy tale is a much softer type of butch than Gomira.) Ideally getting to choose would be optimal but that means you have to redraw all of Simone's scenes for both hairstyles.

Goldinia

May 4, 2021
Please update the russian translation. Thanks.

Обновите пожалуйста русский перевод. Спасибо.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes