What Anime should be Fujino's next game parody?

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Spy x Family is one of the series I don't want to see a game made. The reason is Loid is supposed to be a high-experienced spy not a emotional teenager. So getting him to ignore the obvious signs of cheating is too much of suspension of disbelieve for me. A quick work for fap is fine but a game should not be so quick.

Anya is all about how much you enjoy lolicon. Desmond's a great cuckold for the NTR and Anya's own mind reading presents unique challenges for storytelling. If Anya was aged up to teenager I think there will be no problems.
I agree, although I would like a Spy x Family NTR game the main problem is Loid, being a spy and an expert in deduction I think he would figure out the situation very quickly and it would lose some of the fun. I know some people prefer NTRs where the couple realizes the deception, but I personally enjoy it more when they don't find out anything.

And with Anya's involvement it's like you say, it's going to depend on how well each person accepts the lolicon, as half are going to want scenes with her and other people who don't.

I know Anya is also common among the Spy x Family NTR (a lot of times they put her in solo or with Yor), so she has to be a character that is used carefully. It could be something like the picture, that she as such does not participate or her character is not seen in the game, but through her we can see Yor's memories.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
To Love-Ru would actually be good for a NTR story... But it's loli territory, so not for everyone.
Interestingly I have a memory of seeing a post on FC2 about someone who proposed a game idea about Isekai wa Smartphone Totomoni and got a huge backlash because of the lolicon that the game was going to include, curious considering that many Japanese people like lolicon.

But for me maybe it was more due to the rejection of the anime than the lolicon issue.

I guess Fujino is not going to risk so much, especially considering that he has a large audience in the West and here there is a lot of rejection to lolicon.

Although now that I think about it (maybe I'm remembering wrong) in one of the reports on SAO I thought I read Yui, so I'm not sure what to think now.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Spy x Family is one of the series I don't want to see a game made. The reason is Loid is supposed to be a high-experienced spy not a emotional teenager. So getting him to ignore the obvious signs of cheating is too much of suspension of disbelieve for me. A quick work for fap is fine but a game should not be so quick.
I agree, although I would like a Spy x Family NTR game the main problem is Loid, being a spy and an expert in deduction I think he would figure out the situation very quickly and it would lose some of the fun. I know some people prefer NTRs where the couple realizes the deception, but I personally enjoy it more when they don't find out anything.
I find myself having to disagree with these takes, even while understanding where everyone is coming from.

Sure, Loid is certainly a brilliant secret agent/spy, but unless something happened in the series since I stopped keeping up to date with it, Spy x Family is a partially a comedy series.
Where the super intelligent Loid is incapable of finding out that his cover up wife is a super-powered assassin with superhuman feats of athleticism happening right it infront of him all the time, nor is he capable of finding out about his Psychic of a daughter that is most certainly not the everyday orphan

I think that Fujino could completely stay true to the characters and narrative of the series while working in the usual NTR fanfare that people have come to expect from him.

Whatever or not Fujino is capable of making such a game without making Loid look like an blabbering, blind, blockhead is another thing altogether.

I know Anya is also common among the Spy x Family NTR (a lot of times they put her in solo or with Yor), so she has to be a character that is used carefully. It could be something like the picture, that she as such does not participate or her character is not seen in the game, but through her we can see Yor's memories.

Anya is all about how much you enjoy lolicon. Desmond's a great cuckold for the NTR and Anya's own mind reading presents unique challenges for storytelling. If Anya was aged up to teenager I think there will be no problems.
While I personally don't have a problem with the "loli" character archetype in terms of design for adults, for example Tatsumaki from One Punch Man is one of the hottest characters in all the manga I have ever read. Yet, I don't particularly like those who are clearly so young like Anya.

That's why the role I had her envisioned with in this hypothetical NTR game would be of her in her Canon age or maybe a bit older, stumbling upon the constant corruption and fall of her mother figure through her Psychic powers.

Sort of what we got from the picture I shared.

I probably wouldn't mind if through the game Anya gets corrupted by what she sees from Yor, but I also wouldn’t particularly like any H-scene for her.

Yhdgfiw222

Formerly 'KiritoTheGamer'
Sep 18, 2024
Re: Zero might be the best next project for Funjino sensei. There are a lot of NTR elements in the series that could work really well just like in SAO.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
For some reason, today I woke up and thought that a particular couple from the most famous anime of all time, would actually be a pretty good set for Fujino to make a small bonus/side game.

1726769827422.png

Dragon Ball Z is not exactly the best setting for NTR as there really isn´t much focus on romance in the series, but it does have 3 of the most iconic marriages in anime.

Goku and Chi-Chi

Vegeta and Bulma

Krillin and 18

Among those 3, Goku and Vegeta would make for awful protagonist in a NTR game, mainly because their focus and commitments don´t really lie with their wives and families (Despite they having their moments). Krillin on the other hand changed his entire life to focus on Android 18, their relationship, and their daughter.

Besides, he is also someone who would fit quite easily into the stereotypical "loser cuck" physique with his short stature and less-than-cool demeanor. So Fujino making him the usual short dick, quickshot cliché would be less strenuous to the players´ suspension of disbelief than with other characters.

18 is also one of the most popular characters of DBZ in terms of hentai despite there being not many games with her as the main target, her body would probably look great under Fujino´s usual style, and her personality would probably be really fun to see as she gets corrupted.

Besides, if Fujino wished to, other female characters like Bulma, Videl, and Chi-Chi could appear in the background as little random videos or encounters, as we have seen with his other games, without having to worry about their plots too much.

At the very least I think this concept would work very well as a quick 30-69 minutes game, I don´t know if others would agree tho.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I was thinking, how do you see the game Sword Art Online as a kind of Day By Daylight, in the sense, there are 5 players (Asuna, Shinon, Alice, Suguha and Liz) who must try to open the gate that leads to the real world. The bad guys are NTR bastards, like Inoda and others (I can't remember their names) who have various abilities, if one of the players is captured, then he gets fucked or put on the pleasure machine or his mind is manipulated and will do something like NTR, however even 5 players have abilities. If there was a game like that, the bad guy would always win, because people would lose on purpose to see the hot scenes:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13Gatsu777