What Anime should be Fujino's next game parody?

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
The anime would need to be fantazy like to be able to have an Harasement type battle system.
To bad Goblin slayer would not work then since it's niche and Eminence in the shadow well the MC doesn't care at all.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Frieren +1
I mean, I get that it's popular, but there is basically just Fern, Frieren herself is a loli and knowing Fujino he would buff her up which would just look extremely weird. So, I doubt he'd consider making an Frieren game, best case, something short like chansaw man

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
The anime would need to be fantazy like to be able to have an Harasement type battle system.
To bad Goblin slayer would not work then since it's niche and Eminence in the shadow well the MC doesn't care at all.
I think any harem action anime are okay for the Harassment battle system, it doesn't need fantasy Tag
if we want another Harassment battle system we have to find the right anime/manga with action Tag in it
i'll listed randomly here
1. Highschool DXD ( Many hot heroines , can implement battle Harassment system )
2. Highschool of the Dead (perfect NTR Parody plot just like DXD)
3. Date a live
4. Infinity Stratos
5. Danmachi
6. Strike the blood (i think not many people know this old ecchi anime)
7 Honkai star rail ????????

We dont even know how long until Fujino complete SAO NTR ,and maybe the completion for FGO : SAKURA CHAPTER , we already picking the next anime/manga for the upcoming NTR parody games
champoy-el-risitas.gif

GOD BLEESS FUJINO !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13Gatsu777

vzrguqyz

Aug 24, 2023
Golden Time, Kouko Kaga
ReLIFE, Chizuru Hishiro
3D Kanojo: Real Girl, Iroha Igarashi
Fuufu Ijou, Akari Watanabe
Hajimete no Gal, Yukana Yame
Keikenzumi na Kimi, Runa Shirakawa
Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san, Miyako Shikimori
Tonikaku Kawaii, Tsukasa Yuzaki
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru, Masuzu Natsukawa
OreSuki, Sumireko Sanshokuin
Masamune-kun no Revenge, Aki Adagaki
Kanojo, Okarishimasu, Chizuru Ichinose
Mamahaha no Tsurego, Yume Irido
Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha, Aika Natsukawa
Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?, Kana Kojima
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai, Kirino Kousaka
Hige wo Soru, Sayu Ogiwara
In general, there are quite a lot of anime that can be used to make an NTR game

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Rosario + vampire: should play as Gin the werewolf.
Digimon
Danmachi
Yugioh
Persona 5: Should play as the teacher Kamoshida
Danganronpa
Dr. Stone
One Piece
Welcome to demon school Iruma
Code Geass
To love Ru
Food Wars/Shokugeki no soma
Fairy Tail: Should play as the summon Taurus
Most of these series have no games or they were abandoned after only 1 or 2 updates.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
After the many discussions of possible settings for the update in the main thread, I convinced myself that MHA would be the most appropriate setting for a new game for Fujino, taking into consideration the whole "everyone gets random superpowers that can even bend reality" premise.

That being said, lately I have been having a different type of thoughts about the matter, if instead of focusing on which setting would fit Fujino's style more, why don't we come up which franchise characters would look the best in Fujino's style.

And that's when I thought about the best anime that has never actually been an anime.

e08f0d80d4d9d2ffeba5acf8ffc3d4b2.jpeg

Of course, the cast is a tad too young on the first ATLA series unlike Korra, but I think that since Fujino doesn't mind working on an original timeline, focusing the story post-ending where everyone is 16/18+ could work well.

Besides there are plenty of NTR plots that could work into the setting, especially with Katara and Aang who have the responsibility of repopulating the air-nomads. It would be a pretty fucked up thing for a random Fujino OC to cuck Aang until his culture goes extinct.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
in regards to digimon, meant the female digimon themselves like angewomon, renamon, rosemon, ladydevimon, lilithmon, etc. NOT the humans, unless its the Digimon Kizuna movie era versions.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
in regards to digimon, meant the female digimon themselves like angewomon, renamon, rosemon, ladydevimon, lilithmon, etc. NOT the humans, unless its the Digimon Kizuna movie era versions.
Are we still talking about NTR games? I mean no offense, but it seems like many of the anime series being suggested don't really have the kind of romance that makes them worth getting invested in. :unsure: