What game do you consider a masterpiece? (Choose only one)

Thenameisgod

Nov 19, 2017
I would say "Man of the House".

Very nice renders, solid story, good interface, many lewd scenes and unlike most games it continues development and is almost finished.

Honorable mention is "Summer Time Saga", I just wish they would update more often. Their updates although not small are definitely not "big", especially when considering the amount of money they receive from Patreon, you can run a decent size game dev company from their 50k orso a month.

Jul 7, 2019
Super Deepthroat. Covers all my fetishes and has a ton of mod support. If it were ever remade in real time 3d, I would probably never leave my house!

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Final Fantasy VII... always has been, always will be my one an only. Only one close to it would be Zelda: Ocarina of Time :giggle:

Adult wise hard to say, maybe Honey Select for building the girls, Lily of the Valley caus of Lily and stuff like Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor, The Headmaster, Man of the House and similar ones... Depends a little on the mood and content as well as playablitiy and if stat building comes with not to much grinding i guess.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity.
Not because it's the best game ever (it's not), but it manages to make grind interesting and that's a rare feat. Because it's emergent you can't really predict what's going to happen - you leave home for school but half way there a passing car rips your cloths, so you hide from people as you make your way to the beach (because you can change your cloths there), but you get spotted by some gangbangers... after some 'Action' you end up in the forest bound and leashed but with a new sundress - could be worse, you could still make it to school on time... could but won't because of the wolf pack you encounter right next to the lake... and this is just a normal Monday. Some VN wish they had a plot this good, and it's just random, procedurally generated content.
Sure, there's a limited amount of content and you eventually see it all, but hey, a flawed masterpiece is still a masterpiece, right?

Reactions: buttsexser

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Currently, mine would be "My Girlfriends Amnesia".

Feel free to add runner-ups.
This is a really good game except for the ending, rushed and don't really finish anything, and the reason behind the accident of the girlfriend is for me a deception. The creepy man of the hospital would be a better reason
So close to a perfect game but sadly the ending is not

Reactions: Elkfood

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
This is a really good game except for the ending, rushed and don't really finish anything, and the reason behind the accident of the girlfriend is for me a deception. The creepy man of the hospital would be a better reason
So close to a perfect game but sadly the ending is not
I loved MGA. The NTR hit home. Just as it should. A bit rushed, I agree. Sadly, Daniels have chickened out and wont be making NTR content anymore.