What Anime should be Fujino's next game parody?

LaylaRegina

Mar 28, 2021
I think is Naruto cause Hinata is one best NTR wife. Actually i want Tifa in next game when they live together and Tifa is barkeeper. But i think to hard for model so Naruto is my vote.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I don't particularly like Naruto as a possible franchise for Fujino, although I would play an hypothetical game of his anyway.

That being said, I do wonder what a Hinata model would look like in one of Fujino's games.

I also don't like Raikage hentai in general because it feels lazy and lacking in imagination like most Blacked hentai comics out there with a few exceptions.

As I said before, while I don't like involving the Raikage, this art of Hinata is gorgeous.
in particular the yes.
22_4.jpg

A good model, like good art can probably carry a NTR game quite far.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Fujino did use some girls from Xenoblade chronicles 2 in SAO Part1 and the girl from My Dress-Up Darling did pop-up right in some other game?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Fujino did use some girls from Xenoblade chronicles 2 in SAO Part1
Not quite, as those two were regular girls cosplaying as the FL's from Xenoblade 2, so I don’t know if I would count them.

and the girl from My Dress-Up Darling did pop-up right in some other game?
The two leads of My Dress Up Darling just pop-up in the middle of the Scathach game for no reason and we spent a good amount of time with them.
Probably the most bizarre decision Fujino has ever made a game creator, but I think it was pretty hilarious when you think about it.

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017
Has to be naruto, The character Development on that is PEAK.

And as we know...more character depth a source has, Better NTR for the parallel universe...HEHE

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
A Fairy Tail game where you play Taurus, Lucy's summon who is obsessed with her. Or a Rosario + Vampire game where you play Gin the werewolf.

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

AlternateDreams

I'm tired, boss.
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
SAO~보이지 않는 함정II.~v0.501
9월30일날 업로드 하나여
다른 사람의 답변을 원한다면 영어로 작성해야 합니다.
그리고 잘못된 스레드에 오신 것 같습니다. 그곳에 문의하는 것이 좋습니다: https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...-concealed-magic-part-2-v0-501-fujino.154352/

English version:
You should write in English if you want someone to answer.
And I think you're in the wrong thread. It's better to ask there: https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...-concealed-magic-part-2-v0-501-fujino.154352/

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
다른 사람의 답변을 원한다면 영어로 작성해야 합니다.
그리고 잘못된 스레드에 오신 것 같습니다. 그곳에 문의하는 것이 좋습니다: https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...-concealed-magic-part-2-v0-501-fujino.154352/

English version:
You should write in English if you want someone to answer.
And I think you're in the wrong thread. It's better to ask there: https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...-concealed-magic-part-2-v0-501-fujino.154352/
He already did. He is mostly ignored because no one wants to translate for him.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
He already did. He is mostly ignored because no one wants to translate for him.
I have been ignoring him, because he has been answered a few times already, by me and by some others even in Korean.
At this point, I think he is just trolling.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Food Wars has some nice NTR able heroines.. + the blackmailing potential are already established (rich + influencing guy being able to force and shut everything down, hue hue)

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
Of those four I think they all have huge potential, Rising of the Shield Hero and Frieren could be easy to do since they wouldn't be too far from Sao's virtual world.

Naruto and My Hero Academia also have a lot of things to make NTR, With Naruto it would most likely be something about Hinata Sakura and Ino, and My Hero Academia of course about Uraraka, and maybe Momo could be included.

But if I'm honest I got a bit tired of the NTR of those two franchises because it was almost always Hinata x Raikage, and in My Hero Academia all the NTR memes about their ending made me too sick of it hahaha.

Now, my personal recommendations would be the following.

Spy X Family, I think an NTR story from Yor could look good with Fujino's style.

Another one I would like would be Bleach, Iwao awakened in me an obsession for Orihime's NTR hahaha.

Quintuplets could be a good choice, so far there is not much NTR material from them that I will really like.

