TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
what does that mean for anyone not in the loop, the game is still being worked on but hasn't had an update in 2 years?
Yes, the game is still being worked on, it's almost 95% done, but there are arbitrary rules here, where if there is no update for 18 months, it gets marked as abandoned, until they update something.
You can follow their progress here.

Kekw are they trying to develop a AAA game lol
No, they are trying to make one that is actually good and fun to play.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I actually wanna see mc returning to the brothel and fuck all the ladies who he grew up with
It's confirmed by the devs that he will return to it in the end of the game (info in the FAQ found in the original post) now if they will fuck them it's not confirmed but I mean they all wantedto do it at the start so I don't think it will any different at the end.

fusibile87

Jun 28, 2020
I doubt, that all other girls, except Serana and Goldenbush, are just side characters. It seems that many new girls will be added to the game, and it will be strange if none of them will be a key figure.
I suppose, that at least 7-8 completely new heroines will be added to the game in future versions, and at least 2 of them will be a part of main quest.
How can they add so many characters if they are already struggling with first 15 girls that were planned?

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Finished this game yersterday, I was kind of surprised how fast I got the message that I can't continue a romance with a character because art is not available yet for a 4 years old game. 1 scene with Holly, Celestina, Maple? 2 scenes only with Princess Serena? Only Myrtle, Rose, Lana have a few scenes... Also wish Rose blowjob was on her human form and not her Demon form. Anyway cool game overall but the content is very lacking imo and at this rate Princes Serena will get pregnant in 2032.

CavemanJohnson

Jan 19, 2018
OOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGAAAAAAAA

(Translation)
"Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick! Just wow I'm not sure where to begin. Visuals are top notch, storyline is believable and interesting, grinding and exploring are even paced, scenes are very generous but always leaving wanting more in a good way, and the humor is just *chef's kiss*. Overall this game sets a high standard for quality of life, content, and originality. It's still getting it's feet off the ground but so far it stands tall with how much it has for one character. Favorite character has to be my one eyed elf lady, was not expecting too much to happen with her and I was sorely mistaken. My only gripe is just the AMOUNT of content and storyline needed to get through one character so it takes a while to get through the storyline. Overall this game is worth the time and makes it worth you're time."

Reactions: Finuee and Kisama33

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
They were talking about the next update after the one currently in progress. 0.8 will be focused on Holly
Ah sorry, wasn't aware of that..the update after this update is to far in the future for me...a lot will happen until then

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes