VN Ren'Py What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 2 P2b] [WsZgamez]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Kait_cu_05.jpg

Hi.
I don't know when the days have flown by since my last post, but getting to the point. The scene with Fay in the doctor's office is done. Let me tell you, I was so absorbed by this scene that I completely forgot to prepare the ground to work on the next scenes, so I spent a few days preparing some of the new scenes and writing dialogue.
In fact, I could already "shoot" the scenes with Amanda because I have everything prepared for that, but as I wrote in the previous report, I'm not going to jump to the evening events since I haven't finished the afternoon events yet. The reason is simple, I can add something (a piece of information, maybe a choice, or a reaction) and it's better to do it before I make a series of renders that I'll have to redo later as a result of changing the script.
Also, I'm slowly finishing the mentioned afternoon events. Once I've done that, I'll move on to the scene with Amanda and prepare the backgrounds (I need to check that the environments I have prepared much earlier do not need to be corrected) for scenes with Kaitlin and Fay.
Here, as far as the outfits, I don't have to worry about what Kait will be wearing, but Fay needs to dress up. So, in the coming days I will have plenty of work to do.
Here you have the images - not all of them - that I have shared with patrons and, of course, the 2nd render of Kaitlin.

I won't tell you most of the information I've shared in previous reports with patrons, but I can tell you about this one thing. This information is addressed to Fay's fans. The scene in the doctor's office is not the end of Fay's appearance in this part of episode 2. There will be more, it will be interesting, and you should be satisfied with what I will prepare. I, for one, am happy with this short episode in the doctor's office. I have already shared one NSFW image, soon another from this scene, and after that it will be time to share pictures from scenes with other ladies.
In terms of numbers, I have 140 renders ready and 110 waiting in the queue to be rendered.
I wanted to address one more issue, but this matter will have to wait. It is about one change to my patron page that I intend to make, but due to lack of time, I have not analyzed it more thoroughly and therefore do not want to act rashly. I simply need more data and may ask other developers about this.

That is all. Many thanks to the patrons for their support.

WsZ

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
The game is really good, but no matter my choices, I feel like things are inevitable in reality. Looking forward to seeing the continuation anyway!

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
The game is really good, but no matter my choices, I feel like things are inevitable in reality. Looking forward to seeing the continuation anyway!
You're not wrong. Perhaps not inevitable, but really difficult to predict, you often make choices thinking they will lead a certain way, and they go the opposite. There was one girl I was trying to avoid and had to go backwards and forwards about 5 times to NOT flirt with her. And the choices were not what I would have expected. (IIRC, they were the choices I would have made if I wanted to flirt with her).

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
You're not wrong. Perhaps not inevitable, but really difficult to predict, you often make choices thinking they will lead a certain way, and they go the opposite. There was one girl I was trying to avoid and had to go backwards and forwards about 5 times to NOT flirt with her. And the choices were not what I would have expected. (IIRC, they were the choices I would have made if I wanted to flirt with her).
There you go, that's exactly it. I tried to avoid certain female characters, but it's no use, the game keeps pushing me towards them even though I don't want to see them.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
There you go, that's exactly it. I tried to avoid certain female characters, but it's no use, the game keeps pushing me towards them even though I don't want to see them.
You can't avoid Amanda no matter what, but can break with her fairly easily. It is frustrating, because it's not harem and you need to choose, but it's really hard to find those choices. I don't use mods, except URM, which actually won't give me the variables on this game. So need to keep checking the variables to find out what my decisions are doing and I don't end up doing something with another girl and screw up the main one. I also don't use walkthroughs on first playthroughs, but one would be extremely helpful here.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
I haven't played this for some time really Amanda is not available anymore? it was the best for me i mean in looks ,seing the pictures now on the thread from the other Li i would still chose Amanda
We won't see her again i guess too bad !!:confused:

• Sad
Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I haven't played this for some time really Amanda is not available anymore? it was the best for me i mean in looks ,seing the pictures now on the thread from the other Li i would still chose Amanda
We won't see her again i guess too bad !!:confused:
This update coming Buddy. MC is heading back home and if Amanda is your chosen one, I believe you are going to be one very happy camper.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
nice game. is there any WT mod for the game?
Impossible to make a mod....no one bothered with a pdf as difficult to know what consequences are as decisions not in the script as code but images so every variable would have to be played through individually with what happened noted. No one can be assed.

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
Kait_cu_05.jpg
2 horas atrás

Hi.
First about the stuff I did last weekend.
On Saturday I prepared a little more images to compensate for the smaller amount I made on Sunday, because on Sunday instead of working in daz3d I started translating another bunch of text and typing into renpy what the proofreader sent back to me.
Anyway, I have to do it, and after many weeks of working only in daz3d I could use a short break from it.
Now what I did during the week.
I am still creating renders with Shanon. I really have very little left to do. I got a little carried away and I have to finish what I started, but I will say that I am happy with how the whole scene is going. Because of this, I have more work with posing the characters, but in my opinion it is worth it because the scene will be more believable. And I have more work because I do not use pre-made poses, which in my case did not fulfill their role. You will see when I finally release this part of episode 2.
Damn, I'm so ready to start a rant about the number of poses that are used without any tweeking.
What can I tell you? I'm starting to get older, and with age comes the tendency to complain all the time.

Yes!
I have completed the Shanon event (before writing this report). On the morning of Saturday, I prepared the final few renders. I produced a total of 311 renders featuring her. It came out a little more than I had anticipated, but I don't stick exactly to what I had previously assumed, just producing as many as necessary to consider the task complete, and most importantly, I'm going with the flow, which means I often have to add a few renders here and there.
I'm writing about it now because I'm about to complete the event with Kait, and this chick has such a character that you don't know what she can pull off...
For the purposes of this event, I only have a breakdown of where the action will take place, the rest I'll figure out as I work on it.
OK, report written.
When I'll make it public, I'll be over my alcohol poisoning and probably hungover... because I'm a reasonable man, and if I'm going to get drunk, it's only on the weekend. And now we know why a lot of people don't like Mondays...

That's it for this report. Thanks for your support, and until next one.
WsZ

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
Kait_cu_05a.jpg

Just now

Kaitlin's second image.
Just so you know, these renders that I do with the WCgW girls are not from the game, which doesn't mean I won't come back to them someday. Right now I'm just checking this and that, and it's possible that in the near future I'll have, for example, ready to use the environment (Kait's bedroom) or what she will be wearing.
And most importantly, I am having fun and learning how to show through body language certain things. After all, I'm working on a visual novel.

WsZ

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes