The_Dirge

Oct 19, 2018
I could swear Ive seen this artstyle before, a long long time ago. But I'll be damned if I can remember. Has he done anything else?

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
I would swear it was drawn by the same guy who did Summertime Saga
no, the art looks different (wal vs summertime), but there are some games with a similar drawing style.
There was a game which looked like wal in style and story, unfortunately i forgot the name. Maybe "sinners landing" comes close to the style, but still different especial in line-art.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Actually it's getting futher away if you notice each update post they raise the caps so it's going backwards.
I'm really suck at mathematics. All this time I thought that when the percentage approaches 100% you are actually progressing further but it was backwards all this time. Back to school I guess.

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
I'm really suck at mathematics. All this time I thought that when the percentage approaches 100% you are actually progressing further but it was backwards all this time. Back to school I guess.
Actually that would be correct thing to do and it's the devs who can't do math. When you move up 2 points in debug and then raise the cap by 5 the % is not going up. But hey whatever helps them milk pay pigs I guess.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Why is this update gonna be about fucking freak Gomira?
Although there are so many interesting characters, we have been waiting for a stupid ork's update for 2 years.
Because the patreons voted for a big update of the girl painted green:rolleyes:
To be fair to them im sure some of the people who voted arent even paid patreons anymore:LUL:

• Wow
Reactions: shiton32

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I bet that the next update (if it actually will be released ofc) will take you like 20 minutes to finish
With the amount of quality control their doing, it must be the smoothest, most polished game ever made.

Seriously though. If debugging now takes THIS LONG to finish, how could another chapter even be made? At this point the pace has slowed again and if this is their speed it would potentially take five years to finish Holly. FIVE YEARS.

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
God damn man, with this update speed I have to orientate myself on a different time zone when it's released because I'm in a completely different plate tectonic location

Reactions: sogetthis

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Actually that would be correct thing to do and it's the devs who can't do math. When you move up 2 points in debug and then raise the cap by 5 the % is not going up. But hey whatever helps them milk pay pigs I guess.
This is it, you are going back to school with me.

Reactions: ProfN42
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes