Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
With the amount of quality control their doing, it must be the smoothest, most polished game ever made.

Seriously though. If debugging now takes THIS LONG to finish, how could another chapter even be made? At this point the pace has slowed again and if this is their speed it would potentially take five years to finish Holly. FIVE YEARS.
I'm a time traveler from the year 2132 and my grandson is still waiting on 0.9.

allah88

Dec 8, 2019
With the amount of quality control their doing, it must be the smoothest, most polished game ever made.

Seriously though. If debugging now takes THIS LONG to finish, how could another chapter even be made? At this point the pace has slowed again and if this is their speed it would potentially take five years to finish Holly. FIVE YEARS.
yeah and at this pace the game is going to die no matter what. I don't get what they are trying to do

Reactions: Lithy

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
yeah and at this pace the game is going to die no matter what. I don't get what they are trying to do
Most likely, they weren't working all the times they said they were (or working very very little) since their development pace is essentially 1/10 of what it was for the rest of the Gomira chapter. And now they are trying to get something out the door.

I still remember when the Dev said (around April) that it would be done around July, which was considered waaaaaaay to long a wait at the time. Crazy, huh?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Most likely, they weren't working all the times they said they were (or working very very little) since their development pace is essentially 1/10 of what it was for the rest of the Gomira chapter. And now they are trying to get something out the door.

I still remember when the Dev said (around April) that it would be done around July, which was considered waaaaaaay to long a wait at the time. Crazy, huh?
A this pace of one bug per day we are going to play this in december.

Reactions: Tuga85

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Dude lately there is a shockingly high amount of interest in big jacked up muscular female LIs. Deduce from that what you will. Personally, it's not my cup of tea, but different strokes for different folks.
Yeh it's this world where yin and yang are turning around, man become sissy's and woman become [fe]male. It's the same with those shorthaired woman, that look more like males, in some of the VN's...

Thank god this game has still beautiful girls with long(er) hair...

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Dude lately there is a shockingly high amount of interest in big jacked up muscular female LIs. Deduce from that what you will. Personally, it's not my cup of tea, but different strokes for different folks.
TBH "trends" can't be trusted any more with advance of AI bot networks, you give them a task and they'll spam so much content everywhere that creates believable trends that have absolutely zero to do with actual reality

and when Steam distribution or alike starts to get involved, then it is even worse, they ponder to these trends, and if your product doesn't check the right boxes, it will never get promoted on any lists, which will be populated with inclusive plus sized diy discounted purple dyed hair tatted hot dog gushing pierced dikes with strong opinions

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes