dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
It's the nature of coding. There's only so far out you can accurately predict and I get the feeling people handle being pissy over slow progress better than seeing more tasks get added to the checker.
Some people don't understand coding things is 80% Logic and 20% Art. Even debugging can create more bugs than you expect.

Reactions: Rocky the Hardplace

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
All this debate about "debugging" JESUS CHRIST LOL. People - we are not talking about developing fucking Roller Coaster Tycoon in god damn assembly language. It's a fucking very basic mostly linear RENPY GAME with NO CHOICES in 2D. A pimple-faced 13-year old taking computer science as an elective class, could code this shit faster.

Please for the love of fuck get a reality check with all this bullshit about debugging code for this game.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
All this debate about "debugging" JESUS CHRIST LOL. People - we are not talking about developing fucking Roller Coaster Tycoon in god damn assembly language. It's a fucking very basic mostly linear RENPY GAME with NO CHOICES in 2D. A pimple-faced 13-year old taking computer science as an elective class, could code this shit faster.

Please for the love of fuck get a reality check with all this bullshit about debugging code for this game.
They are just lazy,no one needs 3 months to fix bugs in a renpy game.

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
apart from the long updates I would like to have my say on this game... I believe that this game was killed by the polls for choosing the girl for the next update,,, the freedom and imagination that could be felt at the beginning of the game was killed by the compulsion of having to invent something for the chosen girl... some advice to the authors: if you ever make a new game, avoid surveys and various bullshit... you were off to a great start... the best game on the site... but the last two updates a sad heaviness... if you had continued with a bit of each girl for each update you would have continued to give a show and probably made many more updates....

sorry for my eng

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes