whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
and you forgot Option 4 - don't pull out and make baby #3 :KEK:
Yeah, I responded to someone saying "there are 2 possible ways it can go".
I didn't feel the need to provide an exhaustive list of all the other ways it can go. A 3rd way (now a 4th, thanks) was sufficient to prove that there are obviously more than "2 possible ways".

Don't forget, plenty of things are possible, yet entirely improbable.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
For comparison:
I don't know if comparing games is really fair here. There are different engines involved, different dev teams sizes (probably), game genres, and circumstances surrounding developers, project-related or not, that can affect the process.

While I've only played one of the games you mentioned (which is made by a workaholic, by the way), 2 others are in 3D (makes a big difference) and the other had (in my opinion) much less refinement and quality in the art style and world design (backgrounds, area maps, sprites).

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I don't know if comparing games is really fair here. There are different engines involved, different dev teams sizes (probably), game genres, and circumstances surrounding developers, project-related or not, that can affect the process.

While I've only played one of the games you mentioned (which is made by a workaholic, by the way), 2 others are in 3D (makes a big difference) and the other had (in my opinion) much less refinement and quality in the art style and world design (backgrounds, area maps, sprites).
Honestly, I'm not even trying to defend anyone here, when someone decides to do a project that is financed by other people's money, I believe they have the "moral duty" to show what that money is being turned into to let supporters decide if it's worth it or not, but in the end it's up to those supporters to decide if they feel satisfied with what they receive and the promises of what is to come and those are the only ones who deserve their focus everyone else has the right to "cry" if they need just don't expect the devs to pay any attention to it, they probably already have many of that from supporters to deal with to be able to ear others.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
'You mean 'don't pull out and make ANOTHER baby'
I think that the "#3" they used already implies the existence of others. (But my english is not so great so perhaps you are trying to say something else that I didn't get).

Jan 13, 2024
I think that the "#3" they used already implies the existence of others. (But my english is not so great so perhaps you are trying to say something else that I didn't get).
No it's not a problem with the english. It was just a suggestion, that after finishing this update and they make the next update they make 'ANOTHER' baby, to delay that update too...

• Wow
Reactions: Kisama33

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Of course not! That is why we are talking about how much is done and what it left to go.
Search is your friend. Also, go to your profile and change the search settings to sort by date.
Well, can you give at least an approximate release date for the update?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, can you give at least an approximate release date for the update?
Not yet, not for this game, nor my own. lol
This is one of the games I don't help on. :KEK: Though she gave me permission to put a link to them in my game when it's ready, so I plan to do that.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Not yet, not for this game, nor my own. lol
This is one of the games I don't help on. :KEK: Though she gave me permission to put a link to them in my game when it's ready, so I plan to do that.
Sorry, apparently I was mistaken in thinking that you were the developer of this game. Then where can I ask the developer about this?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Sorry, apparently I was mistaken in thinking that you were the developer of this game. Then where can I ask the developer about this?
You could try join their discord server, but the only official answer you'll get would be "when it's ready'. Last comment from dev on this was this morning, though:
i hope i finish the main content in less than 20 days, but the polish will definitely take longer than that

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes