Nightguy1

May 29, 2022
2 years for a side character is crazy and its not like they announced some huge setback in the development and the kids aren't going anywhere so if thats the reason then its now a 2+ year dev cycle per update for the foreseeable future im sorry but theres just no point in following this game with that kind of turn around. I see people mention summertime saga in comparison to this but that atleast is pretty much a complete revamp of the game from top to bottom.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I see people mention summertime saga in comparison to this but that atleast is pretty much a complete revamp of the game from top to bottom.
They keep saying Summertime saga because is the only popular game in a similar situation.
Ongoing games with the Abandoned tag like this one are rare.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My calc = (581+1033)/(619+1056), that's 96.36%, last time was 96.11%, that's not much...

I was talking about 94% the time before that.... that was progress...

So we talk again when it's 98%
I included the 52/52 planning. and yes, it was just over .2% give or take. But that was 1 day's progress.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Fun fact. What a legend has had the game abandoned, while Summer Saga has not had the game abandoned yet.
That is because StS put out several partial updates, and even then, they have about 5-6 weeks to go.
Seriously, dude? Jacking off to fractions of percentages now? No wonder Tommy Wiseau Vampire Simulator's got an abandoned tag as well.
I am not, but they asked why my numbers were different.

Reactions: rKnight and GaRbS
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes