What happened to the 3dxchat game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artyom104

Jan 2, 2020
It seems that also they just closed up everything and are starting from scratch too...There are no forums, i can't find the discord, old one seems to be closed too. There is a new project, from devs of the same group who deserted Meredian to make Pandorioum 3DX, in essence is pretty much the same, still is quite low on people, can't complain i guess, is still a really new game. The discord is quite active and devs seems to actually care about the game development, so got a future... Of course, without all the drama and hopely no data stealing.

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
All this talk about how F95 staff is responsible for keeping their community safe and what not is hilariously ironic. What's next, we cry that the pirate bay hosts viruses? Some of you take this shit way to seriously. I get there were concerns about the removal of the game from the website, but that's on their own discretion. Y'all sound like a bunch of entitled Karen's that think this site owes you something.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
It was funny to read about the shitshow going on with the game, but it was also funny watching it get removed.

1Jack69

May 30, 2018
I think somebody should take the sex part/animations and other stuff from this game and make a new one that actually has some game play. like GTA, Saints Row, even if your playing with AI or a pre-written story that you have some missions, objective ect.. there is all kinds of possibility's .

• Red Heart
Reactions: KoolDaddyFresh

Lotuss

May 7, 2017
The topic with the Meredian(3DXChat) was blocked for a large number of calls to the owners of F95. The reason they were tired of clear up spam that was in the thread, and they did not want to make concessions with limited messages etc. Therefore, there will not be a thread with 3dxchat at F95 yet.
But the game, as it was and is active, site meredian.in, is constantly being updated, discord and so on.
And I also forgot to say a lot of spammers and provocateurs, remember that.

Last edited:
Reactions: lol565

claustrophobic

Jan 17, 2021
And I also forgot to say a lot of spammers and provocateurs, remember that.
Do you have any comments on previous accusations? Could you tell what really happened during recent conflict in server's admins group?
What's next, we cry that the pirate bay hosts viruses? Some of you take this shit way to seriously. I get there were concerns about the removal of the game from the website, but that's on their own discretion. Y'all sound like a bunch of entitled Karen's that think this site owes you something.
True, nowadays no one owes anything to anybody, but there is such a thing as reputation. You mentioned pirate bay, it doesn't have it anymore, there are better alternatives now.

1Jack69

May 30, 2018
I would like to know what happened to cause all the drama too , who was doing what that split up the admin/mods.

Sep 27, 2019
I wouldn't hold my breath for an answer mates. None of it was addressed in the original thread and not even an explanation of erratic behavior towards several community members from thier very own staff members were addressed either. So I seriously doubt it will be addressed in this one. As far as I am concerned any legitimacy the project may have possibly had when it first started is gone now. I also find it very odd to read that people are getting virus alerts with the new client around the same time the other Pandorioum 3DX server was reported to have been hit from DDOS attacks. I'm not accusing anyone of anything because I don't know. I'm just saying it's a weird coincidence is all.:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Jack69

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
:/ well, it's sad.

enjoyed the offline version and expected maybe a update of it. But well, whatever... ain't the end of the world (yet).

i understand that it's online game and all. But i think (personal opinion) that the modded "offline" version should survive. But heh, it is what it is.

:cry: R.I.P.

Reactions: Jafxx

XephonDev

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
So you can say that as of today there is no 3D online erotic game. Sad, but maybe someone else will come up

XephonDev

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
But hey, what about . Pandrium is good, I think.

Sep 27, 2019
:/ well, it's sad.

enjoyed the offline version and expected maybe a update of it. But well, whatever... ain't the end of the world (yet).

i understand that it's online game and all. But i think (personal opinion) that the modded "offline" version should survive. But heh, it is what it is.

:cry: R.I.P.
I don't have a problem with that personally. I think the main reason it got zapped was because they kept advertising and discussing the mmo emulator project on that thread. So it became less about the SP version and more about the online version. Which is to bad because the offline version could have had mods added to it like the other versions had. Sort of like similar situation to what they do with The Klub 17 project. You can still download it off the guys official blog web site here.

Hopefully it's all right that I shared that since it's the SP version. I mean I was kinda hesitant because of the drama around this game and not trying to over step any boundaries here. That plus the fact that there is another section of the site that has server files, but you'd have to set that up yourself really. Probably what everyone else has been using anyway to start off with at least. I personally couldn't be bothered with it mate. I'd advise using Google translate though to read the web site if you don't know the language.

I wanna say I think this is the link they had up for the SP version if I am not mistaken. It's already set up and ready to go straight out the box if I remember right.

Last time I seen the post before it got removed it said it got updated to 392, but the client says 390 on it. So not really sure on that part. Anyway there ya go mate just in case you or anybody else needs it. :)

But hey, what about . Pandrium is good, I think.
Now not trying to give you a hard time, but I gotta ask is that like your subtle way of advertising and promoting their emulator? Because if they took down Meredian because they don't support multiplayer and/or online games what makes you bloody well think they will support Pandrium? I mean seriously come on mate. lol Your gonna mess around and get this thread zapped. lol:D

Reactions: CopycatD

XephonDev

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
I don't have a problem with that personally. I think the main reason it got zapped was because they kept advertising and discussing the mmo emulator project on that thread. So it became less about the SP version and more about the online version. Which is to bad because the offline version could have had mods added to it like the other versions had. Sort of like similar situation to what they do with The Klub 17 project. You can still download it off the guys official blog web site here.

Hopefully it's all right that I shared that since it's the SP version. I mean I was kinda hesitant because of the drama around this game and not trying to over step any boundaries here. That plus the fact that there is another section of the site that has server files, but you'd have to set that up yourself really. Probably what everyone else has been using anyway to start off with at least. I personally couldn't be bothered with it mate. I'd advise using Google translate though to read the web site if you don't know the language.

