What's your sexuality/ sexual orientation?

What do you identify as?

• Gay

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • Lesbian

Votes: 17 3.7%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 92 20.2%
  • Asexual

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • Heterosexual (Straight)

Votes: 320 70.2%

• Total voters

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Oh no i find entertaining how easily ppl freak out over trivial stuff and go ballistic.
I do not understand it but i enjoy ppl working on their heartattack for no actual reason .. for me that is insanity.

And yeah i also was somewhat sarcastic .. basically saying too much touchy ppl in the world these days :)
That all happens because masculinity is one of the most fragile things in the world.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Oh no i find entertaining how easily ppl freak out over trivial stuff and go ballistic.
I do not understand it but i enjoy ppl working on their heartattack for no actual reason .. for me that is insanity.

And yeah i also was somewhat sarcastic .. basically saying too much touchy ppl in the world these days :)
Yeah because it's touchy to not appreciate being referred to as abnormal or lesser. Fuck off.

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah because it's touchy to not appreciate being referred to as abnormal or lesser. Fuck off.
See if you would remind yourself that normal is a 100 percent subjective term you would not need to use mean words at all.

For some ppl normal is to jump out of a airplane once a month, which is epic fun.
But others see that as insane. So really the issue is if you define your world or let others do it .

Either way if i offended you i am sorry and i want to apologize.
I thought a forum that is basically purely sexual content could deal with a bit of controversy.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
See if you would remind yourself that normal is a 100 percent subjective term you would not need to use mean words at all.

For some ppl normal is to jump out of a airplane once a month, which is epic fun.
But others see that as insane. So really the issue is if you define your world or let others do it .

Either way if i offended you i am sorry and i want to apologize.
I thought a forum that is basically purely sexual content could deal with a bit of controversy.
Sexual content isn't controversial. Implying that there is a normal way to behave sexually is. Its a dangerous mindset that leads to violence and death. You'll forgive me if I do take the subject 100% seriously all the time. The suicide rate among the LGBT community is entirely based on social perception of sexuality and the idea that they are abnormal.

Reactions: redcherry

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Dude... I think you're kinda overreacting a little for no reason. The way I see it, he used the term "normal" in the sense of "in the norm", "usual" or "common".

Because, let's be honest, it's more "common" to be heterosexual than homosexual/bi/whatever people use to define themselves nowadays.

I don't see how you would understand that as he saying "I'm normal and you're an abnormal freak"...

But then, that's just my two cents. I'm in no place to judge anyone.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Dude... I think you're kinda overreacting a little for no reason. The way I see it, he used the term "normal" in the sense of "in the norm", "usual" or "common".

Because, let's be honest, it's more "common" to be heterosexual than homosexual/bi/whatever people use to define themselves nowadays.

I don't see how you would understand that as he saying "I'm normal and you're an abnormal freak"...

But then, that's just my two cents. I'm in no place to judge anyone.
Because if you're not normal you're abnormal. Forgive me for taking language literally, I'm a writer first. What you say has a meaning. Common and Normal are incredibly different in this context, and when you consider the state of the landscape I do not allow for anyone to try to make light of the implication that there is something wrong with a sexuality beyond hetero.

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Because if you're not normal you're abnormal. Forgive me for taking language literally, I'm a writer first. What you say has a meaning. Common and Normal are incredibly different in this context, and when you consider the state of the landscape I do not allow for anyone to try to make light of the implication that there is something wrong with a sexuality beyond hetero.
But see that is where you are entirely missing the point of NORMAL.
NORMAL is not a global concept that is defined somewhere, it is different for everyone.
Therefore if someone labels something as normal you should understand that this is his normal and not necessarily yours.

But as said sorry to offend you or anyone else.
Also i am guessing from the way you reacted you are still young, so as Cat Stevens said: You're still young, there so much you have to go through.

One day you will see that content or even happiness can really only come once you stop defining your world by random ppl standards, one needs rly only friends family .. and a employer i guess.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yeah, but in the same sense, saying something isn't "normal" doesn't necessarilly means it's abnormal. As a writer you understand that words have diferent meanings depending on the context and, sometimes, it's kinda hard to know what word to use in certain situations, especially for non english speakers such as myself.

For this reason the internet has been a minefield lately, everything you say can and will be taken out of context to make you look like a inconsiderate jackass. It kinda sucks... I miss how the internet was back in the 2000s...

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Normal is just an extremely inaccurate term. OK, most people are straight, therefore being straight is sometimes called being normal, but the word "normal" comes with a lot of implications that don't necessarily apply to all straight people.

What are the other requirements for being normal? Is straight BDSM still normal? If so, only if the man is on top? Is a woman fucking a man with a strapon-dildo still normal? Is a male crossdresser fucking women normal? Is wanking to incest games normal? Are swingers normal? Couples with large age differences? Anal and oral sex?

Or only sex within a straight marriage with no more age difference than 5 years and the man being 5 to 15 centimeters taller than the woman in missionary position after the lights are out?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
But see that is where you are entirely missing the point of NORMAL.
NORMAL is not a global concept that is defined somewhere, it is different for everyone.
Therefore if someone labels something as normal you should understand that this is his normal and not necessarily yours.

But as said sorry to offend you or anyone else.
Society doesn't work on an individual level. And promoting an idea that one thing is normal over another in society will only alienate a subset of society. You can't blame my individual sensibilities for the fact that society does already have a hard time treating people outside of the heterornomative structure with the respect deserved as humans. What people do in private is their own business. Leave your concept of normal at the door the moment you decide you want to function in society.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Normal is just an extremely inaccurate term. OK, most people are straight, therefore being straight is sometimes called being normal, but the word "normal" comes with a lot of implications that don't necessarily apply to all straight people.

What are the other requirements for being normal? Is straight BDSM still normal? If so, only if the man is on top? Is a woman fucking a man with a strapon-dildo still normal? Is a male crossdresser fucking women normal? Is wanking to incest games normal? Are swingers normal? Couples with large age differences? Anal and oral sex?

Or only sex within a straight marriage with no more age difference than 5 years and the man being 5 to 15 centimeters taller than the woman in missionary position after the lights are out?
As far as I'm concerned, behind 4 wall everything is normal.

But really now, you guys are REALLY taking this further? On a forum about erotic games?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, but in the same sense, saying something isn't "normal" doesn't necessarilly means it's abnormal. As a writer you understand that words have diferent meanings depending on the context and, sometimes, it's kinda hard to know what word to use in certain situations, especially for non english speakers such as myself.

For this reason the internet has been a minefield lately, everything you say can and will be taken out of context to make you look like a inconsiderate jackass. It kinda sucks... I miss how the internet was back in the 2000s...
I remember 4chan in the 2000s we were all assholes and there was just as much controversy. The only real difference is the evolution of social media.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I remember 4chan in the 2000s we were all assholes and there was just as much controversy. The only real difference is the evolution of social media.
And the inclusion of political correctness everywhere.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, behind 4 wall everything is normal.

But really now, you guys are REALLY taking this further? On a forum about erotic games?
Seriously? Do you think it matters where the message of intolerance spreads? People didn't take 4chan or reddit seriously either and now /pol/ and r/theDonald are fucking hives of nazi sympathisers who will actually do damage to society. In fact, if you look at the numbers, white supremacists commit more acts of terror in the west than radical islam by like 2 to 1. So yeah, when I am met with someone who talks shit about a group of people, no matter where it is, I step up and make my voice heard.

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Ok kids, lets jsut stop.

I apologize to anyone offended and lets not further drag the thread away from its lovely exploratory origins.

As J.K. Rowlings said: Youth cannot understand how age thinks, but Age becomes guilty if it forgets how youth thinks.
So in that spirit sorry kids, i guess i was once a little more "spirited" myself.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
And the inclusion of political correctness everywhere.
I think you're confusing political correctness with common decency. Its a common misconception. Its one thing to think, man I don't like gay people, its another thing entirely to broadcast to the world that you don't like gay people and then expect not to have people comment on it. Is it an opinion someone can have? Certainly, they're probably an asshole, but they can have it. The moment they broadcast it though, they are subject to the will of society. Society, by necessity, purges the intolerant.

Reactions: Ataios

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Seriously? Do you think it matters where the message of intolerance spreads? People didn't take 4chan or reddit seriously either and now /pol/ and r/theDonald are fucking hives of nazi sympathisers who will actually do damage to society. In fact, if you look at the numbers, white supremacists commit more acts of terror in the west than radical islam by like 2 to 1. So yeah, when I am met with someone who talks shit about a group of people, no matter where it is, I step up and make my voice heard.
As Evelyn Beatrice Hall once said: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

As you said, /pol/ and r/theDonald are hives of nazi assholes, but they are just that, stupid people being stupid to show other how stupid they can be. They are just making a fool of themselves.

The best way to discredit an jackass is to let him speak, he'll do the hard work for you.

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
I think you're confusing political correctness with common decency. Its a common misconception. Its one thing to think, man I don't like gay people, its another thing entirely to broadcast to the world that you don't like gay people and then expect not to have people comment on it. Is it an opinion someone can have? Certainly, they're probably an asshole, but they can have it. The moment they broadcast it though, they are subject to the will of society. Society, by necessity, purges the intolerant.
But you enver seemed to have noticed that noone actually said anything like that.
Noone broadcasted anything, you just read into things, i am guessing with your own opinions?

So yeah just brush it off, noone insulted anyone here, you know except you telling me to Fuck off.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
*sigh*

Oh well, it seems this won't take us nowhere... So I'm taking my leave, I have work to do anyway.

It's been a pleasure, gentlemen.

Reactions: EisTeeAT