VN Ren'Py What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 2 P2b] [WsZgamez]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I haven't accomplished any lewd scenes since the first girl. So many damn choices it's a little much IMO

Reactions: qaywsx

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
I did check that already when I started my Mod/port last year. But because of how the game is handling the choices it's unfortunately impossible for me. Sorry.
Yeah the dev using images for choices makes URM useless too, assuming that's what the problem is for you

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah the dev using images for choices makes URM useless too, assuming that's what the problem is for you
He's still doing that??? I haven't played the last update, but previously I had to go backwards and forwards constantly to ensure I was staying on the right paths. No wonder people are ending up with girls and scenes they are not playing for.

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
This game seems interesting enough. Will play a little more before I decide to commit to a walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still not sure what the blue and red choices signify. Is it Lust and Love? Alpha/Beta? That SS makes it look like blue is the "gentlemen" choice, but later in the game it gets harder and harder to tell lol.

Also this:

He's still doing that??? I haven't played the last update, but previously I had to go backwards and forwards constantly to ensure I was staying on the right paths. No wonder people are ending up with girls and scenes they are not playing for.
URM not being usable is super annoying.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Still not sure what the blue and red choices signify. Is it Lust and Love? Alpha/Beta? That SS makes it look like blue is the "gentlemen" choice, but later in the game it gets harder and harder to tell lol.
More along the lines of Alpha/Beta. At least inEp0 so far. Pick up phone gives +red. apologizing or similar actions either -red or +blue.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes