What Anime should be Fujino's next game parody?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Tbf, I actually have never seen a mod warn against, or forbid, talks over possible future games from an author. (Not that I particularly mind it being a forbidden topic, since we really are years away from such a hypothetical.)

Unlike the time when the thread got closed for talking about other games all together, which was partially my fault thinking back on it with all the HPMF talk.

That being said, it is pretty funny how people just started spamming both threads with the same topic.
I mean, we can argue about how to interpret the rules, but in the end, it's the mod who decides whether to close the thread or not. :sneaky:

Yummyjuice22

Mar 17, 2023
Just have the mods pin this thread to the front page of the sao game, it would make it easier to have off topic discussions

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Obviously Miroku for his harem :LOL:.

Why do I even remember all the names, it's been like 25 years since I watched the show o_O
he will suck her tits directly with the palm of his hand. Miroku is hilariously perverted but at least he's not as ugly as Inoda :LOL:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
my dress-up darling. marin also deserves her own ntr game
This, out of everything that has been talked about in the thread, is the most unlikely answer of them all.

Half of the content from the Scathach game already was Marin NTR with the random
cameo of Gojo, her, and Mr. Black NTR-kun.

So I don’t really think Fujino would make a new game focused on those two any time soon. They might make an appearance in a new game in the form of random events or AVs tho.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NTRFan001

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
hmm, i'm currently at the butterfly wine arc... how long will it take for marin to appear? thanks for telling me about this!
The game isn´t all that long, at least not compared to the SAO Fujino games, so she would appear in the next 20-30 minutes at best.
At least I think so? I remember more or less everything that happens in the game, but I can´t say that I recall the duration of each mini-arc.
I think like the last half of the game, the protagonist focuses on the Marin-Gojo arc, before the climax with the main heroine.

Reactions: NTRFan001

TheMagicalGurl

An artist's Artist.
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
Sora no Otoshimono

Tomoki was made to be cucked. He has Ikaros and he chases after women's restrooms. What a loser.

NegatronPrime

Apr 22, 2024
Wish folks made more content for older anime. The female art back then was rather.. robust.

I'd say almost anything with the word "Gundam" in the title.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Fujino is game developer currently making a SAO parody game called Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic. He has already said after finishing this game he will go back and work on his unfinished games. Which most likely means either Sakura or Nero Remake. Fans want to discuss what game he should make after these but since discussing that in the game threads is not allowed, let us do it so there is no issues.

If I remember correctly, the previous top choices for his games are:
- Rising of the Shield Hero
- My Hero Academia
- Naruto
- Frieren
Of those four I think they all have huge potential, Rising of the Shield Hero and Frieren could be easy to do since they wouldn't be too far from Sao's virtual world.

Naruto and My Hero Academia also have a lot of things to make NTR, With Naruto it would most likely be something about Hinata Sakura and Ino, and My Hero Academia of course about Uraraka, and maybe Momo could be included.

But if I'm honest I got a bit tired of the NTR of those two franchises because it was almost always Hinata x Raikage, and in My Hero Academia all the NTR memes about their ending made me too sick of it hahaha.

Now, my personal recommendations would be the following.

Spy X Family, I think an NTR story from Yor could look good with Fujino's style.

Another one I would like would be Bleach, Iwao awakened in me an obsession for Orihime's NTR hahaha.

Quintuplets could be a good choice, so far there is not much NTR material from them that I will really like.

An Ecchi classic, To Love Ru, Lala's childlike and innocent personality is good material for corruption, as well as having several girls available.

High School DxD, I love Rias' Koikatsu animations, and just like he does with Sao, Rias' mom could be used.

Infinite Stratos, as far as I remember the protagonist of that story was very dense so it would be easy to trick him into not seeing what's going on with the girls.

Fairy Tail could also be interesting, Lucy, Erza and Juvia are very sexy.

And well, as a special mention and although it's not an anime, it's a game with a lot of NTR potential and I'm surprised it's still not exploited too much, I'm talking about Nikke goddess of victory.

It is very easy to make NTR of that game, the MC has a squadron in charge of him and one of them (maybe two) is in love with the MC, and has too many Nikkes interested in him hahaha.