An Ecchi classic, To Love Ru, Lala's childlike and innocent personality is good material for corruption, as well as having several girls available.

High School DxD, I love Rias' Koikatsu animations, and just like he does with Sao, Rias' mom could be used.

Infinite Stratos, as far as I remember the protagonist of that story was very dense so it would be easy to trick him into not seeing what's going on with the girls.

Fairy Tail could also be interesting, Lucy, Erza and Juvia are very sexy.

And well, as a special mention and although it's not an anime, it's a game with a lot of NTR potential and I'm surprised it's still not exploited too much, I'm talking about Nikke goddess of victory.

It is very easy to make NTR of that game, the MC has a squadron in charge of him and one of them (maybe two) is in love with the MC, and has too many Nikkes interested in him hahaha.
for NTR Parody we just need some random harem anime with many potential heroines, but if we want Fujino to implement the Harassment battle system just like SAO then we need Harem anime with action tag, or we choose normal School anime maybe Fujino can create new features for the NTR in the future

there are already a lot of Parodies (even NTR Parodies) from the popular anime/manga,
Still not many on par with Fujino's Works quality soooo maybe its ok if we choose mainstream anime for better NTR games
some of my recommendations with actions in it

1. Naruto (although there are already to many parodies and boring but Hinata still the best candidate for corruption)
2. Highschool DXD (Perfect for NTR , even have actions story plot)
3. Highschool of the dead (zombie world , harem , action , PROFIT??)
4. Danmachi (almost exactly like SAO, many heroines and dungeon battles )
5. Date a live
6. Bleach
7. Infinity Stratos??
8. Fairy tail

without actions
1. To love RU
2. Rental Girlfriends
3. Nisekoi
4. Quintuplets
5. Saekano

its still in the future after Fujino finish SAO and FGO:Sakura and we already discussing for the upcoming one
IM PROUD OF THIS COMMUNITY

Reactions: Zik099

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
I don't care about anything but
Highschool DXD it's the perfect world for NTR
Then To Love Ru

Roninsan

Oct 12, 2017
To Love-Ru would actually be good for a NTR story... But it's loli territory, so not for everyone.

More suggestions:
-Mushoku Tensei
-Demon Slayer
-Kaguya-sama (Love is War)
-Summertime Render
-Ore no Imouto
-Yahari Ore no Seishun

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
But it's loli territory, so not for everyone.
Earlier in the day I did think of something related to this, Spy x Family is a fairly popular series that I could where I could see NTR working relatively well depending on how one would twinkle with the relations between Yor and Loid

And I could see Fujino making a small bonus game about it, but not exactly stretching it to a big project like he managed to do with SAO.

That being said the hottest scenes I could think of for NTR involve Anya, of course not with her participating in any type of lewd event, but the usage of her power could be a great tool for making fun scenes.

sample_941b9948596ae340a56ba6cabe1b4ac9.jpg

The question is how much would scenes such as these bother the average player for the involvement of Anya?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Earlier in the day I did think of something related to this, Spy x Family is a fairly popular series that I could where I could see NTR working relatively well depending on how one would twinkle with the relations between Yor and Loid

And I could see Fujino making a small bonus game about it, but not exactly stretching it to a big project like he managed to do with SAO.

That being said the hottest scenes I could think of for NTR involve Anya, of course not with her participating in any type of lewd event, but the usage of her power could be a great tool for making fun scenes.

View attachment 4046428

The question is how much would scenes such as these bother the average player for the involvement of Anya?
Spy x Family is one of the series I don't want to see a game made. The reason is Loid is supposed to be a high-experienced spy not a emotional teenager. So getting him to ignore the obvious signs of cheating is too much of suspension of disbelieve for me. A quick work for fap is fine but a game should not be so quick.

Anya is all about how much you enjoy lolicon. Desmond's a great cuckold for the NTR and Anya's own mind reading presents unique challenges for storytelling. If Anya was aged up to teenager I think there will be no problems.