I wanna say I think this is the link they had up for the SP version if I am not mistaken. It's already set up and ready to go straight out the box if I remember right.

Last time I seen the post before it got removed it said it got updated to 392, but the client says 390 on it. So not really sure on that part. Anyway there ya go mate just in case you or anybody else needs it. :)

Now not trying to give you a hard time, but I gotta ask is that like your subtle way of advertising and promoting their emulator? Because if they took down Meredian because they don't support multiplayer and/or online games what makes you bloody well think they will support Pandrium? I mean seriously come on mate. lol Your gonna mess around and get this thread zapped. lol:D
To be honest, this game has no competition. Of course, the developers of this game practically don't give a damn about this game for a year. It's a pity, because I doubt that something similar will appear in the near future.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

i know, i play the offline version only, i m not interretsed in playing online.

problem is, the offline version didn't get updated for years now and it's pretty old and so, pretty boring when you play the same thing over and over for years.

i wish someone could continu to update the offline version of it.

But it's sad to see that the whole thing get kicked off due to what happen with online version stuff. still a nice game, but i really wish someone could update the offline version with last poses an stuff.

Reactions: Jafxx

XephonDev

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020

problem is, the offline version didn't get updated for years now and it's pretty old and so, pretty boring when you play the same thing over and over for years.

But it's sad to see that the whole thing get kicked off due to what happen with online version stuff. still a nice game, but i really wish someone could update the offline version with last poses an stuff.
As far as I know, supposedly the code for this game is every which way. I doubt anyone outside the meredian or Pandorium circle would feel like decompiling a game made on unity. Add your own assets or mechanics and publish it on lawless.

Sep 27, 2019
To be honest, this game has no competition. Of course, the developers of this game practically don't give a damn about this game for a year. It's a pity, because I doubt that something similar will appear in the near future.
I wouldn't say that. I think it's more of a matter of personal preference and depends on what your looking for out of an mmo. In my opinion as far as mmos go I think Second Life is the better option. With it now having mesh, ani-mesh, and bento, etc. a lot of the avatars look way entirely better then they do in a lot of other games. For it's age the content creation aspects and designs have yet to be matched by anyone else.

Now that having been said I do think 3dxchat is the better option in terms of large gatherings because to be entirely honest SL can tax a system big time when it loads to much in at once. It's not like back in the day where you could go to big parties and not have any issues if you had a decent enough rig.

Also in terms of updates on 3dxchat I would be incline to disagree there also. If you look on their Discord the last update for the game was done on 1/18/2021 for build 430 which did some bug fixes to the game. If they didn't care then people would be getting ZERO updates at all mate. :)

I agree. The only reason I ever tested out Meredian was more out of curiosity then anything else and to have an alternative platform to go out dancing on with the lady I'm partnered/married to on SL. Since we game out side of SL it was basically just another thing for us to check out together. When all that drama hit we didn't bother to update the client because of people having virus issues and stuff. Plus when their mods started cracking it on everyone for no real valid reasons that was pretty much my off ramp mate.

There is definitely some bad blood between them and the people running Pandrium. The DDOS situation that went down as I said before looked very odd given the time frames and all. It was enough for me to stay clear of it. I did join their Discord and ask some questions to certain people running it, but to be honest mate they really couldn't answer any of my questions to my satisfaction which sent up red flags considering they were relatively simple questions. Actually some of them went unanswered even. lol So ya I gave them a miss too.

Your right though the SP does get boring after a while, but I find I spent more time playing with the build mode then anything else. If you like creating stuff The Klub 17 is the better option. If someone was able to make a way for you to add stuff to the SP version of 3dxchat I think people would enjoy it a lot more. :)

As far as I know, supposedly the code for this game is every which way. I doubt anyone outside the meredian or Pandorium circle would feel like decompiling a game made on unity. Add your own assets or mechanics and publish it on lawless.
Actually Meredian did add a lot of stuff before the poo poo show happened. Before all that went down they had modded in a lot of extra clothing and poses and stuff. I'm sure Pandorium will have some of that stuff too if they don't already. The issue is the newer clients can't be used due to some type of protection thingo they did to them from the way I understand it. Simply put the devs got wise to people hacking their game and naturally countered it. lol So any changes or updates need to be modded in to the old client.

Personally I don't blame them one bit for it. It was a smart move on their parts. I got to look at it long enough to answer the question I needed answered on if I thought it was worth $20 bucks a month for the official game. To me it simply was not. lol For the little amount of content you get that game is more along the lines of a $5 dollar a month game. If even that. lol When they actually add more content and options then I might actually reconsider that opinion.

That having been said if someone feels like they are getting their $20 bucks worth out of the game then more power to them. I'm not saying people shouldn't check it out. All I am really saying is by my own personal standards for what I personally look for out of an mmo it just simply wasn't the right fit for me is all and that's all I am saying mate. :)

Revel!

May 27, 2020
Personally I don't blame them one bit for it. It was a smart move on their parts. I got to look at it long enough to answer the question I needed answered on if I thought it was worth $20 bucks a month for the official game. To me it simply was not. lol For the little amount of content you get that game is more along the lines of a $5 dollar a month game. If even that. lol When they actually add more content and options then I might actually reconsider that opinion.

That having been said if someone feels like they are getting their $20 bucks worth out of the game then more power to them. I'm not saying people shouldn't check it out. All I am really saying is by my own personal standards for what I personally look for out of an mmo it just simply wasn't the right fit for me is all and that's all I am saying mate. :)
If you subscribe for 12 months upfront, it's only $45, so about $3.80/mo.

Reactions: KoolDaddyFresh
Status
Not open for further replies.