DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
The big problem with being only 2 ppl creating a game it takes a lot of time to make something good. And this game is awesome. You can get feelings just because of some dialogues because it's a man and a woman doing it. Ppl saying it's just for money are wrong and they do it with love and they are a couple. The girl is mostly doing all the graphics visual art thing and the guy is doing scripts, bugs etc.., they both do dialogues. That's why you can feel some things with a nice woman touch there and there. Not just a simple pron game. Talked on discord they are nice and interesting ppl loving what they do.

Another problem is what ppl are asking and waiting. Some people prefer to wait a long time and get a big or giant update with a lot of content. Some others prefer short updates with way less content but at least having something to continue from time to time not just one every year or 2 years.

I'd like shorter content personaly, like every x months with even if it's only one small quest or one part of a quest from a big one but again, some others will be against it or be mad because once an update is there they will rage if it's only one simple part of a quest.

Problem when you get older is you are afraid to not see one of your fav game advance enough to see it the time you get to be alive. Same if you like books or series with lot of sequels. ;)

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Who's is your favorite character or 3 firsts? And why?
1. Myrtle. (total romance sweet, deep dialogue & feeling have been created there).
2. Maple. (you simply can't just say "I don't believe in pixies" when one wanted you death then cudle you to love sleeping on your chest that way, no way. Just wish there was a giant transformation shroom to make it real).
3. Lana. (from all elves on earth she's the only one worth to grab, drunk or not, she's freakin hot and fun).

Kalimbaba

Sep 27, 2021
One of the less discussed aspect of the current situation is that this entire project started because the nuts were stuck at home due to the pandemic in 2020. Nobody back then knew if they'll even make it through the year alive or not. That was the unique circumstance that allowed for such a game to begin development.

Now that the world is "normal" again, and they know that they won't die at any moment from a nebulous disease, it only makes sense that our devs have gone back to their regular routine. It would take another pandemic if you want the same productivity from them.
That's very true. But now they're raising 7000$ on Patreon. They're 2 if i'm not mistaken, cut the Patreon fee plus taxes they have easily 2000$ each, eachmonth. They totally can live with with this game and continue develop. It's more than 18 months, the updates looks fake. I mean they did 1 "total polish" in 7 days, granting the global avancement 0.3%. And if you go way back it's the same thing going on and on. You're not gonna make be believe they could do 1 polishing thing whatever this is or type 2 lines of dialogue every few days like wtf.

If you go waaay back when 0.6 was just released, progress was pretty much normal. This ain't normal, without further information we can assume they're milking patreon and it should be tagged as abandoned. And i wish i'm wrong but come on.

From their discord FAQ :
Do you work on this game full-time?
Yes.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
1 - Gretta (cause "MILF + biggest tits in the game at current moment")
2 - Goldenbush (she's busty, beautiful, also seems to be kind and has a nice bush ))
3 - Vacant place (but I suppose, that village twins will have a good chances on it ))
I don't really remember the non main casual characters, by Goldenbush you mean that girl you meet in jail who can change her hairs from brown to gold and give you the ring, right? Yay for hairpubes as long it's not on their lips or exagerated like most of the time when someone say they like pubes and get the grizzly or gorilla meme. Not sure about the mentionned village twins. I should replay the game at some point.

Angaort

Jul 31, 2018
by Goldenbush you mean that girl you meet in jail who can change her hairs from brown to gold and give you the ring, right?
Yeah. That's she. )
Yay for hairpubes as long it's not on their lips or exagerated like most of the time when someone say they like pubes and get the grizzly or gorilla meme.
But I like when girl have a real thick bush "80's" style! :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure about the mentionned village twins. I should replay the game at some point.
They are not added to the game yet. (( Only their "melons competition" mentioned. ;)

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes