Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
It's a green update, you know those climate idiots, they wanted everything green, so now it takes forever. Just like those rising sea levels...
If there is somekind of reference,I dont get it. Not up to date on the green madness,unless your talking about Orks and Dakka.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
so im not the only one... for the past few weeks ive had my comments and reviews deleted, without any notification from admins or mods. Wtf? Talk about power-abuse. They are probably discord mods as well. Smh
(This comment will def be deleted as well)
Well discord servers tend to be echo chambers where the devs feed their narcissism or escape from rightful criticism,I wouldn't be making hopes you can convince them of anything.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
so im not the only one... for the past few weeks ive had my comments and reviews deleted, without any notification from admins or mods. Wtf? Talk about power-abuse. They are probably discord mods as well. Smh
(This comment will def be deleted as well)
Alot of deleting recently,what are they are trying to hide i wonder:unsure::LOL:
This post will be gone in 3,2,1....

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Posts typically get deleted when someone reports them. Once reported, mods will investigate, and do a cleanup with the surrounding posts if it's arbitrarily deemed appropriate to do so.

And that's why only certain types of posts get deleted. If you're talking shit about a game or a character from a game, some sensitive soul will typically be offended and feel compelled to report the post. If you're being called a hater (typically by said sensitive souls for insulting their waifus or whatever), it's not like you're gonna report that post, and so those kinds of posts don't get deleted.

And that's pretty much it. So it's not really power abuse.

But this post, and all the ones I've quoted, are off topic, and hence deserve to be deleted on those grounds alone. So to protect against that, I just wanna say:

Holly! Best girl! (There is someone called Holly in this game, right? :whistle:)
I only complained because they deleted jokes that 100% would stay up in every other thread.
Reporting jokes because you are salty is kinda pathetic.
This is a pointless discussion anyway,all this posts are going to be gone soon.

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
Exactly the number one reason why Renpy engine shouldn't be used for "sandbox" games.
Ren'py's not the problem. Loads of games implemented whatever "sandbox" this game has.
I think they're making a couple of fancy scenes in this update. Like the one with Myrtle where you go on a journey, and you're looking at a map, and you can see a scrolling background underneath it, to indicate walking. These are the type of stuff you need to invent code for. The sandbox was already implemented in older updates

Wulfdaddy

Jan 23, 2023
Man... went looking for the updates after a very long time (since 5.something), and the changes to comply with patreon have nuked my will to play this game again, which is very sad because I was quite fond of it's art.

Knowing that the "moms" will never be a thing, when that was one of the promises they made for end game, it's truly disappointing.

A lot of devs in that kind of situation try to move to subscribestar or unofficially provide "patches" to work around those issues, but here they outright state "we don't like it but we're also glad that we don't have that additional work to do anymore" instead.

I feel really sorry for everyone that supported them based on that promise.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes